3.90 star(s) 9 Votes

Maviarab

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 12, 2020
If my Patreon goes down and my SubscribeStar goes down, I'll live off my savings until Over the Moon is complete and I'll make the game free on or wherever the hell I can get the damn thing uploaded.

Once Over the Moon is complete, I might not have a company anymore. If that's the case, I might just start writing novels without adult content. I still want to tell stories, but being persistently pursued by this insane witch hunt is exhausting. I'm just tired of it.

However, in the unlikely event that I still have a Patreon, or a lot of support on SubscribeStar, I'll keep going. I'll start a new story that's a little taboo. I've actually already got one in mind
Wahh wahhh blahhh blah.....*shakes head*....

White Lamp

Dec 18, 2020
I'm confuse and out of the loop, what is going on with this dev company? He talks about bleeding subs and patreon likely going to get taken down?

What am I missing?

MrSancini

Feb 18, 2018
I'm confuse and out of the loop, what is going on with this dev company? He talks about bleeding subs and patreon likely going to get taken down?

What am I missing?
With bleeding subs, IDK, but the patreon thing, probably because the pressure of credit card companies, they (Patreon) implemented a strict policy that will cripple NSFW creators

• Sad
Reactions: White Lamp

White Lamp

Dec 18, 2020
With bleeding subs, IDK, but the patreon thing, probably because the pressure of credit card companies, they (Patreon) implemented a strict policy that will cripple NSFW creators
whats the new strict policy? no lewd contents or they will more strictly police content?

GioBol

Engaged Member
May 19, 2021
I had read that credit card companies are in turn pressured by the Arab states

Aelth

Jun 17, 2017
Hope everything goes well for the dev. The amount of effort/money some random nepocrat will put in to disrupt other people's personal business "just because" is astonishing.

DWMP

Mar 28, 2020
still keeping everything that is crossable crossed though
If this is what gets Patrons to move to SubscribeStar then it can be a positive experience. Patreon censorship just isn't compatible with the genre.

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
Subscribestar needs a "favorites" button or something so I can follow creators that I am not subbed to. I cant give money to all of them at the same time. Patreon really forcing people off platform.

Reactions: Ancandune and jivce

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Subscribestar needs a "favorites" button or something so I can follow creators that I am not subbed to. I cant give money to all of them at the same time. Patreon really forcing people off platform.
Just make a bookmark folder with them.

3.90 star(s) 9 Votes