Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
Is there an installer version for this or no?
There was an installer version link yesterday when it first uploaded, but I don't see it anymore. It's where I got mine from, but I have not tried to play it yet to see if it works. :unsure: (edit) Never mind that was a different Japanese game. My bad. :poop:

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Lucifer84

Ammokkx

Sep 13, 2018
That description gave me an aneurysm, I hate it. 10/10.
Also judging by the original name, it looks like they've gone for the Funimation style of localising names and titles since her name isn't Mari, and I certainly don't see the word "paizuri" in there anymore.
The art looks great though so I'm absolutely giving this one a try.
Her name is "Marii" (マリー) in Katakana which, alongside "Meeri" (メーリ) is a really common way to spell the name "Mary" in Japanese.

Translation is fine.

Lordborgman

Jan 6, 2020
Description reads like "i got this new anime plot. basically there's this high school girl except she's got huge boobs. i mean some serious honkers. a real set of badonkers. packin some dobonhonkeros. massive dohoonkabhankoloos. big ol' tonhongerekoogers. what happens next?! transfer student shows up with even bigger bonkhonagahoogs. humongous hungolomghononoloughongous"

• Haha
Reactions: Rancidman

Sarica

Time Waits For No One
Modder
Donor
Aug 18, 2017
Description reads like "i got this new anime plot. basically there's this high school girl except she's got huge boobs. i mean some serious honkers. a real set of badonkers. packin some dobonhonkeros. massive dohoonkabhankoloos. big ol' tonhongerekoogers. what happens next?! transfer student shows up with even bigger bonkhonagahoogs. humongous hungolomghononoloughongous"
Unfortunately, many translators/localizers have convinced themselves that they are funny/witty, and are more interested in giving the script their own "flavor", instead of staying true to the original script as much as they can.

ancienttyrael

Jun 9, 2017
The real sin in this game is the choice of font and text color that hurts my eyes trying to read this smut. I dunno why but the white outline of the text blends in with the window and its really hard for me to read this.

2.50 star(s) 4 Votes