Unity PainRe: In [v0.061] [Gapugapu Kobo]

4.10 star(s) 10 Votes

Dan_5858

Sep 10, 2017
Has anyone figured out how to break the bricked up door/walls that lead to hidden areas? I've tried kicking an enemy into them but that doesn't seem to work.

nudem

Oct 18, 2017
Has anyone figured out how to break the bricked up door/walls that lead to hidden areas? I've tried kicking an enemy into them but that doesn't seem to work.
Get the Enemies from the second round to grab you and punch you through it.

Reactions: Dan_5858

Matsu-Taka

Sep 20, 2020
Wanted that 'School Uniform' so bad that I've replayed Stage-2 countless time, it actually made me rage-quit to hell o_O

Kuromarutaur

Jun 19, 2020
Does anyone know where this amazing (cough) game saves it's settings? I changed resolution and game bugged for good.
Deleting game not helping, deleting GapGapKoBo folder in appdata locallow did not help either.
Ok, while writing this I managed to fix this problem somehow lol, still no idea where it saves settings.

Edit: I played to the middle of stage two, and I'm regretting every second I spend in this game, it's hard to imagine that some people support games like that.
Save your time, it's a garbage game.

Last edited:
Reactions: darkwizard1940

Matsu-Taka

Sep 20, 2020
Edit: I played to the middle of stage two, and I'm regretting every second I spend in this game, it's hard to imagine that some people support games like that.
Save your time, it's a garbage game.
Well... in my case,
"It is an early-access game; what do you expect :D ?"

virtigo

Feb 2, 2020
Damn this is hard... I wanted to play for the content but I can't make it far enough to get much out of the game. Guess I'll play something else.

Kuromarutaur

Jun 19, 2020
Well... in my case,
"It is an early-access game; what do you expect :D ?"
Game does not have to be in full release to be good, if game is garbage, it becomes apparent quickly.
Also, nothing will change no matter on which stage it's development.

Matsu-Taka

Sep 20, 2020
Game does not have to be in full release to be good, if game is garbage, it becomes apparent quickly.
Also, nothing will change no matter on which stage it's development.
Hmm... well, I still rest on my case.
Literally in a same way as I did with 'RICCA' and 'Secret Survey' months ago ;)

Let's just say that this kinda game just doesn't suit your taste of cup-a-tea...

Reactions: Oyoko

tseug

Dec 24, 2019
Does anyone know where this amazing (cough) game saves it's settings? I changed resolution and game bugged for good.
Deleting game not helping, deleting GapGapKoBo folder in appdata locallow did not help either.
Ok, while writing this I managed to fix this problem somehow lol, still no idea where it saves settings.
alt + enter for window mode and resize that piece of small rectangle to actual window size.
People says this game is too hard, which part is hard anyway?:unsure: Combat?
Probably bugs, which lead you to start again. Disapeared enemies in walls as example.

4.10 star(s) 10 Votes