VN Ren'Py Abandoned Overdose Last Chance [v0.0.1] [Under the shell]

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
1680927952912.png

Overview:
The game is narrated on behalf of two main characters. The first character has returned from the war and is trying to get back into the rhythm of normal life, his family supports and helps him, but the desire for revenge does not give rest. The second character, a former drug addict, whose life has improved, but one day the dark past knocked on his door again.​

Thread Updated: 2023-04-08
Release Date: 2023-04-05
Developer: Under the shell
Censored: No
Version: 0.0.1
Language: English
Other Games: Link
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - -
Others: COMPRESSED*

* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

screenshot0007.png screenshot0001.png screenshot0002.png screenshot0005.png screenshot0003.png screenshot0006.png screenshot0004.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
If overview says " The game is narrated on behalf of two main characters. " and if under dev.notes stands " The first game "Overdose: last chance" is about two hetero guys...", perhaps "multiple protag" tag should be added?
(despite how "liberal" tagging here can be, at times, where mods/uploaders blindly follow devs words "i swear, im the dev, i know it - it has/it doesnt have XYZ stuff" for it :BootyTime:)
Just a thought ofc. Didnt play it and probably i wont, yet regardless :HideThePain:

Reactions: astabro

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
Reading the overview and the dev notes, I wonder why we do need to know which genders the devs have. I mean, everyone should be able to live their lifes how they want, but there is no need to shove it into the face of everyone else.

BTT, the renders do look good, but it's sad that it is basically big (giant) tits only. Will take a look at a later release, good luck to the devs.

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
Reading the overview and the dev notes, I wonder why we do need to know which genders the devs have. I mean, everyone should be able to live their lifes how they want, but there is no need to shove it into the face of everyone else.
I think it's reasonable when one of their games is a romantic drama about teenage futas. Knowing that the writer is trans, a lot of their personal experience can be used to help shape the drama aspects.

We are a development team consisting of a transgender writer and a male developer. (...)
The second game "Futa Dormitory" is about futa girls, their college life, their teenage experiences and problems, it's a romantic drama.

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
1222429_giphy.gif

The only question I have is, is this team going to be working on 2 games at the same time, with completely different content?(I guess we could say they are testing the waters?)

Leaving that aside, since the devs are active in the other game's thread, they can clarify that and the planned tags in this one.

Anyway good luck.

Last edited:

incest lover m/s

Mar 27, 2022
Guessing none yet. There's an incest tag yet no sex (just peeping or having a crush counts as incest now?). Maybe the dev will chime in and tell us his future plans, but render previews suggest it's m/s unless the MC is old and that's his sis.
it is listed as father-daughter incest on a site here in Brazil, but I was in doubt, I think I'll try it