jefferz61

Sep 2, 2020
I'm actually really enjoying this game. If I had one critisism it'd be that whilst there are a lot of 'MILFS' in it, they all seem to look like they're in their 20's which is disappointing. It's be really good if their looks matched the ages shown on their profile.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
I'm actually really enjoying this game. If I had one critisism it'd be that whilst there are a lot of 'MILFS' in it, they all seem to look like they're in their 20's which is disappointing. It's be really good if their looks matched the ages shown on their profile.
It's the limitation of that engine (HS), hard to make realistic older women

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
In Game Mod for Ch3Up1 - Shows toughness and relationship changes of different options. Also has gallery unlocker. I just stumbled upon this game today, and have not yet completed it - let alone taken any potential different paths; so apologies if you hit any bugs, but should be solid I think.

Also, note this isn't a walkthrough per se, as sometimes taking a lose can lead to future, better gains.

Edit: Small mod update, added a note for score goal during Week 1 interview.
Edit 2: Small bug fix for round 2 of week 1 exhibition.
Where exactly do all these files go?

ScroxDieded

Nov 6, 2017
The reviews look good, even if I'm not a fan of the art. I'll take a look, but I'm worried about the 4 months without release. Is the dev steady?

Barkus

Nov 22, 2016
The reviews look good, even if I'm not a fan of the art. I'll take a look, but I'm worried about the 4 months without release. Is the dev steady?
The dev is pretty steady and delivers a lot of content usually but this time he had some serious personal problems that's why this update is taking so long. The art is as good as it gets with HS. Personally I think its the best looking HS game out there. The story is very good too and there is a lot of player choice.

introvtx

May 6, 2017
It's the limitation of that engine (HS), hard to make realistic older women
Yup, but I also can justify it since it fit the theme, especially for the women in the club (even Kathleen) where they have to look their best to make themselves the most desirable.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
2 problems.

The engine they are using is limited in how old it can make characters look and there are thousands of renders meaning it's far too big a project now to go altering looks and re-rendering every single scene.

Reactions: Mark17 and Cigzag

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Very nice Hana picture has been added today for patrons but I have no idea whether they've decided to release early or after 6 months or more. We should know soon™.
Hopefully they decided to go with our suggestion of releasing soon with the Felicia events as a Miniupdate or with Update 3. Some of the questions and posts in the last days proof our estimate that keeping halfway to a certain update interval helps with their public image.
Since you mentioned Hana, I have something of mini-discussion start for you: When playing the Hana path, it is clear that she and her Dad have big problems on the personal level. (Bit of an understatement) That helping repair or sabotage this relationship further will be part of the player´s tasks is clear. But what I find even more interesting is that
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: AwsHen and sunaboz

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017

"...gh. The mask is coming off now, isn't it bitch?"
I wonder if she is talking to Mina....
That is a possibility, but I think Kath or one of the 3 Carnations is more probable.

4.90 star(s) 472 Votes