SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
3,91 on dlsite. Ooof.
They're sharing their pain not their pleasure.
Also, after a certain point of cum-raggedness, there is no more pain to share.
It's all drowned out by the pleasure.
So, the contract isn't even in effect, like wtf?
Also, generic cum-rag female protagonist.

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
The game's Translation is decent but it could be better. The game is also extremely grindy, as such i have made a mod for accessing the gallery immediately along with some slight editing to the text. Mostly a UI and H-scene overhaul.

To install download the attached file extract it then cut and paste the data folder in the game folder with the exe.
If you do not get asked to overwrite you have done something wrong. To access the gallery speak with the NPC on the left side of the building you start in.

Also if you find untranslated text please make note of where it is and let me know by replying to this message or @ ing me I will check back in a few days and translate any of the missed text.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks for the fixes.

As you've kindly proposed to also fix any other untranslated text, I've found 2 minor ones:
- in Map016.rvdata2 ("\n[1]" for Miree) : ShowTextLine("\n[1]は鍵を開けた!")
- in CommonEvents.rvdata2 ("\n[2]" for Lala): ShowTextLine("宮廷魔導士\n[2]よ。")

There are apparently some other ones, though I don't know if they are really used as I've not encountered them when playing (or missed them):
Map011.rvdata2:
- \n[1]はエーテルイーターを破壊した!
Map022.rvdata2:
- 一方…\n[2]のほうは…。
Map024.rvdata2:
- \v[56]を手に入れた!
- \n[1]はしたっぱの懐をまさぐった。
- 兵士の懐から\v[56]をせしめた!
Map025.rvdata2:
- \n[1]はしたっぱの懐をまさぐった。
- 兵士の懐から\v[56]をせしめた!
And a menu (used ?) in Map029.rvdata2:
- ["スキル入手","スキルポイント入手","スキルゲット"]

*** Edit ***
In Map008.rvdata2, shouldn't it be (instead of Sogev) ?
- Sogef underground empire entrance
- Sogef underground empire

Last edited:
May 5, 2022
In the dlsite this game is tagged as :

l
So I have 2 questions.
1)Is the pregnancy here only ending? Since on dlsite this game is not even tagged as pregnancy.
2)What exactly means ryona/brutal? Is that some kind of scat content?

HiddenAnon

May 5, 2017
So I have 2 questions.
1)Is the pregnancy here only ending? Since on dlsite this game is not even tagged as pregnancy.
2)What exactly means ryona/brutal? Is that some kind of scat content?
1) The main heroine's stomach is bulging out during the last sex scene, but I don't think it is stated that she is pregnant. Maybe cum inflation?
2) Ryona basically is for violent sex, which makes sense as the sex is all violent rape. Also maybe the princess losing her virginity counts with the blood, but it still is violent rape.

Reactions: ThePregnancyMaster

EpicReee

Feb 28, 2018
Art is amazing, but the file size is kinda small. Is it just good file-management or is it a rather small game?

KleinHacks

Jul 19, 2017
Theres another game simliar to this where you play a maid saving the princess and everytime youuse a certain ability the princess gets more sex experience in the dungeon, anyone know the name?

MrNTR

Jan 23, 2019
She's really cute but there's no interesting scenes. Thank god for full saves.

AlexVN

Jun 28, 2018
can't kill the first boss even when i cheated and bought the best weapon and armour in the shop

Totti000

May 4, 2022
can't kill the first boss even when i cheated and bought the best weapon and armour in the shop
you have to go to the city in he magic shop and get the cilinder. you will use magic through skill system from there. Basically you can either grind and overpower enemies (dont forget to take from their dead bodies potions), or you can just play hard on debuff+healing

Lord154

Jan 8, 2018
Hello all

I have found a game-breaking bug in the final fight. After you beat him, the MC walk to him and is stucked.
Can someone confirm the same?