Jun 6, 2021
I'm still salty about the fact you can't play people on the down low. For example Killian, Kathleen, and Felicia could all be asked for money for Rosalind and they would never bring it up with anyone else. Here's the details.

Killian wants to have a spit roast with Rose for 5k. Provided you can get Rose to agree to that you could also technically have asked for 5k before that from Felicia to go with her somewhere. These two would never mention this shit to each other. Then to boot you could go to Kathleen with the right perk and say it's a rallying moment getting her to pay 5k. Now the thing about Killian is he will likely give the money to you or Rose directly. If not automatically you could easily convince him. Felicia gives the money to you directly. Kathleen presumably pays Rose or her loan shark directly. That's still 10k more though that you could raise for Rose to pay towards the 23k debt nearly halving it with a bit of cleverness.

Now I'm not saying the MC is a weak beta bitch because he really isn't. But I will say he fancies himself a clever man and he should be playing as many games with these people as he can get away with if it benefits him. He already is technically. He just seems to have missed this opportunity to make Rose fall for him that much more.

Edge Sangral

Jul 25, 2020
I'm so confused, I want to choose a walkthrough mod for this game and clicked on the one from LunarMist, but in the text LunarMist links to a completely different Walkthrough mod...... so, should I not use LunarMists one and go to the other one? Whats the point of that?

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
I'm so confused, I want to choose a walkthrough mod for this game and clicked on the one from LunarMist, but in the text LunarMist links to a completely different Walkthrough mod...... so, should I not use LunarMists one and go to the other one? Whats the point of that?
as i see it the mod shows you what points you get for the answers in game. it doesn´t show you in what direction you go with these answers. the walkthrough that is linked is a pdf that shows what actions go to what outcome.

crunchycake

Jun 3, 2020
After playing like the 10328571st time of this VN.... I realized there are 2 things that strike me odd.

1. during the last carnation event, Edwin asked Veronica what would be her "spot" and she told him it's her ear. I thought in my playthrough Edwin already knew that during the photo shooting in her gym, no?

2. the last line of this update "I never had trouble sleeping"... does that really mean that Edwin really starts to understand his real nature?

Reactions: selberdreher

selberdreher

Dec 29, 2017
After playing like the 10328571st time of this VN.... I realized there are 2 things that strike me odd.

1. during the last carnation event, Edwin asked Veronica what would be her "spot" and she told him it's her ear. I thought in my playthrough Edwin already knew that during the photo shooting in her gym, no?

2. the last line of this update "I never had trouble sleeping"... does that really mean that Edwin really starts to understand his real nature?
1. Yes i believe you are right, couldnt check the gym situation, because my save there seems to be broken, but afaik you only discover her sweet spot if you try to warm her up. So the current dialog in the 2nd exhibition is fitting for those who don't have the flag [W2VeroHeated], all others (probably the majority) don't need this clue and should get a different dialog.
2. In my opinion it definetly hints to something, but what is your take about his real nature?
Perhaps our boy is just blessed with a good sleep? ;)

Reactions: crunchycake

selberdreher

Dec 29, 2017
Unbelievable how mods remove negative reviews of this NTR game, lol
REVIEWING THREADS:
The usage of reviews is not just a means to rate a game, it is also, a way for users who have played the game to give an explanation as to why said game is good or bad.

Review Rules

1. Try to be objective, describe your reasoning and highlight what key aspects of the content were good or bad.
  2. Please mention the version of the game you are reviewing of.
  3. Do not mention other games or other developers in your review, this is to prevent cross promotion.
  4. The review should only be about the game, not the developer (pricing, update times, etc).
  5. There is a 200 character requirement, do not attempt to bypass this by using spam or irrelevant comments.
  6. Your review shouldn't be solely focused on your feelings about a specific genre.
  7. Do not review your own game or games you've worked on.
Source: Review/Rating Rules [Updated 2021-05-31]

Probably removed for irrelevance, trolling and obviously ignoring Rule 1 and 6.

Last edited:

dreamgoat

Oct 10, 2020
Good game. But needs a little more direction when it come to the main story not at the ending with cliff hangers. No romances I have not seen one but then again who are going to romance most of them are all taken. To me it's more of a fuck buddy or a fling thing definitely no romance. Fun game I enjoy, to me it could be a lot better. More focus on the main story on the gentleman club itself. If romance tag create a romance with these characters so far, it's just flings. Don't want to write spoilers so leave it that.

dreamgoat

Oct 10, 2020
Blond can easily pay/solve brown and red hair's problems.
It means, blond can just buy memberships directly with money. The problem of brown and red hair will be solved, they can just leave show. Considering the amount of money it takes for brown and red hair, the blond's entry fee is probably the lowest.

I think the main line can be enhanced a bit:
The brown hair's debtor is an underworld boss, the boss's purpose is to threesome the brown hair and her daughter. The brown hair join game is for her daughter, money is just 2nd goal. If the boss knows repayment comes from the show, the boss will back off because the boss doesn't want to mess up with the club members.
The red hair's gym is a workout spot for talented young people who have the talent to win Olympic and can't afford the exorbitant training fees. They can't compete professionally due to Olympic requirements. (this is a great way to add new girls)
[/QU
Where is the save files for the game? I don't see it in the RenPy folder.
Renpy should be in your appdata folder. Save file is where the inside folder where you put your game folder at when you extracted

TD1900

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2017
That's especially true because I'm not sure PC is really structured in terms of Tough/non-Tough paths.
This much is true.

The toughness system itself is pretty superficial, which is partly by design, but also a by product of my inexperience with game design. It sounded good on paper, having a score to mark how callous the player is and to sometimes use that to gate player choice, but as the outline turned into the script proper I've never found a way to organically lean on said system in a satisfactory way. I learned that I prefer to use a fuck ton of variables tied to specific past player choices to alter dialogue and restrict decision trees rather than some vague amalgamation of the player character's "soul."

Plus, well, I'm admittingly not very consistent in what raises and lowers the toughness value. It feels like I'm playing Whose Line Is It Anyway sometimes. :p

Not to say I would get rid of it if I were to revamp things. I'm still on board with using it to alter dialogue (and I honestly could do better with doing that more IMO), but I do sort of regret making it a visible / primary stat that suggests a greater import than it's actual current implementation.

DirtyMario

Jumping bitches since '85
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Not to say I would get rid of it if I were to revamp things. I'm still on board with using it to alter dialogue (and I honestly could do better with doing that more IMO), but I do sort of regret making it a visible / primary stat that suggests a greater import than it's actual current implementation.
Might be a bit of a misnomer or a stat that blew up into representing different things. My MC has quite a few points of Toughness in the current playthrough and I can't really remember where he got them.
Trying to think back, Toughness tends to crop up in talks and events with the carnations and club owners and especially Kat, usually connected to doing something that can be considered a cruel or asshole move. I wouldn't make my MC do something like that. That's also the reason I think it isn't quite named correctly. Acting like a cruel asshole raises your toughness score in many cases in this game but I'd think something like "Depravity" would have been a more fitting term. Especially right now with MCs visions of BDSM style sex with little innocent Mina cropping up for example.

Also I love this game, thank you.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
This much is true.

The toughness system itself is pretty superficial, which is partly by design, but also a by product of my inexperience with game design. It sounded good on paper, having a score to mark how callous the player is and to sometimes use that to gate player choice, but as the outline turned into the script proper I've never found a way to organically lean on said system in a satisfactory way. I learned that I prefer to use a fuck ton of variables tied to specific past player choices to alter dialogue and restrict decision trees rather than some vague amalgamation of the player character's "soul."

Plus, well, I'm admittingly not very consistent in what raises and lowers the toughness value. It feels like I'm playing Whose Line Is It Anyway sometimes. :p

Hi TD!
If you working with a lot of event/personality variables functions better, than by all means, stay with this! Do not chnage for the sake of changing. If you working with a variable system feels good, great!
The Toughness stat might have been meant to be more prominent, showing how nice, hard or callous Edwin currently is, but if the stat will "just" gate a couple minor choices or alter some dialogue, then let it exist like that.
We now know that Toughness will simply be a rough estimation how Edwin is, not an exact measure as planned at start. All Good! So we have to simply remember what good and what asshole decisions we took.:) I think DirtyMario idea to rename the stat to Depravity or Deviant score might be a solution. But generally wenow know how to read Toughness.

You make a really great game, looking forward to more!

Reactions: selberdreher

DirtyMario

Jumping bitches since '85
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
I think there are several choices at the start of the game at least that "depravity/deviant" wouldnt really fit either like some of the helping mina options at the club, messing around with Felicia at Ians, attempting to ignore kathleens perfume in the limo etc. However as the game goes on "depravity" could fit better than toughness in more situations.
Right. That's what I was saying, it likely started out as meaning one thing and over time morphed into a different thing, maybe even several. That's why even renaming it might be dumb. It's as Turret said, generally we know what it will turn out to be but it's by no means a clear cut stat.

Unless I am mistaken that shows up even at very low (likely 0) toughness.
That might very well be the case. It's just evidence that the things MC does as part of his "job" change him in subtle ways, if he wants to or not. I'm sure that's exactly the route Kat has in mind for him.

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
I still think, why is Rosalind in the center of the five on the banner of the game? NOT Veronica, NOT Felicia? Isn't this a subtle allusion by the author to the canonical ending where exactly Rosalind will be the grand finalist? by canonical ending, I mean the one that coincides with the original script-outline (a kind of libretto), which subsequently acquires details, turning into the actual script of the game.

• Wow
Reactions: SanaeS

Idontplay

Oct 30, 2017
Of course!
Everyone know Rosalind will marry Edwin at the end of the game and they will become the new owners of the club. All other girls will be killed or will become low rank carnations.

4.90 star(s) 472 Votes