Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Hi TD1900,

I might have come across a bug. I played with my save from the end of the 3/3 update:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Just wanted to tell you, but no matter this possible bug it is an AWESOME update again! Several devs, like L&P or Stoper, should take note how much high-quality you can pack into one TIMELY update!

Reactions: barosso

coverton

Apr 13, 2019
Great for you guys who can use torrents. Where I live using a torrent is dumb in the extreme. If you ever get caught, using a standard download you might get off lightly or no charge, if it was free or nobody cares to enforce rights, but if you used a torrent, you are toast anyway! Torrent-use is whole other level of law offence, you are considered an active offender, even when the stuff is free! There are several nations seeing it like that, so if oyu use torrents, look out where you live.
That's kind of (extremely) short sighted and dumb on LE part. There are many legit reasons to use torrent, not least of which is downloading a linux distro or the like.

ddaisy

Jun 5, 2019
Can someone give me a quick rundown on how and why Hana decided to get involved with the club management? I kinda forgot what made her accept.
Been a while since I played the game but I think it's because her dad asked her to work there in exchange for him paying for her mother's expensive medical treatment.

Reactions: desmosome

Jojeke

Jan 21, 2018
Been a while since I played the game but I think it's because her dad asked her to work there in exchange for him paying for her mother's expensive medical treatment.
You also tell her that it's better for the girls there with her in management than without her.

Reactions: desmosome

TD1900

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2017
Hi TD1900,

I might have come across a bug. I played with my save from the end of the 3/3 update:
Just wanted to tell you, but no matter this possible bug it is an AWESOME update again! Several devs, like L&P or Stoper, should take note how much high-quality you can pack into one TIMELY update!
Did the part where the photoshoot winner was announced during the exhibition introduction happen twice with two different winners?

We hotfixed an issue related to a that maybe half an hour ago. I hope it's the same one. :eek:

Reactions: Turret

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
That's kind of (extremely) short sighted and dumb on LE part. There are many legit reasons to use torrent, not least of which is downloading a linux distro or the like.
Well, from LE´s standpoint that is what standard downloads are for. If it is free or no one charges you, you do not get problems or if some other things come together, you normally get off lightly or a slap on the hand. As a private person you really have to overdo it (normally "oopsed" during razzias) or e.g. suck down Kino blockbusters right before the start, to get in deep trouble with the law on standard download.
As said, torrent is another matter and only officially used torrent variants are safe.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Did the part where the photoshoot winner was announced during the exhibition introduction happen twice with two different winners?

We hotfixed an issue related to a that maybe half an hour ago. I hope it's the same one. :eek:
I have to replay that section again to be sure, but I think so.If it was not a "double intro", I´ll call you again.

Reactions: TD1900

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017

Hi again! Just to assure you, I fired up my save, played the beginning of the event again and yes it was the "double win", first Feli and following then Veronica was introduced as the photo shot winner. When I played it first, I was a bit baffled, but thought it was a mindplay by Kath, introducing several Carnations in the lead to stoke competition. good to know it is a bug.
And great, now the wait starts for the
:)

TD1900

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2017
Hi again! Just to assure you, I fired up my save, played the beginning of the event again and yes it was the "double win", first Feli and following then Veronica was introduced as the photo shot winner. When I played it first, I was a bit baffled, but thought it was a mindplay by Kath, introducing several Carnations in the lead to stoke competition. good to know it is a bug.
And great, now the wait starts for the
:)
Great to know, thanks. I recommend keeping a save before the announcement until the hotfix gets leaked or the public release comes out.

Edit: For the record, the issue only rears it head if two of the girls tie during the photoshoot. So it won't happen for everyone, just depends on your choices during the week.

Reactions: Turret

Wooloomooloo

Apr 8, 2018
Well, from LE´s standpoint that is what standard downloads are for. If it is free or no one charges you, you do not get problems or if some other things come together, you normally get off lightly or a slap on the hand. As a private person you really have to overdo it (normally "oopsed" during razzias) or e.g. suck down Kino blockbusters right before the start, to get in deep trouble with the law on standard download.
As said, torrent is another matter and only officially used torrent variants are safe.
You know what, that's enough. . [Citation needed]. Show me a written official source saying that non-copyright-infringing torrents are illegal in Germany.

Reactions: akiow
Dec 11, 2021
Hi,

I understand this game is about a brothel and there might be only sluts and whores... but are there maybe still some normal girls to interact with? I normally try to avoid sluts and whores...
Is the MC a man-whore interacting with all girls or can I avoid?

And... which one is this Mina I read so much? (which screenshot in the op?)

Thanks

ddaisy

Jun 5, 2019
Mina is the one on the left in the OP's main picture. Her and Hana (the one on the right) are the "normal" girls. The three main contestants are also not whores but "normal" women who agreed to participate in a whoring contest to win something that will solve their normal life issues.

akiow

Oct 28, 2021
Great for you guys who can use torrents. Where I live using a torrent is dumb in the extreme. If you ever get caught, using a standard download you might get off lightly or no charge, if it was free or nobody cares to enforce rights, but if you used a torrent, you are toast anyway! Torrent-use is whole other level of law offence, you are considered an active offender, even when the stuff is free! There are several nations seeing it like that, so if oyu use torrents, look out where you live.
Thats so much bullshit. Torrents and file sharing are not illegal in Germany and never was. As in almost every country, it's about the content you upload or download there.

Germany is even quite relaxed compared to other countries. The mere downloading of copyrighted material is rarely prosecuted and in exceptional cases brought before the courts.
Uploading (i.e. also sharing in the P2P network) is treated more strictly. As a rule (i.e., always), the copyright holder or his or her representative must initiate proceedings with substantial evidence. Government authorities rarely or never take action on their own in the case of copyrighted material.

QWolfe

Nov 11, 2021
Hi,

I understand this game is about a brothel and there might be only sluts and whores... but are there maybe still some normal girls to interact with? I normally try to avoid sluts and whores...

Thanks
Hana is about as normal as you're gonna get between the various girls.
The MC does man-whore and honestly I think a lot of it is story related so not really skippable.
Mina is the blond with twin-tails.

Reactions: GentlemanCorpse

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
You know what, that's enough. . [Citation needed]. Show me a written official source saying that non-copyright-infringing torrents are illegal in Germany.
Where did I tell bullshit? I wrote that there " only officially (read legal) used torrent variants are safe." If you dowmload yout Linux or free stuff via torrent, that is ok.
But since F95 has a portion of stuff which is, let´s say liberated, using torrent for that is another thing. Here the up- and download rules apply and using torrent is counting as uploading too in such cases. And yes, standard download is quite relaxed and as I wrote, if you do not OVERDO it, then you will slip through. But when you get caught, then you are toast with a torrent and standard download you might get through..

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Hi,

Thanks
The game is about a contest held inside a club. The 3 main girls are the contestents. They aren't whores but will need to do sexual acts to win.

There are "normal" girls like Mina and Hana that aren't part of the contest.

You can't avoid the main girls, they are the main part of the story, but you don't have to romance them.

Reactions: GentlemanCorpse

McGreed

Apr 17, 2019
Question for those who have completed the new episode: is there any content with Hana or Mina? Hide the answer in the "spoiler" please. Or is the whole update aimed at the competition in the club?

Count_Chocula

Jul 20, 2017
Wow this game is incredible. Almost didn’t play this because no incest/NTR/corruption tag (because I’m a degenerate) but I’m really glad I did. The writing is stupidly good and the characters are so likeable (edit: and most importantly the lewd content is super hot). Keep up the great work devs.

Last edited:
4.90 star(s) 473 Votes