Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
The MC works at a Brothel. The game is centered around the Brothel and the contestants having to go through various trials and win to get the prize... so expecting to be the only male in the game getting action is pretty far-fetched, no matter how you look at it. If that is an expectation, then this one is probably not a good match for you. ;)

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
There was a new, numberiffic Dev Diary yesterday. I'll start by reposting it here

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Now that that's out of the way, let's look at the numbers. In the 19 days since the last diary our intrepid devs have completed 316 static images and 6 animations. That's an average of roughly 116 statics and 2.2 animations per week over that time. Overall, they are averaging ~98 statics and 1.5 animations per day since Chapter 2 Update 2 was released. It looks something like this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
As you can see, based on our current trends we're about 2 months away from matching Update 2's static image count. We're much further from matching its animation count, but that's to be expected with all the extra animations GIL added during the delay. Obviously any guess is going to be extremely speculative at this point, but if Update 3 is likely to be "normal sized" as TD said, a release somewhere in December is probably a reasonable guess.

I'm not sure how to feel about this case of "elongitis." While I'm interested in learning more about Felicia, she herself has not been my cup of tea thus far. So expanding her event may be lavishing effort on her that I would rather see spent elsewhere. On the other hand, it may also pique my interest in Felicia which would be time well spent - especially if it does so while not on her path. And Mina content is generally pretty awesome, so getting a head start on her material is probably going to pay off (though given what's going on in her story adjusting the timeline seems tricky...).

For now I think I'm fairly optimistic, but I do hope the update comes soon.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I don't mind the next update being more on the "normal size" since it will also contain some progress for Mina after her cliffhanger.

4.90 star(s) 474 Votes