Unreal Engine Abandoned Overtopia 3D [v0.9.8] [SilverGogs]

4.40 star(s) 5 Votes

Prick

Jul 17, 2017
just curious is it possible to find the FLDSMDFR, to beat abaddon. if so where do it find it thanks
if you look at the quests, it says to "stay tuned for more" or something similar. Once you've beat abaddon once, I think the story is over. (Except for the conquest into the new area, which seems to have nothing more than new enemies.)

Reactions: MonkeyDBoffey

MonkeyDBoffey

Nov 21, 2017
if you look at the quests, it says to "stay tuned for more" or something similar. Once you've beat abaddon once, I think the story is over. (Except for the conquest into the new area, which seems to have nothing more than new enemies.)
Hey, so Ive defeated abaddon and such - also Human MC got pregnant from him a second time and gave birth to a Shemale Centaur - which good the hybrid you are missing from the animation list.

Speaking of the animation list, you note new enemies such Vampire, elf etc, I have the current version 2.2 Fix - but I can't find out to get to the area these monsters are located, may I ask on how I get their? Unless it's a matter of waiting for the next update

Prick

Jul 17, 2017
Hey, so Ive defeated abaddon and such - also Human MC got pregnant from him a second time and gave birth to a Shemale Centaur - which good the hybrid you are missing from the animation list.

Speaking of the animation list, you note new enemies such Vampire, elf etc, I have the current version 2.2 Fix - but I can't find out to get to the area these monsters are located, may I ask on how I get their? Unless it's a matter of waiting for the next update
Find the key (glowing orb - dont remember where it was exactly) in the lava place, and you can find a door hiding in the forest area. Just travel to the far bottom left to find the door.

Reactions: MonkeyDBoffey

DoGGo130

Jan 25, 2019
I wanted to ask how to get the prisoners we have to capture them or something?
And wheres the FLDSMDFR?

Prick

Jul 17, 2017
I wanted to ask how to get the prisoners we have to capture them or something?
And wheres the FLDSMDFR?
Prisoners result when you impregnate an enemy npc.
The item which you speak of does not exist in this update, (as far as I know)

Imprimis

Feb 11, 2019
The items are in the game, the FLDSMDFR and Orb are in the same place by the spider. Orb unlocks area to vamps etc.

DoGGo130

Jan 25, 2019
Prisoners result when you impregnate an enemy npc.
The item which you speak of does not exist in this update, (as far as I know)
Where can i access or manage the prisoners? The game says currently my prisoners are maxed.

Imprimis

Feb 11, 2019
Just a heads up for those trying to breed the generals for hybrids etc, I encountered a bug where the Generals (Panda and Danlion) both got pregnant but never gave birth. I had them in as second team leader and in reserve, no change, but once I made them in leaders for the main group and cycled the day/night things progressed normally. Giving a Gummi bear and Pony girl thing.

Reactions: Prick

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
God Of War 4 was developed by ~6 people within 3 year. So, NO. Only experience is matter.
That was a big achievement since God of War was made at Sony’s Santa Monica studio with a team of 300 people over five years.

6 people, really?

Oh dear.....

Had to share this with a few other forums I dwell on, too funny not to be shared.

Last edited:

grobulos

Donor
Jul 16, 2017
The Screens are not really motivate me for download. But im always happy to see unreal games

4.40 star(s) 5 Votes