Overlord H + (Development Thread)

jacket2010

Mar 21, 2019
Hola soy yo de nuevo :) Vine a proponer a un personaje que salio brevemente en el anime (para ser más exacto, 4 temporada/episodio 4) este personaje no tiene un nombre oficial, pero en la wiki se le conoce como Headhunter Rabbit, es un Demi-Human de tipo conejo, tiene una apariencia similar a un hombre de aspecto lindo con manos grandes y cicatrizadas. Está vestido con un atuendo que se describe mejor como el de una criada. Y si, dije hombre, así que este lindo conejito es un Trap!!! Por lo cual supongo que para quienes le guste este tipo de contenido le encantará el personaje, además de que le dará más sentido de existencia a la opción de contenido de M/M (ya que si no mal recuerdo, solo estaba mare) por lo cual si te interesa, aqui tienes un lindo personaje (visualmente por lo menos) qué podrías considerar poner en el juego Headhunter_Rabbit.png

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
Hola soy yo de nuevo :) Vine a proponer a un personaje que salio brevemente en el anime (para ser más exacto, 4 temporada/episodio 4) este personaje no tiene un nombre oficial, pero en la wiki se le conoce como Headhunter Rabbit, es un Demi-Human de tipo conejo, tiene una apariencia similar a un hombre de aspecto lindo con manos grandes y cicatrizadas. Está vestido con un atuendo que se describe mejor como el de una criada. Y si, dije hombre, así que este lindo conejito es un Trap!!! Por lo cual supongo que para quienes le guste este tipo de contenido le encantará el personaje, además de que le dará más sentido de existencia a la opción de contenido de M/M (ya que si no mal recuerdo, solo estaba mare) por lo cual si te interesa, aqui tienes un lindo personaje (visualmente por lo menos) qué podrías considerar poner en el juego View attachment 2534892
Overlord H+ will not have any M/M content, only M/F.

Reactions: jacket2010

jacket2010

Mar 21, 2019
Overlord H+ will not have any M/M content, only M/F.
Supongo que tiene sentido, ya que el único personaje masculino con escenas sexuales era mare, y ni eran "canon" dontro del juego (ya que si no mal recuerdo las fichas doradas eran escenas ficticias qué solo sucedían para contentar a los jugadores) aunque en todo caso, solo seria cambiarle de género al personaje,( lo cual no sería muy difícil la verdad, tiene un aspecto más femenino qué masculino) ya que no hay ningún personaje (corriganme si me equivoco) con apariencia de conejo,

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
Supongo que tiene sentido, ya que el único personaje masculino con escenas sexuales era mare, y ni eran "canon" dontro del juego (ya que si no mal recuerdo las fichas doradas eran escenas ficticias qué solo sucedían para contentar a los jugadores) aunque en todo caso, solo seria cambiarle de género al personaje,( lo cual no sería muy difícil la verdad, tiene un aspecto más femenino qué masculino) ya que no hay ningún personaje (corriganme si me equivoco) con apariencia de conejo,
if you remove the bunnygirl from the happy farm in the old game then no there isnt.

unless the current rabbitman gets a gender change i dont remember a bunny girl.

jacket2010

Mar 21, 2019
if you remove the bunnygirl from the happy farm in the old game then no there isnt.

unless the current rabbitman gets a gender change i dont remember a bunny girl.
Siendo Honesto, visite muy pocas veces (alrededor de 3 o 5 veces máximo, no recuerdo bien) The Happy Farm, no parecía algo muy importante en la historia por lo general y por lo cual nunca más volví después de ver todas las escenas qué ofrecia, si pudieras haber mandado personajes que no te agradarán a la granja supongo que hubiera vuelto, pero nunca pasó nada por el estilo lastimosamente,

billyjoebobmartin

Dec 8, 2020
i vaguely remember making a request or three about renner back in the day. if i remember right one of my better ideas was having renner switch her target for her yandere like obsession from climb to ainz via albedo talking him up and her being genuinely interested her new 'best friend's' husband/crush.

of course i'm not saying climb should be locked out of the romance with renner. but considering climb's feelings for her were based off respect. seeing how she's the one who initiated the romance, there would be no NTR to be had if she just fell for ainz instead. so it think some choice (or series of choices) made in game leading to renner falling for ainz could be a reasonable option to have.

supposing renner is considered for the harem, i'd also request some odd scenes with renner and albedo after she joins. how well would they get along? would they be 'best friends' still? would they scheme against each other for petty reasons? would they collude and plot together to have a slight bit more monopoly of ainz's time? i'm thinking this could be some prime character building or comic relief material. :p

Reactions: Winterfire

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
i vaguely remember making a request or three about renner back in the day. if i remember right one of my better ideas was having renner switch her target for her yandere like obsession from climb to ainz via albedo talking him up and her being genuinely interested her new 'best friend's' husband/crush.

of course i'm not saying climb should be locked out of the romance with renner. but considering climb's feelings for her were based off respect. seeing how she's the one who initiated the romance, there would be no NTR to be had if she just fell for ainz instead. so it think some choice (or series of choices) made in game leading to renner falling for ainz could be a reasonable option to have.

supposing renner is considered for the harem, i'd also request some odd scenes with renner and albedo after she joins. how well would they get along? would they be 'best friends' still? would they scheme against each other for petty reasons? would they collude and plot together to have a slight bit more monopoly of ainz's time? i'm thinking this could be some prime character building or comic relief material. :p
As a Yandere fan, I personally find that type of personality (in fiction) nice due to their unhealthy obsession over a certain person, and their twisted loyalty.

I agree that killing Climb off would normally work (As it worked with Imina), however I'd need to be comfortable with writing rape, and I am not. It is also against the rules of the platforms I use, and due to her character I'd need to effectively understand the fetish and be able to write a very slow breaking in of her personality, which goes totally over my abilities as I am a very boring vanilla.

Switching target would feel like cheap writing since it is made clear that her obsession over Climb is basically set in stone. There are some obsessions that can switch target with ease (See Carrie Cutter character from Arrow), but that is definitely not the case with Renner.
Her loyalty towards Climb makes her sell the whole kingdom just to get protection for both, and even agree to a race change experiment.

Rather than ruining a character for the sake of adding +1 heroine when the series itself has already too many heroines, it's more of a golden opportunity to write a separate short game featuring Climb, with Renner as the only heroine.
Unfortunately while I love Yandere, I am not into nor I know how to write femdom very well, so that might take a while.

Reactions: billyjoebobmartin

billyjoebobmartin

Dec 8, 2020
As a Yandere fan, I personally find that type of personality (in fiction) nice due to their unhealthy obsession over a certain person, and their twisted loyalty.

I agree that killing Climb off would normally work (As it worked with Imina), however I'd need to be comfortable with writing rape, and I am not. It is also against the rules of the platforms I use, and due to her character I'd need to effectively understand the fetish and be able to write a very slow breaking in of her personality, which goes totally over my abilities as I am a very boring vanilla.

Switching target would feel like cheap writing since it is made clear that her obsession over Climb is basically set in stone. There are some obsessions that can switch target with ease (See Carrie Cutter character from Arrow), but that is definitely not the case with Renner.
Her loyalty towards Climb makes her sell the whole kingdom just to get protection for both, and even agree to a race change experiment.

Rather than ruining a character for the sake of adding +1 heroine when the series itself has already too many heroines, it's more of a golden opportunity to write a separate short game featuring Climb, with Renner as the only heroine.
Unfortunately while I love Yandere, I am not into nor I know how to write femdom very well, so that might take a while.
darn! still, i'm glad you prioritize immersion and some psychological realism over wish fulfillment! (y)

Baki-san18

May 19, 2022
Mr. Winterfire, if it's not a secret, how many percent is Overlord H+ completed? and how much is left before the completion of the work?

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
Mr. Winterfire, if it's not a secret, how many percent is Overlord H+ completed? and how much is left before the completion of the work?
Neither the project or the Game Design Document have been started yet, at this point I am just gathering feedback before writing the GDD. Once I do, and I actually start developing the project, I will announce it here as I did in my other thread: https://f95zone.to/threads/high-school-dxd-parody-game-development-thread.154218/

It will not happen anytime soon, but that is fine since I am waiting for the source material to continue.

Baki-san18

May 19, 2022
Mr. Winterfire, I have a small request to you, if it's not difficult for you, could you add more content with the Pandora actor, I would like to see that Momonga really loves him as a son, do you understand that in ranobe, in manga, in anime Momonga was more ashamed of him than on In fact, I perceived him as a son, I wanted at least in the game to see their relationship as father and son (sorry for my English)

Last edited:

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
Mr. Waterfire, I have a small request to you, if it's not difficult for you, could you add more content with the Pandora actor, I would like to see that Momonga really loves him as a son, do you understand that in ranobe, in manga, in anime Momonga was more ashamed of him than on In fact, I perceived him as a son, I wanted at least in the game to see their relationship as father and son (sorry for my English)
Added the suggestion in the thread, ty.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
since its pandoras actor, i guess a scene of them talking about what treasure they think is best could be something to see. comparing gear stats or even just the appearance of some items.

Apr 26, 2023
I have 2 requests

1: if you could please, add another bunnygirl with history to the remaster. Because the only bunnygirl is from The happy farm,

2:The other thing would be a scene where the girl who looks like ainz's old and deceased mother (I don't remember her name right now, sorry) masturbates him while she breastfeeds ainz (because this is a classic of the hentai things lmao) obviously only if this character is still in the remaster

3:The last thing is more of a question than a request, will the restriction of only being able to be with a girl at the beginning of the game be removed? Let me explain, if the player decides to start a romance with albedo first at the beginning of the game, the girl we take to e-rantel (either if she is nabe or any other girl from the pleiades that is not albedo) if we say that she is our wife Later we can have the option of being sexually intimate with her, but if we decide to have a relationship with albedo before, there will only be the option to say that it is only for the mission, personally I think that this only limits the option of which the player can have a full harem,

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
I have 2 requests

1: if you could please, add another bunnygirl with history to the remaster. Because the only bunnygirl is from The happy farm,

2:The other thing would be a scene where the girl who looks like ainz's old and deceased mother (I don't remember her name right now, sorry) masturbates him while she breastfeeds ainz (because this is a classic of the hentai things lmao) obviously only if this character is still in the remaster

3:The last thing is more of a question than a request, will the restriction of only being able to be with a girl at the beginning of the game be removed? Let me explain, if the player decides to start a romance with albedo first at the beginning of the game, the girl we take to e-rantel (either if she is nabe or any other girl from the pleiades that is not albedo) if we say that she is our wife Later we can have the option of being sexually intimate with her, but if we decide to have a relationship with albedo before, there will only be the option to say that it is only for the mission, personally I think that this only limits the option of which the player can have a full harem,
1. I am already cutting as many custom characters as possible in order to give more space to the original heroines, I will not be adding new custom ones.

2. Roesia will be one of the few custom characters that will make the cut, yeah. I can add that scene, why not.

3. The remake will be harem only, so there won't be any limits.

Lug30976

Aug 25, 2022
Me gustaría que no se bloquearan opciones, por ejemplo, no pude ir a por Lupusregina porque me case con Yuri. Pero al pasar a la segunda parte puedes con quien aparezca pero no con aquellas que inician sus eventos en la primera parte. Eres el supremo, ve a por todo mientras no hagas ntr a tus compañeros

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
Me gustaría que no se bloquearan opciones, por ejemplo, no pude ir a por Lupusregina porque me case con Yuri. Pero al pasar a la segunda parte puedes con quien aparezca pero no con aquellas que inician sus eventos en la primera parte. Eres el supremo, ve a por todo mientras no hagas ntr a tus compañeros
The remake will be harem only, there will be no choices when it comes to that stuff.

jacket2010

Mar 21, 2019
Pregunta, tienes planeado qué el mc pueda tener hijos/hijas con Evileye o cualquiera de las chicas de blue Roses? O solo tendrá hijos/hijas con los personajes que ya están elegidos para tener hijos/hijas?(me refiero a albedo/shalltear/shizu/nabe/etc) espero que tenga un lindo domingo, saludos desde Argentina (y)