Unity Completed Padoru's Stuffed XXXmas [Final] [NowaJoestar Support]

2.50 star(s) 4 Votes

L33tmaster

Jun 7, 2017
is there a way to cheese it cause matching this over and over again to get to the scenes is boring

Shinirikko

Sep 10, 2017
As a Fate Fan I applaud the concept of the game but sadly there could be more. Like many said while the Animation in itself is amazing, having the same motion and only switching characters is really the worst part of it. The repetitive Gameplay I can deal with as Games like these arent really meant to be long nor challenging and if you have only 1-2 Characters you prefer you try to get those and ignore the rest of em.

Reactions: d8knight

MaydayM'dick

Aug 13, 2017
This dev is pretty smart, do 1 base H scene, some easy skin or clothing alts, short gimmick gameplay, EZ $700 a month. Shit, I wish I could milk money this efficiently, I'm jealous.

Also this Padoru meme has been going on since 2018. I wonder if the Fate community is constantly recycling this meme to get people to play their shitty gatcha game.
This meme has been going on since way before that, maybe you only heard it in 2018? Also no one thinks that this will get people into the gacha, especially since you can enjoy the meme without caring where it came from.

Fatalicus

Oct 26, 2018
Attached file should unlock all gallery scenes, though not 100% sure, so someone will have to test it.

Just download, change from .txt to .reg, and run.

It should add the registry key that the game saves too, and the values that unlock each character for play and gallery for each.

SHA256: 1E5071821B50424CD29AAE96C59E4102E48239AAEC1CE72A2CEF461F2EA1EABA

Theftsorrow

May 4, 2018
Attached file should unlock all gallery scenes, though not 100% sure, so someone will have to test it.

It should add the registry key that the game saves too, and the values that unlock each character for play and gallery for each.

Yea it worked, thanks.

Shirobine

Sep 17, 2017
This meme has been going on since way before that, maybe you only heard it in 2018? Also no one thinks that this will get people into the gacha, especially since you can enjoy the meme without caring where it came from.
I mean I know it was a thing in Japan back when it came out, and in the FGO community. But lately it feels like you can't go a Christmas anymore without seeing fuckin Padoru spam again. Also, I'm pretty sure advertisements try to weaponize memes to get people interested in them. IIRC that Van Diesel meme was one, plenty of political shit too. But as for their effectiveness, who's to say, it's mostly just a play on curiosity anyway.

Chuj79

Aug 16, 2019

Please, anyone can help me to put that in register file, i don't know how to put that in there

Milleniumt

May 20, 2021
Despite being basic and all the h-scenes boiling down to being the same thing just slightly different. It's actually good for what it was doing.

I'm actually surprised there's voice acting though i think some direction was needed as the actress/es are good it's just some lines needed some re-dos because it kinda gets rough but considering the basicness of this i'm not really to complain that much knowing the context.

My only issue is that it's 6 characters and not 8 so there's a gap in the second row of the second page being empty and it sorta bother me in an OCD kind of way. It's almost you're expecting that there's a secret two girl and h-scenes that you have to find out but i doubt it.

Fatalicus

Oct 26, 2018
Please, anyone can help me to put that in register file, i don't know how to put that in there
If you have renamed it from .txt to .reg, then just double click the file.

It will pop up a warning that it is adding something to the registry, and you just accept that.

Sep 23, 2019
made this really quickly because i love the art during the gameplay but the gallery doesnt let you see it, after passing 2 sections of the puzzle you will see the "special gift" art and then on #4 you will win instantly (replace assembly-cs in data/managed with this)

Reactions: CrisisWar
2.50 star(s) 4 Votes