Syrion93

Jun 7, 2022
This update has been pure perfection, at least for me as Felicia is my favorite girl.

I have my solo run with her ready and it just felt so good playing through it.
The execution of the date was top tier, every part of it and just when I thought it cannot get any better it did. Taking MC to her special secret place, talking about herself and so on. The kissing parts were beautiful, Felicia is falling for the MC big time and I cannot wait for more of her content.

I never saw the ending coming tbh, but it makes sense. Cathleen making power move. Well, it won't be good times for Felicia for a while when shit hits the fan but we'll manage. I'll help her with everything possible. She's a main girl and a LI, this is how her marriage finally collapses.

So thank you for this, I'll make sure to subscribe tomorrow.

TD1900

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2017
I have my solo run with her ready and it just felt so good playing through it.
The execution of the date was top tier, every part of it and just when I thought it cannot get any better it did. Taking MC to her special secret place, talking about herself and so on. The kissing parts were beautiful, Felicia is falling for the MC big time and I cannot wait for more of her content.
I'm glad solo Felicia-enjoyers have been positive about that split. The sex component is far more simple than the double trouble split, and I was worried people might think that side got shafted. I was going for a "quick and passionate" vibe, and Felicia has had ample solo content up to this point, but still. Was worried, so thanks for commenting.

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
I'm glad solo Felicia-enjoyers have been positive about that split. The sex component is far more simple than the double trouble split, and I was worried people might think that side got shafted. I was going for a "quick and passionate" vibe, and Felicia has had ample solo content up to this point, but still. Was worried, so thanks for commenting.
The big elephant in the room of course is, if doing the threesome route bars us from Felicia's path?! :illuminati:

Gingermash

Nov 30, 2023
She by far has the most character depth and growth, excited to see future updates and really hope she isn't taken out of the spotlight

Vaassaa

Feb 17, 2018
Absolutely nothing happened. I have made minor face edits to two girls throught the game's life, but never to Felicia.

There are no stock HS sex animations in PC. Everything is custom. I like to think I've improved with time, but you're entitled to think differently.
Hard question to answer, isn't it? First sex scene is always going to be more exciting and easy than the subsequent ones. You have stakes to raise at first and unlimited options to be creative.

While I think the Mina sex scene was the absolute peak and Hana a close second, I think the earlier scenes were more intimate and immersive, while the later ones are...shinier, I guess? If you're looking for constructive criticism though, I think the Veronica scene was better than all the scenes of this update.

By the way, why do so few animated scenes have slightly varying points of view? Like, when it goes to a sort of pov, why does it keep static instead of the viewpoint swinging up and down, if you know what I mean. Always wondered that.

Oh I felt shafted as hell with the sex scene itself. The dialogue was top-notch and the kissing bit was super nice, but Felicia having no frame of her bare naked butt in her scenes should be criminalized.

Reactions: TD1900

gargamel44

May 11, 2023
Damn the walkthrough is so complex lmao. Can someone tell me the main routes I should play to have all scenes? Please.

Hyruling

Aug 11, 2017
There's a song with the wrong title in the leisure room/music list, it's the Ocean View by Patrick Patrikios, I have no idea what the actual title is, it's a completely different song if you look it up.

Reactions: True_Degenerate

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
Damn the walkthrough is so complex lmao. Can someone tell me the main routes I should play to have all scenes? Please.
I mean, I'm behind on two updates and slow banking the system to unlock everything. The main thing is you gotta decide how you want to proceed and what exactly you want to do. Choose a girl, who wins, how good or bad (caring vs sadistic) your MC is and what moral choices you opt into.

The game tells you from the outset that this is about how the MC hasn't been tested and that's your burden to bear. I put an unlocker here. There's the easy path and the hard path.

Now pardon me, I got some jungles to hack through on my scene unlocks...

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
Kinda bummed that the 3some scene is tied to the same event as Felicia's event with the art show.

Because on one hand, I love the 3some scene with Mina and its hot as hell...but on the other hand Felicia just had a really great event with opening up emotionally to the MC and she "deserves" a solo evening with him.

Going to be something to just watch once and roll back to erase, hopefully not locking out that kind of stuff in the future for Mina.

Jacowboy

Aug 8, 2022
You can unlock most scenes in one PT, there's only one scene you'll need to back track quite a lot to get, but as far as I recall, if you make the correct choices you can get pretty much everything with minimal backtracking... but you're gonna need to juggle a lot of shit, particularly RPs and some key choices towards the begining of the game...

If I remember correctly:
- you'll need to choose the "voyeur" trait at the start (need to unlock at least one scene)
- you'll need to take Rosalind's "full deal" (even if you don't act on it, you'll need it to be able to unlock some scenes)
- you'll need to choose to ask Ian's help with Rosalind's money issues (needed to unlock one scene)

I think those are like the 3 key choices you'll need, besides juggling your points correctly with all the LIs of course.

Last edited:
Reactions: sunaboz and TD1900
4.90 star(s) 470 Votes