RPGM Completed Paizuri Slave Training Program [v1.05] [Aeba no Mori]

4.40 star(s) 34 Votes

Aikexuper

Jul 6, 2017
main screen music: FA♂ FA♂ FA♂ FA♂ FA♂ FA♂ FA♂ FA♂ FA♂ FA♂ FA♂ FA♂ FA♂ FA♂ FA♂ FA♂

Yukariin

Oct 16, 2020
has anyone managed to find a different ending other than just progressing her training to the end?
so far i've only managed to reach the "fake" ending after her oath, and a "final" ending after breast stage 6.

also, can anyone recommend more games about breast expansion?

dirichilhet

Sep 4, 2022
also, can anyone recommend more games about breast expansion?
There is a whole thread of recommendations here. The original post has a lot of recommendations but hasn't been updated for 2 years, so make sure to check out the newer comments recommending more recent games.

Reactions: Yukariin

Azuretrep445

Jan 15, 2018
Great game but why do all this artist's games end so creepily? Can't a guy just live happily ever after with his brainwashed sex-slaves?

Reactions: mineros9

Bop107

Sep 23, 2018
Great game but why do all this artist's games end so creepily? Can't a guy just live happily ever after with his brainwashed sex-slaves?
Honestly, I kinda like that. Then again, I've always been into horror being mixed with horny shit.

Starna

Feb 14, 2020
Oh man, the english translation's finally here? I'm a hopeless paizuri fetishist who also really likes bodysuits, and after I played the game in japanese I felt like, this is obviously game of the century for me but... aeba no mori's games usually get translated after a while and I bet it's even better if I can read it properly...

Long story short I've been waiting for it for so long that when I saw this thread I went directly to dlsite and bought the game, hahah. I'm not even sure why, sometimes you just gotta own your own legit copy I guess

Yukariin

Oct 16, 2020
speaking of, i couldn't find any of this dev's other games on here, anybody's got a link?

4.40 star(s) 34 Votes