Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
My mistake for the way I worded it I wasnt implying that they were the only two love interests, I was saying that only two of the perspective love interests are single, Hana and Veronica. Everybody else is in some stage of a relationship
As Retromancer and MoarDakka123 stated in their posts, Rosalind is more or less to be considered single too, but I get what you meant with your clarification.
In a certain way this "being single" could be said about Feli too, she is a trophy wife in more than one way. Just remember Mina´s story with the handcuffs and she states on separate occations that Felicia´s husband is an idiot for treating her like he is. (Well, she states it not as placative as I did here, but you know;))
And a couple of women at the Club are also single.

forthewins

Feb 5, 2021
Killian shapes up to be a great friend over the game so far. Not only in the scenes with him, but Mina for instance mentions that Killian speaks well and often about the MC. My MC will surely try to become friends with Mina, but he will NOT sabotage their relationship. No way my Edwin doing this to his friends!
I think Killian actually knows on a deeper level that Mina is special to him, there are a couple of scenes to this effect, but his upbringing and former relationships have left him too jaded to fully recognise that Mina is a type of person he won´t meet often or ever again over his lifetime.
My MC will definitely try to help him see this and help their relationship.
I agree that he's a good friend, but he's an AWFUL boyfriend. Cheats on her, lies to her, purposely makes her jealous, doesn't spend much time with her. And he's even cheating on her outside of the club. Even when they're on dates together!

It's still shitty to try and steal his girl when he's been a good friend to you. But from Mina's perspective, she deserves so much better than Killian.

forthewins

Feb 5, 2021
Man, this might be insensitive or callous of me, but I don't think Killian's love and loyalty to MC is a reason to be friends with him. Friendly, sure, but I think true friendship needs to go deeper than that. I mean, for me, I have to appreciate you as a person in order to be friends with you.
Yeah, I agree with this too. I really do not like him as a person. However his one redeeming quality that we've seen so far is he treats his one friend well.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
I agree that he's a good friend, but he's an AWFUL boyfriend. Cheats on her, lies to her, purposely makes her jealous, doesn't spend much time with her. And he's even cheating on her outside of the club. Even when they're on dates together!

It's still shitty to try and steal his girl when he's been a good friend to you. But from Mina's perspective, she deserves so much better than Killian.
I agree with your observation, that he is a great friend and likewise a bad boyfriend to Mina. As I said, while there are a couple of scenes where it is clear that Killian recognises how lucky he is to have Mina, his less than optimal upbringing, a string of girlfriends only wanting his money, never really worked through the mobbing he endured earlier and the following Jadedness and wanting to just liv the good life as a reaction are throwing curveballs into his relationship with Mina.

And here comes the moment where we as the MC have to make a decision. We can either pursue Mina ourselves or we can help Killian recognise that he has to be a better boyfriend for Mina or he will be losing her one day.

forthewins

Feb 5, 2021
As I said, while there are a couple of scenes where it is clear that Killian recognises how lucky he is to have Mina
Can you remind me of them? I'm not asking to be combative, I just honestly don't remember any.

I'd like it if Killian was more of a likable guy. But as is I'm having a hard time sympathizing with him at all. His upbringing wasn't so bad as to justify everything he does.

He's not just a bit of a bad guy when it comes to woman. He treats basically every woman in the game like dirt. I didn't even touch on him sleeping with his old nanny and then taking pictures of him doing so to show around to his friends.

Ambir

Adult games developer
Game Developer
Aug 7, 2020
This game is... Interesting.

I want to follow it because I really like Hana and Mina and the story in general is well written and compelling. That being said, I'm concerned about potentially having to watch a character I like being gangbanged by a bunch of ugly oldfags...

I know the dev mentionned that you will be able to reduce the humiliation some carnations get put through, and if this means we can avoid seeing someone else bang at least one of them, then I'd honestly like that.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020

She deserves better but not the MC. Unless you rejected all the other girls. Ok you're not a couple so fucking other girls is not cheating, but it's in the same vein imo. Furthermore he works at the same shady club as Killian

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Can you remind me of them? I'm not asking to be combative, I just honestly don't remember any.

I'd like it if Killian was more of a likable guy. But as is I'm having a hard time sympathizing with him at all. His upbringing wasn't so bad as to justify everything he does.

He's not just a bit of a bad guy when it comes to woman. He treats basically every woman in the game like dirt. I didn't even touch on him sleeping with his old nanny and then taking pictures of him doing so to show around to his friends.
There is one during the birthday party and another in an in-between sequence, but that is not the point, I rhink, going by your questions. It seems you misunderstand me, I did not defend Killian´s behaviour with women and especially not justifying his upbringing. But you have to mention it to see the whole picture.
He is a great friend to the MC with some serious flaws for several reasons. It is our decision how we go on. Are we going to be a great friend for him as well and help him truly recognise that Mina is the best thing happening to him in his life so far and he will lose her if he does not change or do we let him hang or do we do something in-between? Like pushing him a bit to see if he starts to grow up and then decide further?

Reactions: sunaboz

Construct

Oct 31, 2018
I know the dev mentionned that you will be able to reduce the humiliation some carnations get put through, and if this means we can avoid seeing someone else bang at least one of them, then I'd honestly like that
There is at least one unavoidable scene where a side character gets into action with a friend of the mc and another scene comes to mind where one main character is being used by the members of the club. You can avoid the latter scene which will score you points with Hana. The scene still happens off screen, but you won’t see any of it. I can‘t describe what exactly happens as I have chosen not to witness the thing and don‘t intend to go back. I expect similar decisions in the future, where you can‘t prevent stuff like this but you can avoid to see it.

Reactions: Ambir

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
And I disagree that Edwin is a "clean-cut guy", he's as much of a deviant as most perverts in Carnations Club (well, depending on our choices but if we want to see most of the content he is a lecherous young man who fucks everything that moves with some very sadistic tendencies).
Man... Edwin is a cool name. I don't know why I changed it to fucking "John."

Anyways, about his character, he also has quite some depth like every other character in this game. He can definitely be a lecherous young man who will fuck everything. He will even enjoy it, knowing this whole situation is kinda fucked up. He has some... issues... due to his mom's past. However, he is also an intelligent med student who can do good. He can be played in a more... "average" way where he is a bit out of his depth and trying to help people to the best of his abilities. And even if you play him as alpha as possible, he doesn't just turn into some hentai trope reveling in rape and misery. He is still human.

The beautiful thing is that the MC starts out as a grey character. Both in terms of morals and on the mundane/exceptional scale. From this start, you can take him in either direction and it doesn't feel off.

Actually, I only played as a high toughness, fuck everything possible route, so maybe I can't speak of the low toughness goody two shoes route.

One thing is for certain though. No matter how you play the MC, it is the unique environment that is causing him to indulge in his vices. Had he not been involved with the club, he would just go on to have a normal life without any problems.

sauron93

Donor
Nov 6, 2020
There is at least one unavoidable scene where a side character gets into action with a friend of the mc and another scene comes to mind where one main character is being used by the members of the club. You can avoid the latter scene which will score you points with Hana. The scene still happens off screen, but you won’t see any of it. I can‘t describe what exactly happens as I have chosen not to witness the thing and don‘t intend to go back. I expect similar decisions in the future, where you can‘t prevent stuff like this but you can avoid to see it.
I mean.. It's a fcking brothel.. If the girls don't get prostituted, it doesn't make sense hehe

name

Mar 8, 2017
the best thing for Killian and Mina is for them to break up. theyd probably get along really well as friends but as romantic partners its pretty clear neither know what they want and even if they knew what they wanted, it definitely wouldnt be each other

Mograx

Oct 16, 2019
the best thing for Killian and Mina is for them to break up. theyd probably get along really well as friends but as romantic partners its pretty clear neither know what they want and even if they knew what they wanted, it definitely wouldnt be each other
True, I'm not sure how fulfilling her life would be staying with Killian. But that begs the question: How far are we willing to ignore the fact Mina isn't real for the sake of immersion?

The people she spends her time around are genuine sexual fiends who have embraced depravity and lust-fueled sexual pursuits.

If we're talking about what's best for Mina, realistically, it would frankly be to get the fuck away from all of us lmao.

That said, I'm glad she's a presence in the game: She's adorable, and brings a much needed innocent influence on our MC. She could be a link to keep us grounded in the future.

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Does the choice at the beginning affect the story? If it was me irl I would choose money but I imagine in this game, respect or helping people will get....more score with some girls?

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
True, I'm not sure how fulfilling her life would be staying with Killian. But that begs the question: How far are we willing to ignore the fact Mina isn't real for the sake of immersion?
The people she spends her time around are genuine sexual fiends who have embraced depravity and lust-fueled sexual pursuits.
If we're talking about what's best for Mina, realistically, it would frankly be to get the fuck away from all of us lmao.
That said, I'm glad she's a presence in the game: She's adorable, and brings a much needed innocent influence on our MC. She could be a link to keep us grounded in the future.
Lots of good points in the post. As far as a future relationship Killian-Mina goes and how fulfilling it is, depends much on us, the MCs. Do we help our friends, stab them in the back, be indifferent, corrupt them (Killian less, Mina more). help both or only one of them get out of the orbit of the PC-Club. I look forward to see how it develops and how we players can influence it.

I see Mina and to a certain extend Hana, let´s face it, she is not the typical rocker chick, as something akin to a moral compass for our MCs. How we treat them, how far we corrupt them or how we shield them. Which one of the two we marry and how corrupt or not they are at this point.

Reactions: Mograx

MingoSuave

May 30, 2020

Id argue that Mina is very real in regards to this game. Just cuz she's not part of the club doesnt mean that she cant be as sexually liberated as the others. Just like I imagine that other people dont want to explore their depraved side 24/7. Its easy to see exactly why they'd want to hang around Mina.

Its true we may need her "innocence" to keep us grounded, but she needs people with the sensibilities of her current crew to allow her to mature as well. I feel as if she's a character that's very underestimated in terms of what they will or wont be able to tolerate/ partake of.

Reactions: Mograx
4.90 star(s) 477 Votes