Unreal Engine Abandoned Overtopia 3D [v0.9.8] [SilverGogs]

4.40 star(s) 5 Votes

wansf

Dec 10, 2018
kinda enjoy the grinding but too bad them sex motion didn't hv any finish motion , just piston

Funposter

Dec 27, 2016
How do you go about removing older monsters? I know slaves can simply be sold but I can't figure out how to get rid of my shitty starting goblins.

Last edited:

Spillthebeans

Jun 21, 2017
Hod do you go about removing older monsters? I know slaves can simply be sold but I can't figure out how to get rid of my shitty starting goblins.
Sell them at the church. Church buys the monsters you birth whereas the guy in the tavern only buys monsters you capture.

Reactions: Funposter

Someone

Jun 3, 2017
Character design and art style totally unappealing. Feel super plastified and artificial. Look like an hybrid between those "bratz" dolls and the hairy trolls toys.

Jellyluve

Apr 17, 2017
Wait a min did they change the requirements to getting the futa spell? I thought all you had to have was a lv 2 magic tower?

Edit. Don't know what the requirements were I had to talk to destreya or what ever her name is and she sends you to the church which after talking to the nun gives you the spell. Is this new don't remember ever having to do this before?

Last edited:

tamadrummer

Sep 27, 2017
Does anyone know where I can find the key for the portal in the left side of the woods? I haven't ran across it yet.

Pirothea

Mar 4, 2019
Does anyone know where I can find the key for the portal in the left side of the woods? I haven't ran across it yet.
You will find it in the infernium (the zone where you fight Abbadon ) where the giant spider is near the FLDMSTR what looks like a pile of trash. SW corner of the dead end.

Cielongg

Jan 18, 2018
hi,
like armor like clothes I was didn't buy anything because market don't sell anything. how can I fix this bug?

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
hi,
like armor like clothes I was didn't buy anything because market don't sell anything. how can I fix this bug?
You have to sell an item to be able to buy it.
So look for treasure chests while you're out exploring.
Then sell everything and buy back.

Reactions: Cielongg

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
sorry should have been more clear, yes you can do that, however, once you gite out of the game fully and re-load, youll find all your saves are gone
Only thing I can think of is that you are missing dependencies or you have really strict admin rights.
Did you extract the game into your program files?

4.40 star(s) 5 Votes