Oct 23, 2019
Pale Carnations [Ch. 2 Update 2] Mutt & Jeff

Original Size Win/Linux: 2.09 GB
Original Size Mac: 2.08 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 589 MB
Compressed Size Mac: 841 MB

Win/Linux: MEGA
Mac: MEGA

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
Boss that 859mb not 589mb......

Shadu

Mar 8, 2018
Im wondering when it come to rose should i be worried about her points over her libido cause the game is mostly about lust but i feel her points pushes to the romance side i could be wrong could just limit on other content

dordicle

Feb 24, 2019
it's funny how all the top tier games on f95zone are updating during no nut november. i mean, i dont care about NNN but i have a few friends who are dying right now

Reactions: SanaeS and mario171

Groundlbr

Jul 5, 2017
I'm not sure how this game hasn't gotten more attention. Execution is top notch across the board. Even the music is well done, which is unusual for these types of games.

Reactions: SanaeS and Hrk19

AwsHen

Oct 13, 2018
from chapter 3 will it be a standalone version or will the whole game be one simple fileor will the update patches will be available? If its one file then the file size is gonna be gigantic!

Madridfan

Feb 10, 2018
One of the best game far ever,seriously! So many way,so many kink and amazing girls!! Now about 4 hours gameplay,awesome mate!! Keep it up,really like it! :cool: (y)

ShangTsung

Aug 6, 2017
Amazing update, but seems like the next one will be the best and it will need a patch if you know what i mean.

Can't wait for the next day.

ipps

Dec 27, 2018
Well this is fun. Its not TOOOOOOOOO femdommy. But its got enough in its tank to keep us going.

But first, and arguably most important spoiler question which im not gonna put in spoiler brackets:

WHY IS MY MOM NOT IN MY NEW APARTMENT????

Im playing a nice boy ("playing")...i saw the screengrabs of my mom comforting me as a 7-8 year old and crying. I've never risen to the attacks on her for doing what she had to do to CONTINUALLY SHIELD ME. Im not a mommas boy. But you better believe you're ass, that if my mom did what the characters mom did, and went through what the OPs mom went through (and i could remotely perceive that), she'd be in the palatial wing of my apartment. This is some bullshit (which doesnt affect my experience of the game at all, but i thought it was super important to tell the author). Also, if she's fucking ian (im not quite there yet in game (though im totally there emotionally), but i really think she is), GOOD ON HER, i dont care. He's a dickhead, but validation is super important.

NTR (possession) can suck it.

Also, if i cant win Kathleen by a pure sub route (even if Veronica proved shes a switch), then this game can suck ass. Because i believe in my heart of hearts, they are consenting (total sub to r/latestagecapitalism - we all sell our bodies/time/labor, and thats stupid ugly). I think theres a distinction. I feel intuitively its Christian-moral. I really struggle to see the difference.

But this apparently makes me remember i once read Hitler's willing executioners (police battalion 101), and now ive gone too deep into the rabbit well.

The point is, you shouldnt hurt anyone. So i wont. except Kathleen. Because shes the only person i care about. But she's too far gone. I cant necessarily switch for her. But i can protect her (and everyone else by randomly blasting in her stupid face)... Oh! and mina (and veronica to a lesser extent (she got this) and hana), because fuck this game playing bullshit.

Last edited:
Reactions: Souske

Digga D

Jun 5, 2019
Gave this game a shot and its very good. This is the only game where half of the main LIs can do some... stuff that I wouldn't get upset over seeing. Hana is best girl, I didn't expect to like her so much from first impressions based on appearances.

Reactions: Ass Man
4.90 star(s) 474 Votes