grobulos

Donor
Jul 16, 2017
ok, ehm, yes. thats a beginning. i will not write sounds promising or finger crossed bullshit like the others. i will wait...

loli senpai

Jan 21, 2019
when i saw "Over Lord" i thought ohh nice it should be something close to the anime and than .. rip

Flemmard

Feb 22, 2018
These open world games, take a long time to take shape, in addition, being a hobby project, unless more people patreon Project63, updates will be increasingly distanced, anyway I'll keep my eyes on this.
Are some artists interested in making this kind of game but with more modern setting? :) I'm a dev and i'mi nterested..

Reactions: rKnight

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Artists are not interested in anything above their skill grade... Dev art or pat***on are just distribution channels to fondle their egos.
A bunch of graphic artists might be interested ... I am on;y guessing you could show them a husk of a game and tease them ... your art can be here.
One project missing techno geeks is [VN] [Unity] Edge Of Anarchy [v0.1] [Neo X City] ... possibly..
Projects missing overlords are not that many ... Sunbay city is missing animators and coders and is down to overlord and one minion ... 3D designer ...

You will not find a bunch of artists missing a head ready to hire ... we do not know half the staff some devs around here have around;)

Reactions: Gojii and rKnight

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Saves are persistent and are not an option ... never have been with this dev...
Game checks at the beginning for any persistents and runs with them;)

White Bomber

May 30, 2019
Fable is an absolute classic.

It's not what came to mind when I saw this.

i got it from the idea of the character starting as a child and then age up as you progress,

similar to that trash gimmick from fable 1, my character went from looking like a good looking hero,
into a bald super old looking muscular dude with a really long beard.

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
Dayyyuuummm i thought it was the anime "overlord". Wanted to bang albedo for a looooooonnng time. What can I say? I'm kind of a sucker for crazy overpowered women

That said, still giving this a try tho

2.90 star(s) 12 Votes