3.90 star(s) 9 Votes

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Why does no one do what the devs of Dating my Daughter did....

Put a normal game up on Patreon, they had Melody and then Sunshine Love, then develop the incest game alongside it. One update for normal game then the next update for incest and so on.
Exactly. It probably still wasn't just THAT simple, but overall it sounded more like Darksilver where you could pretty clearly see that he wanted to stop Big Brother.

Reactions: Aelth and BOBJevent

InfernoDefiance

Aug 4, 2018
Well, as it was posted in their Patreon, it seems Lockheart is picking development back up once more, while also transferring The Judas Ghost to another company for prod.
Can read their announcement below, which was posted 3 days ago~

Migration and Reinstation

I am putting Over the Moon back into production. This will only last as long as my Patreon is up and running. It's possible that my content comes under review and is found to be compliant in the eyes of Patreon. We're going to take the risk.
However, The Judas Ghost will no longer be developed by Keys to My Lockheart. We are passing the project on to another company. This company will not be associated with Keys to My Lockheart's content in any way. They are two completely separate entities working on separate projects.
If you would like to support The Judas Ghost's production, you can find the company working on that project's Patreon here:
Again, we are not associating with that company in any way other than passing that project onto them. We will no longer be posting updates about The Judas Ghost, we will no longer be posting pictures of The Judas Ghost, we are no longer associated with that project. If you'd like to keep up to date with the production of that project, visit Heart of the Keyforge.
TLDR: The Judas Ghost is being adopted by another company, and Over the Moon is back in production for as long as this Patreon is up and running.
I'm not going to be answering any questions regarding this here on Patreon. There's a lot of work to do on my end to get everything transferred. The next week will be getting everything pieced back together. I won't have a progress report up for Over the Moon until Monday the 18th.
This is the best I can do, and it might not amount to much in the end. Thank you, sincerely, for all the support. You all are the reason I have this crumbling empire to begin with and I'm not ready to give up on this project yet. I appreciate all of you very much.
Stay hydrated!

Last edited:

Joshy92

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 25, 2021
That wouldn't inspire me to become a patron tbh.
As soon as patreon go after him again and they probably will it sounds like the game will stop being made again.

Of course I hope the dev is able to finish the game especially for the fans.
I know what it's like to lose a game you really love.

So goodluck dev I hope it all works out.

matt767

May 3, 2020
That wouldn't inspire me to become a patron tbh.
As soon as patreon go after him again and they probably will it sounds like the game will stop being made again.

Of course I hope the dev is able to finish the game especially for the fans.
I know what it's like to lose a game you really love.

So goodluck dev I hope it all works out.
He says if enough people switch to subscriber star he will cancel his Patron account and continue over there. So if I were you guys, If you are a supporter, do it on sub star as I have done.

DWMP

Mar 28, 2020
He says if enough people switch to subscriber star he will cancel his Patron account and continue over there. So if I were you guys, If you are a supporter, do it on sub star as I have done.
That's what I did. Having to rely on a sub platform that actively censors your brand of content is counterproductive. Avalon got censored before too. This is the second game that got neutered.

StephanieD

Jan 16, 2023

Put a normal game up on Patreon, they had Melody and then Sunshine Love, then develop the incest game alongside it. One update for normal game then the next update for incest and so on.
What about an incest patch? Where it's the landlady and roommates, then you simply
stick in the incest patch in game folder now the landlady is your mother and the roommate is
your daughter etc. Or do you think Pateron still deletes even if it says landlady and roommates?

Last edited:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
What about an incest patch? Where it's the landlady and roommates, then you simply
stick in the incest patch in game folder now the landlady is your mother and the roommate is
your daughter etc. Or do you think Pateron still deletes even if it says landlady and roommates?
They got wise to that ages ago. They have still banned games with incest patches.

Vilh

Dec 5, 2019
Instead of migrating to Substar, why doesn't he just move to OnlyFans? It shouldn't give any problems.

JPSmith

Sep 7, 2020
What's more likely, that Lockheart is:

1. Willing to be bullied and stop working on Over The Moon. To let a feckless
censorious platform beholden to a minority group of "We'll always find something
to be offended by" types, decide what he can create.
2. Willing to part with his Intellectual Property
3. Found a company (coincidentally named "Heart Of The Key Forge",
not to be confused with his current company "Keys to My Lockheart")
to buy his IP.

OR

1. He created a shell company to keep the two IPs separate in case the
aforementioned feckless reprobates decide to take down Over The Moon.

I'll give him more credit and say he chose the later and glad to hear this is
back in production.

Reactions: Aelth

JeffJefferson47

Mar 31, 2023

Show less
I am putting Over the Moon back into production. This will only last as long as my Patreon is up and running. It's possible that my content comes under review and is found to be compliant in the eyes of Patreon. We're going to take the risk.
However, The Judas Ghost will no longer be developed by Keys to My Lockheart. We are passing the project on to another company. This company will not be associated with Keys to My Lockheart's content in any way. They are two completely separate entities working on separate projects.
If you would like to support The Judas Ghost's production, you can find the company working on that project's Patreon here:
Again, we are not associating with that company in any way other than passing that project onto them. We will no longer be posting updates about The Judas Ghost, we will no longer be posting pictures of The Judas Ghost, we are no longer associated with that project. If you'd like to keep up to date with the production of that project, visit Heart of the Keyforge.
TLDR: The Judas Ghost is being adopted by another company, and Over the Moon is back in production for as long as this Patreon is up and running.
I'm not going to be answering any questions regarding this here on Patreon. There's a lot of work to do on my end to get everything transferred. The next week will be getting everything pieced back together. I won't have a progress report up for Over the Moon until Monday the 18th.
This is the best I can do, and it might not amount to much in the end. Thank you, sincerely, for all the support. You all are the reason I have this crumbling empire to begin with and I'm not ready to give up on this project yet. I appreciate all of you very much.
Stay hydrated!
I am trying to ask the mods here to change the developer tag for The Judas Ghost to Heart of the Keyforge, the new company that has taken this on. I am one of Lockheart's admins and in order to keep the 2 companies separate it would help to separate the devs for OtM and TJG. Any help or guidance you can give would be much appreciated, please.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: JPSmith

Maviarab

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 12, 2020
I am trying to ask the mods here to change the developer tag for The Judas Ghost to Heart of the Keyforge, the new company that has taken this on. I am one of Lockheart's admins and in order to keep the 2 companies separate it would help to separate the devs for OtM and TJG. Any help or guidance you can give would be much appreciated, please.
Best to 'report' the Opening Post in that thread and explain the stance in the section available to do so.

MrLewdTimes

Oct 7, 2018
Does SubscribeStar censor or will they follow in the steps of Patreon like Lockheart believes they will?
I doubt so as there's the SFW version of SubscribeStar and the SubscribeStarAdult version. They clearly want to keep adult content on their platform, unlike Patreon.

Vilh

Dec 5, 2019
Does SubscribeStar censor or will they follow in the steps of Patreon like Lockheart believes they will?
I doubt so as there's the SFW version of SubscribeStar and the SubscribeStarAdult version. They clearly want to keep adult content on their platform, unlike Patreon.
If it weren't because of Payment processors' pressure or law enforcement, Patreon would have the most depraved, illegal content there is to find. Patreon is a big company, and their focus is to make money. Tons of money. Astonishing amounts of money, out of patronage fees. The less limitations they put, the more content creators use the platform, and the more subscribers spend their money. Patreon execs. have no morals. All prohibitions and limitations come from either law enforcement and payment processors.

Ferel

Mar 2, 2021

It's most likely because patreon starting to ban devs for their work on other platforms. At least I heard something along this lines on the "The intoxicated flavour" thread, or some other recently abandoned games. That's why dev's trying to distance his patreon friendly project, from "Over the moon"

MrLewdTimes

Oct 7, 2018
If it weren't because of Payment processors' pressure or law enforcement, Patreon would have the most depraved, illegal content there is to find. Patreon is a big company, and their focus is to make money. Tons of money. Astonishing amounts of money, out of patronage fees. The less limitations they put, the more content creators use the platform, and the more subscribers spend their money. Patreon execs. have no morals. All prohibitions and limitations come from either law enforcement and payment processors.
So is there a permanent soloution?

save8lot

Apr 7, 2021
Poll + Update - Custom Render

Lets do a custom render! We'll have a custom plus a High Tier variant. We'll do a sleep wear theme. Which character do you want to wake up next to wearing sexy pajamas? Scroll down to see which girl is which.

UPDATE: I had a total breakdown yesterday after the realization of my current situation finally hit me. I'm bleeding supporters, my company is dying, and I'm probably going to lose everything I built over the last five years. That's the reality of the situation.

However, I have a very good plan for the future. I'm focusing this year on finishing Over the Moon even if I have to work on it for free and distribute it on pirate sites. They are not taking this away from me, or us. This is happening. Fuck 'em!

If my Patreon goes down, I have a SubscribeStar. The link to my SubscribeStar is in all my games. It's even in the Support tab of the Main Menu in the current build of Over the Moon. That is the safest place to support me right now.

If my Patreon goes down and my SubscribeStar goes down, I'll live off my savings until Over the Moon is complete and I'll make the game free on or wherever the hell I can get the damn thing uploaded.

Once Over the Moon is complete, I might not have a company anymore. If that's the case, I might just start writing novels without adult content. I still want to tell stories, but being persistently pursued by this insane witch hunt is exhausting. I'm just tired of it.

However, in the unlikely event that I still have a Patreon, or a lot of support on SubscribeStar, I'll keep going. I'll start a new story that's a little taboo. I've actually already got one in mind. If we can keep me alive somehow, I will keep providing content for you all.

I know this is an exhausting read, but one last thing. Patreon does not want to destroy my company. Patreon is in the same situation we are. A lot of platforms are. This is not their fault. They are being forced against their will to kill creators. I don't want the blame misplaced here.

Avalon:

Petal:

Jenny:

save8lot

Apr 7, 2021

Sleeping Beauty

Sometimes you just need to wake up next to someone amazing.

Thanks for the kind words and support you've all been giving me over the last few days. It's been inspiring. Truly. I know I've been mostly negative over the last few weeks and I apologize about that. I'm going to try to be more positive moving forward. With all your kindnesses, it shouldn't be difficult. I appreciate you all very much!

3.90 star(s) 9 Votes