Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
I want to play this game, but after viewing the comments.I am not really sure lol. Its not a bad sure, but a very confused sure. Last time I played PC was in chapter 1 with the whole introductions. Now I read on the choosing of a character and how this fucks your morality. If Felicia turns out tobe the person, I really think she is. Its very concerning tbh.
What are you talking about? You can play the MC as you want to, that is one big plus of PC. You can be an upstanding (well, as far as you can be working in such a business) citizen, just a bit hentai, a complete douche or an asshole or something inbetween. Pale Carnations has choices which matter!

Reactions: sunaboz and SanaeS

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
I want to play this game, but after viewing the comments.I am not really sure lol. Its not a bad sure, but a very confused sure. Last time I played PC was in chapter 1 with the whole introductions. Now I read on the choosing of a character and how this fucks your morality. If Felicia turns out tobe the person, I really think she is. Its very concerning tbh.
Nah man, play it and make up your own mind, you're just missing out otherwise. The fact that so many people have such strong opinions about the game and the characters in it means it's very, very good and very, very well written. Of course the models being absolutely stunning doesn't hurt, but generally "just" being pretty won't get you this kind of involved discussion.

SithGothGF

May 1, 2019
I initially tried this game because of Veronica, hot buff ladies is one of my biggest kinks. But Daaaamn Hana. I actually love how she and MC are buddying up, feels nice.
Guess her being a hot goth-punk chick also helps

dildorog

GFX Designer
May 6, 2019
0.9 mb 30 fps 3 sec 300x125 px
1.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2021/12/1591835_1.gif
1 mb 30 fps 3 sec 300x125 px
2.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2021/12/1591838_2.gif
0.9 mb 30 fps 3 sec 300x125 px
3.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2021/12/1591841_3.gif
4.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2021/12/1591842_4.gif
0.8 mb 30 fps 3 sec 300x125 px
5.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2021/12/1591845_5.gif
6.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2021/12/1591846_6.gif
7.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2021/12/1591847_7.gif

Balduko

Nov 5, 2016
Don't quote me on this but i think someone mentioned before that there may be some issues with selling games made with HS models on Steam. :unsure:
Yeah, Illusion does not allow people to directly sell games/comics using their engine, you can be sure that if you put it on Steam and whatnot Jacob from Fakku will personally hunt you down. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: RC-1138 Boss
Dec 5, 2021
I've managed to play through what I think is most of the update. Overall, I liked it despite the flagrant lack of Veronica. It has shades of the problems that plagued Update 2 (in particular some fundamental disagreements between me and the options available to the MC), but I feel like the problems were isolated and there's more to sink my teeth into this time. We also get a heaping helping of the usual excellent graphics. The end result is a pretty solid outing leading us into the end of Week 2.

I'll try to go into more detail, but be warned it gets a little long.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So I think that covers the highlights. As I said, I liked this update and there's a lot I'm looking forward to, but most of that will probably be in Week 3. The Exhibitions themselves are rather intense for my taste so I'm not quite as eager for Update 4, but you can't appreciate the light without the dark, right?

tl;dr A little heavily slanted towards depravity, but still a great look into Felicia and Mina with some fun side bits.
Spot on analysis man, really enjoyed reading that. Echoes a lot of my own thoughts that I haven't had the time to articulate.

Reactions: ename144

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
So does this have to be played as a harem? I'm liking it so far but I just got to the part where I told Rosaline that I would help her for "free" and even though he says it's up to him what happens you apparently still have no say in the matter because they instantly start screwing around no matter what. Do I have to just be a dick and not help her for it to stay platonic, or are you forced into a sexual relationship just by being friendly. One of my favorite parts so far is the choices you have and having helping her mean you want to fuck just seems silly to me.

TD1900

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2017
So does this have to be played as a harem? I'm liking it so far but I just got to the part where I told Rosaline that I would help her for "free" and even though he says it's up to him what happens you apparently still have no say in the matter because they instantly start screwing around no matter what. Do I have to just be a dick and not help her for it to stay platonic, or are you forced into a sexual relationship just by being friendly. One of my favorite parts so far is the choices you have and having helping her mean you want to fuck just seems silly to me.
Who wins the competition at the end is a separate matter from agreeing to her quid-pro-quo arrangement, but her personal route is predicated on either taking advantage of her or (not quite so) begrudgingly letting her feel she's being equitable.

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
Who wins the competition at the end is a separate matter from agreeing to her quid-pro-quo arrangement, but her personal route is predicated on either taking advantage of her or (not quite so) begrudgingly letting her feel she's being equitable.
I'm a little confused. So I have to hook up with her just because? As in be with her is part of the main plot? I like her as a character but I'm not really into her.

• Angry
Reactions: Axeleen

TD1900

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2017
I'm a little confused. So I have to hook up with her just because? As in be with her is part of the main plot? I like her as a character but I'm not really into her.
No, she'll very much be apart of the main plot, you'll just miss out on banging her on the side and her romantic ending. You can still technically help her win through choices in the story, but you won't be in an overt arrangement with her.

Dec 5, 2021
I think what the Dev is trying to say is that if you want to experience Rosalind's story more than what the main plotline dictates, you have to accept that her character is going to become intimate with the MC. That's the way her personal story has been set up and structured and there is no way, at least for now, to get closer to Rosalind but only be a friend.

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
I think what the Dev is trying to say is that if you want to experience Rosalind's story more than what the main plotline dictates, you have to accept that her character is going to become intimate with the MC. That's the way her personal story has been set up and structured and there is no way, at least for now, to get closer to Rosalind but only be a friend.
I see. So at the apartment I just tell her there is nothing I can do then, it seems like a dick move to me, and honestly pretty limiting for the player. I don't see why you can't just be friends, but whatever I guess.

4.90 star(s) 457 Votes