Deleted member 4345349

Game Developer
Nov 11, 2021
Hello to all of you!

So, first I want to thank all of you guys who've been playing my game and gave it a chance.

Been receiving some feedback from all of you and been taking notes on some sugestions you've been giving.
I'm already planing my next release. For now I think the story will not progress much on these next release because I'm mainly focusing on correcting some errors and working on some changes. Right now I'm working on changing the way the sex scenes are displayed. Mainly because I wasn´t too happy with it still, and the way I will implement make it less heavy because it won't load too many videos at once. Also going to intorduce some stuff on the UI and some new locations, giving me space to change the way some story parts trigger. Also, on my next release I plan to also have a compressed version so it will be easier for
some of you to download and play.

Please keep in mind that I'm only able to work on it somedays at night, I'm not doing it full time, so it will take me some time to have things ready.

I am really glad to see so many people playing my game. Thank you all for the support you've given. Hope to continue improving the game and to keep you guys interested
in the story I'm going to tell.

Best regards to all of you!

Crimson Samurai

Reactions: Oliz82

Deleted member 4345349

Game Developer
Nov 11, 2021
Hello once again to all of you! Just letting you guys know I finally managed to create a compressed version of the game and uploaded it. The link is already on the front page. Cheers!

N3M0

Aug 17, 2018
What browser are you using? Cause I just tested it once again on Chrome and all works fine for me.
firefox , tried restarting a few time to see if it changed anything but only images load , no gifs/videos

Last edited:

Deleted member 4345349

Game Developer
Nov 11, 2021
Sorry for my delay in replying. I will check it again tomorrow on Firefox to see if it doesn’t work and then I get back to you.
Sorry for my delay in answering to you. I checked and indeed they don't show in firefox. Altough I can't understand why :( going to ask if someone can help me identify the issue so I can fix it. Thanks for bringing this to my attention.

N3M0

Aug 17, 2018
Sorry for my delay in answering to you. I checked and indeed they don't show in firefox. Altough I can't understand why :( going to ask if someone can help me identify the issue so I can fix it. Thanks for bringing this to my attention.
hey np man , thank for being so reponsive , i tried dowloading the uncompressed version and it worked fine there UNTIL having sex with stella where vids stoped working again

Deleted member 4345349

Game Developer
Nov 11, 2021
hey np man , thank for being so reponsive , i tried dowloading the uncompressed version and it worked fine there UNTIL having sex with stella where vids stoped working again
Someone told me a while back that the Stella videos wouldn't show up for them too, but as far as I've tested it on my end on the uncompressed version every video works fine. :(

Deleted member 4345349

Game Developer
Nov 11, 2021
Hello people!

Here I am to tell you I've updated the game to the version 0.1.5. All of the links on the first page are now updated and ready for you to download.
As I've said earlier, this update was mainly to correct some errors or issues with the game, as well as introducing some new locations or stuff non related to the main story.
Unfortunately had to remove the compressed version because of some issues with not being able to see the videos using firefox. Hope to correct that fast and upload a new compressed version for you guys.
Added a advance time button as much of you guys we're requesting it. Reworked the sex scenes to create some more interaction from our part. Reworked the StripClub and some other stuff.
Now that I managed to finish all this non story related stuff I can shift my focus towards continuing the main story in the next update.
I'm eager for you guys to see where the story is taking our MC and what kind of dangers and adventures will be waiting for him.
The full changelog is on the main page. Hope to hear some feedback from you guys soon.

Cheers!
CrimsonSamurai

Reactions: GbolnHunter

Oliz82

Mar 15, 2021
Hello.

I finally tried the new version. While it's just corrections, the result is clearly better. The addition of side locations and new possibilities is a nice thought. The interactivity during sex scenes is well done. The new way "Breeze through the day" work and take into consideration quest's steps is another good find. Overall, it's clearly more smooth and player friendly.
Thanks for adding the price of the coffee.

"Breeze through the day" should disappear after 18:00 (it's strange that we can do it infinitely).
The night club quest disappear now so you certainly fixed the issue but only after seeing one girl (I've gone there the first night, had Juelz's scene and it was completed; the yoga quest then triggered (since she was concerned) but I had to meet Asa to unlock her side quest at the church).
Apparently, the option to meet Gabbie at 18h only appears on Tuesday. You should precise it in the quest description for those that could miss it.
When we forgot the documents at home, the player's bar shouldn't appear since all we do is just watching her play with herself, without doing anything nor masturbating.

There's a problem with that scene :
The available interactions are on 4 lines, but when we want to try those on the 3rd one, the appearance chance.
1684265237552.png
Like this, making "Make Her Cum from anal" impossible. Plus the menu continue to shift between the 2 visuals and it's annoying.
1684265331042.png

On a side note, the game is already very heavy (I was surprised the rar file was already nearly 4Go o_O) while it's just the beginning. It will become a problem on the long run though I don't know how you can solve it.

Good continuation.

Deleted member 4345349

Game Developer
Nov 11, 2021
Hello.

I finally tried the new version. While it's just corrections, the result is clearly better. The addition of side locations and new possibilities is a nice thought. The interactivity during sex scenes is well done. The new way "Breeze through the day" work and take into consideration quest's steps is another good find. Overall, it's clearly more smooth and player friendly.
Thanks for adding the price of the coffee.

"Breeze through the day" should disappear after 18:00 (it's strange that we can do it infinitely).
The night club quest disappear now so you certainly fixed the issue but only after seeing one girl (I've gone there the first night, had Juelz's scene and it was completed; the yoga quest then triggered (since she was concerned) but I had to meet Asa to unlock her side quest at the church).
Apparently, the option to meet Gabbie at 18h only appears on Tuesday. You should precise it in the quest description for those that could miss it.
When we forgot the documents at home, the player's bar shouldn't appear since all we do is just watching her play with herself, without doing anything nor masturbating.

There's a problem with that scene :
The available interactions are on 4 lines, but when we want to try those on the 3rd one, the appearance chance.
View attachment 2626590
Like this, making "Make Her Cum from anal" impossible. Plus the menu continue to shift between the 2 visuals and it's annoying.
View attachment 2626598

On a side note, the game is already very heavy (I was surprised the rar file was already nearly 4Go o_O) while it's just the beginning. It will become a problem on the long run though I don't know how you can solve it.

Good continuation.
First of all thank you for playing my game and of course for all the feedback :)

Yeah, I know that it should disappear, but my coding skills are still a bit rough and I'm still trying to properly implement some stuff. Going to fix that in the future.

All the StripClub related content is giving me a huge headache to implement still :ROFLMAO:

Have to check that particular scene to find out why it does that. Think it is a easy fix though.

As for the game size I've managed to find a way to compress the game to around 1gb, but for some reason I still don't know about the videos won't play on firefox, so I removed it on the meantime. I hope to be able to fix it and post a more compressed version also, so you guys can choose what version to download.

Thank you man! Appreciate your comments!

Reactions: Oliz82

elmandor

Respected User
Mar 6, 2017
First of all thank you for playing my game and of course for all the feedback :)
You updated your game but title still says ch-1 and as i understand game update haven't been promoted at the latest updates page. If you contact with the mods about that sorry, if not contact with them. That would bring more wievs to game

Deleted member 4345349

Game Developer
Nov 11, 2021
You updated your game but title still says ch-1 and as i understand game update haven't been promoted at the latest updates page. If you contact with the mods about that sorry, if not contact with them. That would bring more wievs to game
The reason why it still says ch.1 it's because, as I said in my post earlier on there isn't any new story content, only some fixes and changes to the way events trigger, some new locations, but as story wise there's nothing more added. So that is why it's still chapter 1 to me. (y)