Unreal Engine Abandoned Overtopia 3D [v0.9.8] [SilverGogs]

4.40 star(s) 5 Votes

CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
Well I Managed to find 10 of the 12 new Hybrids having trouble with the last 2. The ones Got got so far are as follows but the names i used for the new hybrids aren't the official one since the tags are blank.

Demon x Octopus = Kraken
Shark x Mermaid = Manta
Seahorse x Lizard = Sea Serpent
Jellyfish x Priest = Man-O-War
Player x Mami = Hob-Goblin
Mantis x Mushroom = Daisy
Ice Elemental x Crusader = Viking
Dark Elf x Priest = Specter
Ghost x Crusader = Headless Horseman
Angel x Viking = Valkyrie

these 2 are the ones I'm having problems finding are shown in image. Any help will be appreciated.

View attachment 715065
Left one: Mantis > Mushroom
Right one: Player > Nami

They don't show up highlighted (showing they are compatible), but you can still select them and breed them. Not sure if it is a bug on my end or just a hybrid that got missed on the compatibility list.

Pirothea

Mar 4, 2019
Left one: Mantis > Mushroom
Right one: Player > Nami

They don't show up highlighted (showing they are compatible), but you can still select them and breed them. Not sure if it is a bug on my end or just a hybrid that got missed on the compatibility list.
Thank You for the reply but i already have those combos when you look at my list i posted.

Alfre4u

Dec 1, 2018
seems semi promising is this worth while to play now or just leaves you wanting more?

I got to many unfinished games atm but always like to add more that are unique (seems it semi at least) + worthwhile (again so long as story doesn't "enthrall" me and leave me waiting months for updates got to many as is :( or have a ton of time killing grind for little payoff ).

Thranduil77

Sep 7, 2018
Hya i need help i have finish the quest with Abandon,Mami and from this dwarf and from the princess of the dwarf too. So if i go now to the heaven section and walks west i fight against a Kraken ( a big one) and i have fight and kill the Kraken his tentacles and himselfs lifepoints are by 0. But why became i not the message "Win" and idk how to open the sea region to find the mermaids and so....pls help?

xseek

Jun 4, 2017
Hya i need help i have finish the quest with Abandon,Mami and from this dwarf and from the princess of the dwarf too. So if i go now to the heaven section and walks west i fight against a Kraken ( a big one) and i have fight and kill the Kraken his tentacles and himselfs lifepoints are by 0. But why became i not the message "Win" and idk how to open the sea region to find the mermaids and so....pls help?
Go to other side of the map.

xseek

Jun 4, 2017
OK I know what you mean but I have not open or can't go there cause there is not a black point (or section) where I can click on the map. So what must I do to open this section.
When you enter in the map you can run from the kraken and go down. If you go up the kraken attack you.

mistwolf_2k

May 18, 2020
Well I Managed to find 10 of the 12 new Hybrids having trouble with the last 2. The ones Got got so far are as follows but the names i used for the new hybrids aren't the official one since the tags are blank.

Demon x Octopus = Kraken
Shark x Mermaid = Manta
Seahorse x Lizard = Sea Serpent
Jellyfish x Priest = Man-O-War
Player x Mami = Hob-Goblin
Mantis x Mushroom = Daisy
Ice Elemental x Crusader = Viking
Dark Elf x Priest = Specter
Ghost x Crusader = Headless Horseman
Angel x Viking = Valkyrie

these 2 are the ones I'm having problems finding are shown in image. Any help will be appreciated.

View attachment 715065
I am pretty certain one of the slots is for Gummi. I know i never received an entry despite trying several times. Not sure what the second one would be though.

NBL6

May 26, 2019
Is it too early for me to post a link to version 0.4.5?

Version 0.4.5

Last edited:

NBL6

May 26, 2019
Not really considering the dev has got the link wide open on his patreon. Someone needs to let him know that he's not formatting his posts correctly.
Yeah, i went on there to actually offer up a dollar and saw the link. Thankfully didn't need to type it all out lmao

Uriel12

Oct 8, 2019
This game is surprisingly addicting. It's pretty hard at first, but once you get Mist its GGs. Snare Skill & Meteor are ultra OP. There's nothing that can touch you at that point

NBL6

May 26, 2019
well and which change of the game are in there? Idk if i download it until i dont know what this build have.
I have no clue what the changes are. I couldn't see the post itself, I just ripped the download link off of the post's thumbnail.

Edit:
Last version I've played was 0.3.9 and there's a cheat command in 0.4.5 that I don't remember seeing in previous builds. It's "ce Cheatecode addarmy" and it gives you every monster in the game and places them in your barracks. If you don't have the maxed out barracks it will give you a ton of "NoPlace" messages in the log. It doesn't count them in the bestiary so you have to go and manually breed with all of them, but this is a much faster way of filling it out.

Last edited:

Thranduil77

Sep 7, 2018
I have no clue what the changes are. I couldn't see the post itself, I just ripped the download link off of the post's thumbnail.

Edit:
Last version I've played was 0.3.9 and there's a cheat command in 0.4.5 that I don't remember seeing in previous builds. It's "ce Cheatecode addarmy" and it gives you every monster in the game and places them in your barracks. If you don't have the maxed out barracks it will give you a ton of "NoPlace" messages in the log. It doesn't count them in the bestiary so you have to go and manually breed with all of them, but this is a much faster way of filling it out.

and where do i put this cheat command? if it works?

4.40 star(s) 5 Votes