TsubameYui

Nov 2, 2022
Love your games, been anxiously awaiting this update. Just one comment, for the sake of realism, naloxone should probably have been adrenaline instead. Naloxone(Narcan) is a nasal spray, and only works for an opioid overdose, which didn't appear to be the case.

Shutloud

Nov 9, 2017
The 1st lactating image of the 'landlady' has already hooked me up with the game... just hope there's impregnation/ pregnancy occur in the game in the later updates/ epilogue mainly to the 'landlady.' It'll be awesome then.
Actually is the "boss" of ur gang. Protagonist has amnesia and, as far i've played (I haven't completed yet), there's no relatives because he forgot everything about him past.

Mar 29, 2023
Love your games, been anxiously awaiting this update. Just one comment, for the sake of realism, naloxone should probably have been adrenaline instead. Naloxone(Narcan) is a nasal spray, and only works for an opioid overdose, which didn't appear to be the case.
Its called Epinephrine (adrenaline) ;)

Reactions: TsubameYui

Beast Within

Nov 9, 2017
in regards to lesbians I think the best option is to treat it similarly to how it is treated in Grandma's House, meaning an option to either accept or reject interaction between the girls. if you accept then you get lesbian content ( always with MC present and not behind his back) if you reject then no lesbian content and they focus on the MC.

Edit: checked the tags and there is not any lesbian tag. has the content been removed ? not into future tags eitther.

holaje12

Dec 17, 2018
in regards to lesbians I think the best option is to treat it similarly to how it is treated in Grandma's House, meaning an option to either accept or reject interaction between the girls. if you accept then you get lesbian content ( always with MC present and not behind his back) if you reject then no lesbian content and they focus on the MC.

Edit: checked the tags and there is not any lesbian tag. has the content been removed ? not into future tags eitther.
Theres no tag because theres no lesbian stuff yet, it will come later and It will be optional:
Hi, just a small advice, wait a few days and start with v0.3
Regarding the submissive question, the girls are all different but you'll get your answer in the first couple of minutes.
If you pursue only 1 girl obviously there's no possibility for interaction with other girls but regarding the lesbian content there's still none (as of v0.3) and most likely it will be "optional".

Have a nice day
Sucks that we lose content if we dont like lesbian but I'm just playing the solo routes, anyway.
Check the thread next time, theres not that many comments so you could have easily found the dev's answer.

Reactions: Beast Within

KinkyStyle

Nov 12, 2022
I must say that this erotic vn had me sucked in, for the time of playing it. The renders are very good with animations. The mc's perspective role is good writen and the slow burned sex scenes are very welcomed. With different decisions in this game the dev make it clear more exciting to replay the scenes with a different outcome of the storyline. I can not wait till i can play the next update... Thumbs up

Reactions: libertypics

libertypics

Jan 23, 2019
Hope this game sees some progress in the new year, one of the best game attempts at lactation content I saw last year. Just thinking about it, might have to play the devs older games while I wait now.

Reactions: hulogh13

tataugas

Game Developer
Aug 22, 2022
Hope this game sees some progress in the new year, one of the best game attempts at lactation content I saw last year. Just thinking about it, might have to play the devs older games while I wait now.
The game will see an update but it's still going to take a while, like I said in my SS I stopped working on it for a while, will resume in February

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
Only around 100 renders were created, not coming out this month for sure, since I started a new job (completely unrelated to AVN's) haven't dedicated much time to this, it's not abandoned at all but also not a top priority for me.

Just being honest, and not making excuses, will try and release an update in May.
Thanks for lettin us know. RL always comes first. A mofo still has to pay bills and eat. lol Take your time and when the update drops, it drops. No rush. Just continue to keep us informed.

3.70 star(s) 7 Votes