VN Ren'Py Onhold Overpowered [Ep. 12] [YoshiGames]

4.40 star(s) 19 Votes

Prishuby

Sep 21, 2021
It really sucks that you abandoned this project, this first part was amazing. If you happen to read this maybe you could at least give an explanation as to why you quit?

Reactions: 2021gatos cats

Motoko Kusanagi

Major
Donor
Aug 19, 2018
Same. I just caught up to this and was left on such a cliff hanger. I have zero interest in a female protagonist and wish this was worked on instead.
Honestly forgot about this until I saw the alert. Now I know why. With that, I'll be dropping the game, it was abandoned once then redone and now abandoned again for another game.

Makkun

Aug 26, 2019
Same. I just caught up to this and was left on such a cliff hanger. I have zero interest in a female protagonist and wish this was worked on instead.
Although myself prefer this game over Reya (like a lot more) and I even agree about preferring to see this game over Reya. Unfortunately, it's worth noting that Dev himself did a poll on his Patreon about which project to focus on and it ended up that Reya won the poll, so it certainly wasn't a lack of interest from fans.

But I think when he finishes Reya he comes back with Overpowered, so I'm not too upset about that.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Doom Marine

Niuul

Jun 25, 2022
I'll have to check in again after a year or something. I have zero interest in female protag games, so I won't be checking out Reya. But with luck it gives the dev time away from Overpowered and whenever it is they pick it back up they feel motivated and refreshed with writing for it. Hear too often about a dev becoming burned out on a game and dropping it for good since they just don't wanna write for it anymore.

Bse

Aug 1, 2019
I wouldn't say it's abandoned, just onhold for a while.
So this is happen if you had 2 story in Mind and cant make a schooe fore one. I can tell you what come out . Nothing. You loose youre self in both. You never finished one. why split your self for 2 Story... and here i say FyS... When you whant to known what it means ask... But i am sorry i Ignore it...

Reactions: Doom Marine

Raxac

Jul 26, 2017
So this is happen if you had 2 story in Mind and cant make a schooe fore one. I can tell you what come out . Nothing. You loose youre self in both. You never finished one. why split your self for 2 Story... and here i say FyS... When you whant to known what it means ask... But i am sorry i Ignore it...
He was at like 20$/month through the development of this game, then he released Reya and year later he's at 600$/month and then let's take the poll into account, does it realy that surprising that he focus on something that actually bring him some money and the vast majority of his patreons is there for?

4.40 star(s) 19 Votes