SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
You cant do it but someone smarter did it. Dont worry my friend !.

View attachment 3473618
No, because the compressed update is meant to be used only on a previous compressed version of the game (it is not meant to be used on the full version of the game) that used the same quality settings.

He always does a compressed update anyway, so there was no point in me doing one.

Last edited:

Angelray

Nov 27, 2021
during the discussion with Felicia before the exhibition thing (and if I broke the sugar baby arrangement due to being with Hana GF), when she is supposed to say "I can't go to this thing alone and I really want to go" it's incorrectly labelled as being said by MC.

Also:
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While processing text tag {/b} in u'"Let\'s.{/b} {i}Let\'s.{/i} Once we see tonight\'s work, we can grab some grub."'.:
Exception: u'/b' closes a text tag that isn't open.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "Week3Up4.rpyc", line 7420, in script
  File "E:\Mes documents\Mes jeux\AVN\2faits et attend la suite\PaleCarnations-Ch4Up4-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 708, in execute
    renpy.exports.say(who, what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "E:\Mes documents\Mes jeux\AVN\2faits et attend la suite\PaleCarnations-Ch4Up4-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1345, in say
    who(what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "E:\Mes documents\Mes jeux\AVN\2faits et attend la suite\PaleCarnations-Ch4Up4-pc\renpy\character.py", line 1142, in __call__
    self.do_display(who, what, cb_args=self.cb_args, **display_args)
  File "E:\Mes documents\Mes jeux\AVN\2faits et attend la suite\PaleCarnations-Ch4Up4-pc\renpy\character.py", line 842, in do_display
    **display_args)
  File "E:\Mes documents\Mes jeux\AVN\2faits et attend la suite\PaleCarnations-Ch4Up4-pc\renpy\character.py", line 591, in display_say
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='say', type=type, roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "E:\Mes documents\Mes jeux\AVN\2faits et attend la suite\PaleCarnations-Ch4Up4-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 297, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "E:\Mes documents\Mes jeux\AVN\2faits et attend la suite\PaleCarnations-Ch4Up4-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "E:\Mes documents\Mes jeux\AVN\2faits et attend la suite\PaleCarnations-Ch4Up4-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3194, in interact_core
    self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
  File "E:\Mes documents\Mes jeux\AVN\2faits et attend la suite\PaleCarnations-Ch4Up4-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2094, in draw_screen
    renpy.config.screen_height,
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 490, in renpy.display.render.render_screen (gen\renpy.display.render.c:6805)
    rv = render(root, width, height, st, st)
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 259, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:3520)
    rv = d.render(widtho, heighto, st, at)
  File "E:\Mes documents\Mes jeux\AVN\2faits et attend la suite\PaleCarnations-Ch4Up4-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
    surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 166, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:4075)
    cpdef render(d, object widtho, object heighto, double st, double at):
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 259, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:3520)
  File "E:\Mes documents\Mes jeux\AVN\2faits et attend la suite\PaleCarnations-Ch4Up4-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 166, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:4075)
  File "E:\Mes documents\Mes jeux\AVN\2faits et attend la suite\PaleCarnations-Ch4Up4-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 675, in render
    child = renpy.display.render.render(self.child, w, h, st, at)
  File "E:\Mes documents\Mes jeux\AVN\2faits et attend la suite\PaleCarnations-Ch4Up4-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1127, in render
    st, at)
  File "E:\Mes documents\Mes jeux\AVN\2faits et attend la suite\PaleCarnations-Ch4Up4-pc\renpy\text\text.py", line 1996, in render
    virtual_layout = Layout(self, width, height, renders, drawable_res=False, size_only=True)
  File "E:\Mes documents\Mes jeux\AVN\2faits et attend la suite\PaleCarnations-Ch4Up4-pc\renpy\text\text.py", line 597, in __init__
    self.paragraphs = self.segment(text.tokens, style, renders, text)
  File "E:\Mes documents\Mes jeux\AVN\2faits et attend la suite\PaleCarnations-Ch4Up4-pc\renpy\text\text.py", line 969, in segment
    raise Exception("%r closes a text tag that isn't open." % text)
Exception: u'/b' closes a text tag that isn't open.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Pale Carnations Ch4Up4
Sun Mar 24 10:06:22 2024

Last edited:

throwawaypi3

Jun 3, 2020
getting an error code for the entire gallery
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I think that's an error with the cheat mod if you have that installed - I got that error at first, but once I removed both mods and then added the universal unlocker again, it worked fine. I'm not sure if the cheat mod still works when you play the game itself, but it doesn't seem to work with the gallery anymore.

Sony676

Mar 14, 2021
The sound when you have Mina during the Threesome is super weird. Am I the only one thinking that? Eternum update was the perfect example of how to make a sex scene sound great.

salyhero

Jun 11, 2018
Walkthrough Update

Hey everyone, here's my walkthrough for this great game. I hope you find it useful to navigate the game and get all the hidden gems.

If you want to support my work, you can:

Visit my thread to post suggestions for my next work.

Walkthrough is also available here:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Cheers,
Mr Bubu
New Update For Chapter4 Update4?

SoonAtHome

Sep 22, 2020
The sound when you have Mina during the Threesome is super weird. Am I the only one thinking that? Eternum update was the perfect example of how to make a sex scene sound great.
i agree... sound is just one line of code and few .wav files you have for free on the internet... instead of VN i propose VAN visual aural novel,

HUNUTAN

Jan 18, 2019
Great scenes with Felicia and Mina, but this time they had very little expression on their faces in those scenes, which was quite disappointing. Such expressions had a rather strong influence on the H-scenes in this game and their absence was very sad and made these scenes a little bland. I hope that this is still an isolated case and does not mean at all that the author has lost interest in his game and therefore misses various kinds of “details” in his opinion...

4.90 star(s) 473 Votes