dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
If you separate what goes on in their personal lives and what goes on in their professional lives, Killian has been shown to continually neglect Mina in personal live, standing her up when they arrange dates, outright flirting with other girls, and from memory at least implied that Killian cheated on Mina in personal life.

So far Edwin is not dating anybody so he cant be cheating so far. The key for Edwin is that if he in the future starts a relationship with Mina, how much does he then tell her about the club and how much does he keep a secret?
Yeah a "good" MC, even though fucking around, would probably treat Mina better than Ian.

But, when fucking around becomes cheating ? officially agreed on being bf/gf ? I would say before that, if you're fucking multiple girls and not agreed on being only fuck buddies (or entering an open relationship)

Reactions: Poser_Voyeur

duchbk123

Apr 29, 2020
Anyone know how to see girl stat and story, etc in android version? I try to swipe up but everything i get is the save place

eromaster

Mar 27, 2018
Man, every update is better than the last. Can't wait to see what happens with Mina, and the continuation of the storylines of Victorial, Rosalind, and Felicia.

Reactions: IndigoHawk

bacienvu88

Aug 3, 2021
If you separate what goes on in their personal lives and what goes on in their professional lives, Killian has been shown to continually neglect Mina in personal live, standing her up when they arrange dates, outright flirting with other girls, and from memory at least implied that Killian cheated on Mina in personal life.

So far Edwin is not dating anybody so he cant be cheating so far. The key for Edwin is that if he in the future starts a relationship with Mina, how much does he then tell her about the club and how much does he keep a secret?
What Edwin has going for him is that he seems to actually care about the girls he is on a date with, at least for the duration of the date, and keeps focus on them rather than chasing all available skirts. Or at least is very good at faking to care. I also think Edwin would be much better than Ian at keeping different girls secret from each other.

Does that make Edwin a better boyfriend? Maybe. Still think Mina should stay away from both of them and their friends and find someone better.

Reactions: itfod

Poser_Voyeur

Nov 14, 2020
What Edwin has going for him is that he seems to actually care about the girls he is on a date with, at least for the duration of the date, and keeps focus on them rather than chasing all available skirts. Or at least is very good at faking to care. I also think Edwin would be much better than Ian at keeping different girls secret from each other.

Does that make Edwin a better boyfriend? Maybe. Still think Mina should stay away from both of them and their friends and find someone better.
Other than Edwin and Felicia, does Mina have any other friends?

TD1900

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2017
lol the game music includes a pokemon's ost, love it
*n1nt3ndo lawsuit coming right up*
Can you tell me when?
All the music is sourced from filmmusic.io or the youtube audio library, so if there is one, I had no idea.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
First of all, thanks for the feedback gold. It's a lot to take in, I've read it twice and I'm still processing it, but that sort of nitty gritty analysis is extremely invaluable. I'll no doubt read it a few more times.
My pleasure!

I did want to ask what you meant by:

Do you mean them trading sexual favors? That is indeed tracked.
I feel like I might be missing something obvious.
Yes, that's what I meant, though I could only judge by the walkthrough. I don't go digging around in the game code since I'm at best a novice when it comes to Python (and I prefer to keep some of the mystery around things). If you say the game tracks it, then I'm sure it does. Yay!

It's funny how Hanna thinks Kathleen's talk was just about Hanna selling her shares eventually. While that is certainly a long term goal, she's going to try and manipulate Hanna into using her weight to her advantage as soon as she get the 50%. Through both her hate for her dad and her goodwill trying to help the employees.
It's a Xanatos Gambit. If Hana inherits everything then sells Kathleen her shares, Kat can assume more or less total ownership of the club. On the other hand, if Hana winds up keeping the shares herself she still shakes up the dynamic in the Club just by being female. With Kat on best her best behavior there's decent chance she can get Hana to come around to her point of view (especially against August). Even in the worst case scenario where Hana takes over from August and winds up actively opposing Kathleen's agenda, Hana's still a young woman with a short temper and no experience in high-leverage deals: Kat probably trusts her knife-fighting skills will be more than a match for Hana giving Kat de facto control of the Club even if it's technically not the case on paper.

It's a long game, but all the obvious outcomes end up with Kathleen winning. Granted, she does seem to have a blind spot for low probability/high risk outcomes, but nobody's perfect.

Lady Fortuna
STkems GIL3D I appreciate what you are trying to do there, but I read enough here to realise that it is in fact not for me, and there's just too much in the story that puts me off and makes me not be willing to invest the time required to give it a fair chance. I also tend to get attached to characters when the writing is good ( and from what people say, it's really really good), and I don't wanna risk that with what this story is about. You can call me close minded if you'd like, but I know why I am playing VNs, and this is not it. See Avaron's post just a couple of posts above as a prime example why I know it's not for me.

Sorry for invading the thread. Enjoy the game, fellas!
In case you're still lurking, I'm going to disagree with my peers. If you tend to form strong bonds with sympathetic, well-written characters and would be bothered seeing those characters in sexual situations outside of your control (and/or not to their liking), then I think you should stick to your guns and skip this game. Or at the very least wait until the game is complete and we can properly gauge just which lines will wind up crossed.

It's true that you shouldn't judge a book by its cover, but I think it's fair to judge it by some combination of its cover, its author, the summary on the back, and several reviews - at least on the matter of whether to read the book itself. You've clearly done some homework on this. If you still think it's not for you, you're likely the best judge. Even the greatest works of art aren't for everyone.

Last edited:

Retromancer

Aug 14, 2018
I'd like to remind you that Rosalind and her daughter are under the threat of physical violence unless she can pay off the debt they inherited from her asshole husband. I'm pretty sure that what she hates is that she unfairly got loaded with her husbands debt. And what she is proud of is that she will do anything to give her daughter a chance at a bright future.
No, she is not forced to do this precise thing. But she is sure as hell forced to do something. And Kathleen makes damned sure Rosalind knows this way is her only option.
Yes, and I'd like to remind you that I thought Rosalind was probably forced into this. I'm just saying that her feelings/perspective should be taken into account. My main point is that all the people who think that all the Carnations were somehow hopelessly manipulated by men into doing this are mostly wrong. Lucy (and, yes I do count her as a Carnation) had choices. She chose to sell her body to get her son into a private school. Hardly forced. Veronica - had choices on how to manage her gym, and chose badly (by her own analysis) and failed. Then chose to sell her body (by her own admission). Felicia? We don't know but the words out of her mouth say she was not forced

As far as Rose goes, I have said my piece on that. Even if she was forced, that means 3/4 of the Carnations were not. These aren't wilting little flowers that need to be protected. These are women that made choices and knew the consequences of them. It makes the game more interesting that way, and more complex.

Last edited:
Reactions: hanabusa1991

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
has the gallery Veronica scenes fixed?
In the official public update it is fixed. Which means you might have to visit TD and Gil´s patreon page, since I do not know if the download on the F95 front thread page was changed from early to fixed version.

GIL3D

Illusionist
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2019
In the official public update it is fixed. Which means you might have to visit TD and Gil´s patreon page, since I do not know if the download on the F95 front thread page was changed from early to fixed version.
Yup, the links here have been updated with the Public Version thanks to the helpful mods. Some small bugs and typos found literally hours after we uploaded the new version remain, but oh well, that is the nature of the beast. Hope you'll excuse them.

4.90 star(s) 470 Votes