DAIMOND

Game Developer
Feb 9, 2022
Was having sex, she stopped sex and then my character came and it gave no options at that point, no dialog or buttons soft-locking the game. I'm guessing if there's no current activity it doesn't know where to ask you to cum.

Opening the settings and going back seemed to fix it and it had the "Their turn" button and said ">>> (You) Orgasm ". But then after their action it was soft locked with "You're coming" again, until I repeated. I'm guessing it couldn't finish the cum action so it kept trying.
Found the bug and fixed it. Thanks for the report.

you play furhire?
I do indeed. I have a royal Folgo on my MD account, in fact.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: RavenDG34

Anjimito

Nov 19, 2018
Keeps getting flagged as a virus by both avast and WD. I wonder why. Anyway, seems like my type of game, good luck with the development! I'll try it out once my defences won't be getting triggered :D

DAIMOND

Game Developer
Feb 9, 2022
Keeps getting flagged as a virus by both avast and WD. I wonder why. Anyway, seems like my type of game, good luck with the development! I'll try it out once my defences won't be getting triggered :D
It's a false positive. You can safely allow the game on your device.

DAIMOND

Game Developer
Feb 9, 2022
can U play after the time limit of the game, and if no will later versions have a time limit?
You can't play past the time limit. It will eventually be removed after enough updates. For now, it has to be there because some new mechanics will need to be implemented before you can go further.

xRoguex

Aug 2, 2021
DAIMOND I tried the new update for a bit and I found a few minor issues:

1. When you point something with your mouse to see a description like a perk or something, if it's too long on the right of the screen you can't read all the description
2. The changes in your world preference settings won't be applied immediately. You have to close and re-open the game to play with your changes.

I've not played a lot so I maybe can find something else in the near future... or maybe not. :whistle:

After reporting this I have a question if I may.
Are you planning to add new sex items and the possibility to strip clothes (yours and/or your partner) during sex scenes?

EDIT: In the monthly plan, if you choose to relax during the day and go out drinking in the evening you don't recover stamina.

Last edited:
Reactions: DAIMOND

DAIMOND

Game Developer
Feb 9, 2022
DAIMOND I tried the new update for a bit and I found a few minor issues:

1. When you point something with your mouse to see a description like a perk or something, if it's too long on the right of the screen you can't read all the description
2. The changes in your world preference settings won't be applied immediately. You have to close and re-open the game to play with your changes.

I've not played a lot so I maybe can find something else in the near future... or maybe not. :whistle:

After reporting this I have a question if I may.
Are you planning to add new sex items and the possibility to strip clothes (yours and/or your partner) during sex scenes?
1. Yes, this is a recurring issue that I can't seem to completely fix (the closest thing I've found was to manually edit the tooltip text so that they weren't too long). I will try to fix it in the next update.
2. Yes, I also added a tooltip that told you you need to restart the game for the changes to take effect (2 of them in fact). I will fix this inconvenience in the next update.

For your question - yes, I will also add this for the next update (I completely forgot about this for some reason). Thanks for the reply.

Reactions: xRoguex

Ozzy11

Jan 24, 2020
Hello. Unfortunately when attempting to download directly from the Blogspot Mega link it got flagged as a Trojan. I'd Advise you look into that. Keep up the good work.

Reactions: rap_ray and DAIMOND

joeys88

Oct 10, 2017

Tanukilord

Dec 29, 2022
By the way you should probably add the futa/trans protagonist tag as well now that you have added the content to the game

Reactions: DAIMOND

DAIMOND

Game Developer
Feb 9, 2022
I can't Procces the month even with all the day slots being filled
Check if it's the 9th month of your pregnancy. If so, then you must choose one day to give birth in order to proceed. If not, check if you've invited someone. If you have, then you must choose a location and outfit during the evening to proceed. If neither, please send me your save file so I can see what's wrong.

By the way you should probably add the futa/trans protagonist tag as well now that you have added the content to the game
Good idea. Thanks for reminding me

Ryw

Oct 8, 2018
Hey quick question i dont know if this is actually just my anti-virus being stupid but when i try to download the alpha2 update it detects a trojan named Trojan:Win32/Wacatac.B!ml. I dont think this is supposed to happen and im a bit confused (Edit: Nvm i saw the other posts just now its just the code being similar) Edit 2: Fixed the issue

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 3 Votes