Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
uKGJw6.png

Overview:
Outlast is an animated story that combines adventure and survival in a devastated futuristic world.
Follow the two protagonists as they face deadly dangers, uncover hidden mysteries, and form unlikely alliances on their journey to the city of Haven. Each episode is packed with engaging animations and thrilling narratives designed to fully immerse viewers in this apocalyptic universe. Get ready to explore a world where hope is scarce, and survival is a daily challenge.
Thread Updated: 2024-07-25
Release Date: 2024-07-10
Developer: Sinty - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1
Language: English, Italian
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Android: - - - -

ss-1.png ss-2.png ss-3.png ss-4.png ss-5.png ss-6.png ss-7.png

Last edited:

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Made and requested by SintyCreator
Congratulations on your first release! Good lucK!

Please get a Developers badge by opening a ticket:

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
o_O Scary!!

THX :giggle:

is an animated story that combines adventure and survival in a devastated futuristic world. Follow the two protagonists as they face deadly dangers, uncover hidden mysteries, and form unlikely alliances on their journey to the city of Haven. Each episode is packed with engaging animations and thrilling narratives, designed to fully immerse viewers in this apocalyptic universe. Get ready to explore a world where hope is scarce and survival is a daily challenge.​
It was a scary job, but I polished the overview. :giggle:

Outlast is an animated story that combines adventure and survival in a devastated futuristic world.
Follow the two protagonists as they face deadly dangers, uncover hidden mysteries, and form unlikely alliances on their journey to the city of Haven. Each episode is packed with engaging animations and thrilling narratives designed to fully immerse viewers in this apocalyptic universe. Get ready to explore a world where hope is scarce, and survival is a daily challenge.​

Bob69
Did you put this up? :whistle:

Post comment:
My bad for getting the game's name wrong. :sneaky: Lack of coffee is to blame.
Bob69 Thanks for using the new overview.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bob69

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
You need to work on your lighting skills, dude. How do you expect to reel me in with preview pics so dark I can't see a thing?

Last edited:
Reactions: Bill Temple

SintyCreator

Jul 2, 2024
motseer
Hi there! Thanks for the feedback. The lighting in the preview images is intentionally dark to match the game's atmosphere, but I understand that it might be too dark for some. I'll keep your suggestion in mind and will consider adjusting the lighting or providing clearer images in the future. Thanks for pointing it out!

Reactions: motseer

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
o_O Scary!!

THX :giggle:

It was a scary job, but I polished the overview. :giggle:

Outcast is an animated story that combines adventure and survival in a devastated futuristic world.
Follow the two protagonists as they face deadly dangers, uncover hidden mysteries, and form unlikely alliances on their journey to the city of Haven. Each episode is packed with engaging animations and thrilling narratives designed to fully immerse viewers in this apocalyptic universe. Get ready to explore a world where hope is scarce, and survival is a daily challenge.​

Bob69
Did you put this up? :whistle:
I'm confused... (yeah,yeah what else is new, right?) Is it, "Outcast is an animated story"?

Or are we speaking "Engcish"?

:D;)

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Saint Blackmoor

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
No its scrapped from itch. Also the Dev is right above me.
Btw @ someone while its bold will not work.
Whoever scrapped it from itch.io should have done a better job. They missed getting "Outlast."

I copy and paste the name, so do I have to unbold the name? :unsure:

I'm confused... (yeah, yeah what else is new, right?) Is it "Outcast is an animated story"?
Or are we speaking "Engcish"

:D;)
o_O Great catch, my eagle-eye friend. I've only drank 3 cups of coffee so far today, so my brain is only half awake. :p:sleep::ROFLMAO:

Reactions: motseer

Elyauris

Mar 28, 2019
Hey, guys.... why there is a lady with her tits out in Outlast? I don't recall seeing any woman at all when game came out in 2013.
Did Red Barrels make an update?

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Whoever scrapped it from itch.io should have done a better job. They missed getting "Outlast."

I copy and paste the name, so do I have to unbold the name? :unsure:

o_O Great catch, my eagle-eye friend. I've only drank 3 cups of coffee so far today, so my brain is only half awake. :p:sleep::ROFLMAO:
That was the program, but I seem to have deleted to much, it scrapped it with a few special characters. Probably because "Outlast" on itch is bold and different size.

Yeah when you copy the user name. Mark it and click the eraser, then put a @ infront.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Saint Blackmoor