RPGM Completed Paizuri Slave Training Program [v1.05] [Aeba no Mori]

4.40 star(s) 34 Votes

Bop107

Sep 23, 2018
Fucking had a really hearty chuckle after reading this.
He was fucking aware of what he was doing the whole time :ROFLMAO:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Morgelen

Oct 30, 2021
I agree that having a game like this focus on one or two very specific niches is better than being a jack-of-all-trades. It's like those games where you have a wide selection of girls, but there's only one or two you really like and they only get a few scenes because they have to share screentime with the other girls.

Also, I really have to respect a man who is THIS into paizuri. From one enthusiast to another: shine on you crazy diamond.

WSS Joe

Jan 11, 2020
Came here for paizuri training and got a weird sci-fi, space ship, religious, deep philosophical experience. 10/10 would nut again

Reactions: summary

nicknicola

Oct 26, 2017
Honestly, loved this one. Any other game similar to this one? Corruption, 2d and chicks with big tits. I played In the hamlet of Loli Bigtits and didn't like it as much.

Morgelen

Oct 30, 2021
deep philosophical experience.
Protagonist is a combination of Jesus Christ and Buddha, but solely devoted to tits and stuffing his dick between them. Hero, martyr, gentleman, scholar, visionary, and philosopher of an age are insufficient to describe the level of enlightenment he has achieved. Only by freeing ourselves from attachment to things immaterial to tit-sex can we achieve enlightenment and break from the Samsara.

Reactions: Yukariin and HGBX

Ragsmu

May 22, 2018
omg yes please.
incredible that in all these years there's been 0 anal-only games.
Teeeeechnically there are some JP only training games where you can pull off some specialized training. main example would be You play a guy who spent his life trainign sex slaves and moving from place to place while working as a teacher for a cover. He moves into a new school where he taught some decade+ ago and finds out that daughter of one of his ex slaves is now a student there. So he makes her his next target. (Yep straight up Father/daughter incest). Additionally we have a bratty friend of hsi daughter that is trying to "protect" her from him and a female teacher who is his ex student iirc (who is also married/engaged so it's NTR where you steal the girl (Netorase)). You can straight up rape them, or be more subtle and find weakness and blackmail material. Depending on which training you choose and how you balance things you end up in the end with one of the 3 states. Fear/Reluctance/Lust. Additionally games keeps track of Virginity so You can preform anal only training and by the end the game will recognize it.

Main disadvantages are ofc firstly that it is not translated in any way or form. So text hookers are your friend. And ofc its' not a pure anal only game so it's a bit of a mixed bag, but i do like that game recognizes virginity status at the very least.

Reactions: Yukariin

waisse

Jul 9, 2019
I'm still upset those official translations are translating paizuri to titsex and other cringy-sounding words. Just say paizuri, cmon. Don't say sextoy/fucktoy either and just say onahole my man, it's killing my boner.

fantaandrobots

Dec 17, 2021
after I extract the zip and try to run the app, I get the message that my browser does not support webGL. However, I think all my browsers should. Any help?

Yukariin

Oct 16, 2020
how can I get the last 2 tit aug. cgs? con & addict. lvl are over lvl 200 and heat is over 400 bust size is also already on 176
i think level 6 and 7 only show up after you "beat" the game (her accepting becoming a slave), and then when back in the title menu you just click "continue" to load from where you left off.

Reactions: Estflipper
4.40 star(s) 34 Votes