Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
I would say posing. Postures, hands, emoting, body language... that sort of thing. It seems we mostly agree.
I also take pride in my character designs but that is highly subjective. My breast fixation is a handicap for a wider appeal.
And all that comes together in...I think that was what you called "flow"...with the little changes in statics, that give the whole game the impression of animation even where technically aren't any. There're "just" statics with small movements and variations, but the brain of the player does the rest, connecting the dots to what feels like fluid motions.

Last edited:

GIL3D

Illusionist
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2019
And all that comes together in...I think what was what you called "flow"...with the little changes in statics, that give the whole game the impression of animation even where technically aren't any. There're "just" statics with small movements and variations, but the brain of the player does the rest, connecting the dots to what feels like fluid motions.
Exactly that :)

ShadowLordV1

Aug 18, 2022
And all that comes together in...I think what was what you called "flow"...with the little changes in statics, that give the whole game the impression of animation even where technically aren't any. There're "just" statics with small movements and variations, but the brain of the player does the rest, connecting the dots to what feels like fluid motions.
Its actually common practice in graphic design and animation studios to allow the brain to fill in the gaps. Cuts down on work too

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
hope mc will do all the punishing in the next update

also really looking forward to see what the assistant sophia lundgren will come up with, since for me she gives off more fucked up vibes than kathleen tbh, with her hobbies being hunting and shit. creepy woman
Considering she seems to be in the center of whatever fucked-up experiments Kat and the old man do in the shadows of the club that not even August and Chuck seem to know about...yeah, she looks to be very dangerous.

Zerorox

Dec 5, 2021
Looks less erotic, and more like he isnt feeling well.
Maybe Kathleen worried about some side effect of the drugs? i doubt she actually gives a fuck about MC.
No You're wrong! It's totally 100% not erotic! :KEK:
It seems MC is going to :sick:
You know, maybe some red wine with not very clinically tested aphrodisiac from "Kathleen gift box"... but ofc it's all cause Kath care 'bout MC very much, we can't Just not trust Kathleen, she is saint!!!
And I'm not even sure if I'm jokin' or not, that's how I luv that Evil old hag, best Character of it's kind...

camube

Jun 4, 2022
what timezone does Pale Carnations usually release their update?

I think i want to play this right away at minute 1 if i'm online at the time

• Haha
Reactions: lkjhgfdfghjkl

Carl0sDanger

May 22, 2020
... the fact that all the girls are pretty much whores that get banged by everyone and their mother totally kills it for me, but the temptation is real.
Of the five main girls, two aren't "pretty much whores". And four aren't normally promiscuous.

We haven't even really seen much "banging" of the main girls yet anyway, but it sounds like the MC is going to be called upon to do most of the work during the exhibition as Ian spirals down a pit of mommy issues and self-loathing.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Sexually active would be the better term. So far as we know Felicia is not going around "sharing" STDs. :ROFLMAO:

Also not a single one of the main female characters are whores. Three of them are being "forced", by one way or another, to participate in this debauchery competition to the delight of a bunch of old rich males.

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
Sexually active would be the better term. So far as we know Felicia is not going around "sharing" STDs. :ROFLMAO:

Also not a single one of the main female characters are whores. Three of them are being "forced", by one way or another, to participate in this debauchery competition to the delight of a bunch of old rich males.
Depends on the definition. Veronica and Rosalind technically have sex for money, so you can argue that they are whores.

With Rosalind it definitely feels like she is a lot more open to having sex than it first seemed. I mean she really goes to town on the MC in that scene at her home and there really is no reason to fuck as much as she does even for her weak "I don't want to have any debt" excuse. :ROFLMAO:

Veronica is - as of yet - probably the carnation with the lowest sex drive.

Felicia on the other hand is a trophy wife, very promiscuous and probably had a lot of affairs. So she could be called a whore for that (also I find that very disingenuous.

Mina and Hana are no whores whatsoever. Hana didn't had sex for months if not years and Mina only had one boyfriend who probably didn't treat her well.

In the end the biggest whore is the MC anyway. He fucks around in front of a crowd with different women for money. :LOL:

Last edited:

Zerorox

Dec 5, 2021
Yeah, it's our mission to make a Whore from Mina in the end ;)

Hana is not virgin only cause dev find it "too unbelieveable, too much" but she's totally made as "perfect GF material" yet so pure, still... time Will show, new work... :sneaky:

Rosalind quickly transforms from prude mother into sex hungry slut, she's a Whore, yes. :whistle:

Veronica is seems like less of whore of all Carnations indeed, but our lovely meat golem is more into sub girls and sometimes boys so... she had active sexual life before her "problems", Just imagine her with horse strapon :eek:

Felicia had affairs, many women have affairs, and she has big sex drive, very promiscous but not a whore, something other :unsure:

Kathleen is not a whore, she's a pimp. (yeah, she is LI, why forgot 'bout her?) :cool:

EvolutionKills

Jan 3, 2021
If we define 'whore' as 'someone who exchanges sexual favors for direct or indirect assistance', then most of the female cast is whores. Hell, the MC is most definitely a whore. But that's not a bad thing, we just need to stop using 'whore' as a pejorative.

Of the three carnations, Rosalind is the most desperate and undeserving of her fate. She is unquestionably a victim. Felicia is there as some sort of warped power play against her husband. Veronica is there because she is too prideful to walk away from a failing business. Rosalind? Her good-for-nothing husband got it in deep with loansharks who are now placing that debt on her, and she has to think about the wellbeing of her daughter. She can't just walk away or declare bankruptcy to get a clean slate and start over.

Rosalind is using any means available to her to provide for her daughter's future, and that is noble. She may be a whore, and she may be one by circumstance rather than choice, but fuck anyone who would try to throw that word in her face to hurt her.

4.90 star(s) 477 Votes