FFTW

Jun 7, 2017
This looks great, but as someone who loves the anime and doesn't want to be spoiled before S4 I have to ask, is there a specific clear point where I can stop before spoilering my self
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
or are spoilers sprinkled throughout so I shouldn't play before S4 and the movie come?

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
This looks great, but as someone who loves the anime and doesn't want to be spoiled before S4 I have to ask, is there a specific clear point where I can stop before spoilering my self
or are spoilers sprinkled throughout so I shouldn't play before S4 and the movie come?
It should warn you when you reach the latest novel's content, then again I do not remember in which novel S3 stops... I'd say it'd be the most safe once you reach a few episodes before S3 ending. The plot of the game kind of went into another direction then, but spoilers might still be sprinkled around.

Reactions: FFTW

FFTW

Jun 7, 2017
It should warn you when you reach the latest novel's content, then again I do not remember in which novel S3 stops... I'd say it'd be the most safe once you reach a few episodes before S3 ending. The plot of the game kind of went into another direction then, but spoilers might still be sprinkled around.
Thanks for the reply. As I mentioned in the spoiler, S3 stopped at the end of Volume 9 of the LN (each season of the anime adapted 3 volumes). You said it should warn me when I "reach the latest novel's content", don't you mean the latest anime's content? as the latest novel is 14 after all.

So, I can stop at the end of Volume 9/S3
and I won't be spoiled then? and how much of the game would I have left by then (percentage wise)?

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
Thanks for the reply. As I mentioned in the spoiler, S3 stopped at the end of Volume 9 of the LN (each season of the anime adapted 3 volumes). You said it should warn me when I "reach the latest novel's content", don't you mean the latest anime's content? as the latest novel is 14 after all.

and I won't be spoiled then? and how much of the game would I have left by then (percentage wise)?
I do not remember if I put a warning there, but it covers until the latest novel and then it goes to my custom final.
So you'd be missing vol 10,11,12,13,14

FFTW

Jun 7, 2017
I do not remember if I put a warning there, but it covers until the latest novel and then it goes to my custom final.
So you'd be missing vol 10,11,12,13,14
Thank you. So I can play until the end of Vol 9/S3 with no spoilers, and then comeback and play the rest after the new season and film. Glad to know that! Thanks again for all your work :D

PS: Did you ever think of making a sidegame based on the webnovel? :)

Reactions: Winterfire

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
Thank you. So I can play until the end of Vol 9/S3 with no spoilers, and then comeback and play the rest after the new season and film. Glad to know that! Thanks again for all your work :D

PS: Did you ever think of making a sidegame based on the webnovel? :)
No, I had in mind of making a few side games of Overlord, but my current project is eating up all the time I have, so making a side game is not a possibility right now.

FFTW

Jun 7, 2017
No, I had in mind of making a few side games of Overlord, but my current project is eating up all the time I have, so making a side game is not a possibility right now.
I see. Well, I hope your current project works great, and maybe after that you can consider it :). It would be the first ever adaptation of the webnovel after all!

Reactions: Winterfire

Chunochonk

Feb 4, 2022
I have downloaded the android version and tried using joiplay but it doesn't show up as one of the files I can add on joiplay and the actual game itself is an apk file as well as everyone I try to start it up it says there's a parsing error, how do I fix this?

taler

Oct 5, 2017
I have downloaded the android version and tried using joiplay but it doesn't show up as one of the files I can add on joiplay and the actual game itself is an apk file as well as everyone I try to start it up it says there's a parsing error, how do I fix this?
Download the window version to use with joiplay and select the exe not the apk. APK is not usable.

Trapstar102

Jul 1, 2018
Hated the show, but wanted to play this game. Is there weird scenes where you have sex as the skeleton, or is there a way he gets his body back? I only saw one scene of the human body from the pictures on the first page and just wanted more info on it.

Also how long is the gameplay?

Hizor

Director of Hizor Games
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2018
Hated the show, but wanted to play this game. Is there weird scenes where you have sex as the skeleton, or is there a way he gets his body back? I only saw one scene of the human body from the pictures on the first page and just wanted more info on it.

Also how long is the gameplay?
He uses Wish Upon a Star to temporarily turn himself into a human in the game.
Gameplay isn't too long it's rather straightforward as well.

SunlessXre

Oct 9, 2020

There's a lot of game left after the big battle on Katze Plains.

To better explain. You have 5 novels+the fanfiction content afterwards vs the 9 anime ones.

The later part of the game gets a little bit sparser, once you complete vol 14. But before then, I remember the content being more or less consistent in density(or higher, with all the extra characters).

So going off that (ages since I played). Just doing some simple math. The 5 parts you haven't seen should be a bit over half of what you have played, if you stop at the end of the anime. + maybe another 10-15% worth of content for the fanfiction section(which I would say spans the timeline of 2-3 volumes. But, as i said, is sparser in content).

So if it took you say. 10 hours to get to katze, as an easy to understand example. Then you'd have maybe 6-7 more hours worth.

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
you can anyone tell me all major choices i just finished my first playthough
a link to another explaintion would do as well if possible
There is only that single ending (Although it varies in length depending on how many children you had, and how many characters you have "interacted" with).
You can check the gallery/scene replayer to see if you have any locked content... If you do, then you missed something.
If you played the game just once, then you are surely missing quite a bit of content.

Reactions: thecheesebox
Dec 12, 2021
Anyone have the Compressed that they can share?

The normal download is too big for me to download free on Mega, I don't trust Anonfile, Mixdrop just gives me the run around instead of downloading the thing, and Nopy is gone.

Wish there was a Pixeldrain or Workupload for the full 3 GB game seeing as they don't paywall me.

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
Anyone have the Compressed that they can share?

The normal download is too big for me to download free on Mega, I don't trust Anonfile, Mixdrop just gives me the run around instead of downloading the thing, and Nopy is gone.

Wish there was a Pixeldrain or Workupload for the full 3 GB game seeing as they don't paywall me.
You can report the thread and request either host, or I might be able to upload it instead. I assume the uploaders will be faster though.

Compressed version is broken, so I wouldn't bother.

4.00 star(s) 30 Votes