VN Ren'Py Abandoned Overpowered [v0.6] [Yoshimitsu]

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Trollolol

Apr 6, 2018
I like that this is tagged with "Nudity" and not "No sexual content" cause that tag can blow the fuck off. Some things tagged with that still have nudity without any sexual contact really needs to be clarified more often, thank you.

chopolander

Dec 9, 2018
And... another koikatu game. Will we see anything that doesn't appear in koikatu to think I'm not playing koikatu.

Adabelitoo

Jun 24, 2018
Nice game so far, I would recommend you to use Fade transitions when you change from one scene/place to another to make it clear and smoother the fact that now we are watching another thing/scene.

Also, Ichika seems like best girl so far.

Reactions: Yooshi

Yooshi

Mega-Chonker
Game Developer
Dec 11, 2017
Nice game so far, I would recommend you to use Fade transitions when you change from one scene/place to another to make it clear and smoother the fact that now we are watching another thing/scene.

Also, Ichika seems like best girl so far.
Thanks for advice,I'll try out fade transistions. I'm happy you like it ;)

Someone

Jun 3, 2017
Koikatsu studio... interesting.
I'm impressed with your male character. Is really difficult to make a decent male character with koikatsu. Basically there is not a real male character creation tool at all.

Reactions: Yooshi

Yooshi

Mega-Chonker
Game Developer
Dec 11, 2017
Koikatsu studio... interesting.
I'm impressed with your male character. Is really difficult to make a decent male character with koikatsu. Basically there is not a real male character creation tool at all.
Yeah, it was a litte bit troublesome to create a male that acually looks like male. ;)

Reactions: Furyous D

Ren-dono

Oct 31, 2018
+1, this looks really good is it using the new Illusion's Koitaku engine? the stoory looks nice and I gotta say I chuckled when I read MC's name is Ren cause it's made with Ren'py and I laught at really stupid stuff. Also the tags mention nudity, but is there any sex in the game? either way i'm interested in this. best of luck with it
I myself were amused by the name, since i usually go by the name of "Ren"

Yooshi

Mega-Chonker
Game Developer
Dec 11, 2017
Brief, but has potential. The dialogue is a bit cheesy but I'm liking it so far.
Like I said in developer notes, I'm not native English speaker so dialogues may look like "me eat, me sleep" sometimes. If you see something that burns your eyes, let me know. I'm happy that you like it, cheers! ;)

Reactions: Canto Forte
Jun 5, 2019
Like I said in developer notes, I'm not native English speaker so dialogues may look like "me eat, me sleep" sometimes. If you see something that burns your eyes, let me know. I'm happy that you like it, cheers! ;)
I'll be sure to make notes for you later on if I see anything, likely after the next update. What's your native language? I know the basics of a few languages and might be able to lend a slight hand if need be time permitting.

Reactions: ☆Jonathan Wick♤
2.50 star(s) 2 Votes