Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Folks are arguing over a framing device for the pervy soap opera climax of Elias mugging at the screen while PC and/or his bff give his wife a good seeing to. Which we're all eagerly anticipating. None of this is how any of it'd play out in real life and neither of them are believable chars. But ya know, we can enjoy wolfing down a McBento without having to pretend it's the turnip-truffle carpaccio at L'Arpège. In fact trying to do so - at least for me - kills the vibe.
I'd add that we're playing these games because we want to see our favourite characters clean their pipes, so... who gives a damn about the fact that Elias is a cuck? that man is an asshole.

Let's say... a four out of ten, while putting most western AVNs at around a 2?
We are a fairly tame game, but your mileage will vary with the types of story you've exposed yourself to.
Bro, I have a couple of questions for you:

1. I'm seeing by looking at Mr Bubu's walkthrough (well, I didn't unpack and check the code) that neither the Edwin-Rose-Ian threesome nor the intimate scene with Lucy at the art exhibition add any Hana "cheating points"... is it a deliberate choice from you?

2. Will we see Jerrica & Spider again?

Reactions: Turret

Federok88

May 23, 2022
You are respectful and its a pleasure to discuss with you this topic which I find interesting. :)
well im glad for that, it has been quite entertaining

I will just comment to one thing because i honestly think we reached an "agree to disagree" stalemate in all other points.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
In my opinion, causing harm withouth a motive. I think is very normal for people to want to cause suffering to those they feel wronged by, revenge is a common desire for humans. To me those that cause harm to strangers or love ones that have done nothing to them constitute as evil. There is also those that unleash indescriminate harm to a great number of people but thats more the realm of politicians, dictators and uncrupulous CEOs.

To go bring it back to the game, i think that Katheleen is evil. She enjoys toying and making people suffer for no other reason that she derives pleasure from it. There is no underlying motive or hatred towards the target. She looks for vulnerable people and exploits their weakness not only because of the money, like august, but because she enjoys the spectacle.

In other words is the motive (be it good or bad) behind the desire to cause harm that makes Felicia not evil from my point of view

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
no dudes asking for Victoria content or claiming that Sophia is the best match for Edwin.
Das können wir ändern, Chummer!:giggle::giggle:;) That we can change, Chummer, definitely!:giggle::giggle:;) At least for the second point, Vicki is more moral compass and drive for Edwin, her flashbacks enough for the story.
Sophia on the other hand is one of the best matches for Edwin, together with Hana and Felicia. Two puzzle pieces fitting well, both strong where the other is weaker. Two socially challenged nerds (her more than him), she eccentric, cool and amoral to the core, an end justifies the means genius girl. There is a reason our MC thinks "I didn´t expect that answer, especially not from her.", "Why did I find Sophia so easy to talk to?" andy why depending on our choices the socially blunt and near inept Sophia Lundgren leaves the MC´s flat with a smile and a "Have a nice afternoon, name". That is because for all the testing and manipulating two fitting nerds are getting aquainted. The Mc´s lid met a fitting pot.

Enough of that, now I await the "Sophia is bbbaaaddd" etc. arguments.:)

beh123234

Dec 11, 2018
C'mon. Turret enjoys talking about sophia, otto hates on people who want vicky incest, and I like to bash bad behaving fictional women.

I'm bored to hell, and talking about behaviour between the sexes is one of few topics still interesting to me. If anything its respect to TD.

But we can change topic to hanas ride with mina and discuss if mina or edwin had the cuter pussy back there... :BootyTime:
Oh brother, this guy is still going on and on and on. How pathetic do you have to be to run to the community of a game specifically dedicated to degrading women just to have somebody, anybody, validate your contempt for women only to get absolutely ratioed. Give up and take the L man.

Randomguy3478

Jan 14, 2024
well im glad for that, it has been quite entertaining

I will just comment to one thing because i honestly think we reached an "agree to disagree" stalemate in all other points.

Yes. Still thanks. Your arguments made me think.

In my opinion, causing harm withouth a motive. I think is very normal for people to want to cause suffering to those they feel wronged by, revenge is a common desire for humans. To me those that cause harm to strangers or love ones that have done nothing to them constitute as evil. There is also those that unleash indescriminate harm to a great number of people but thats more the realm of politicians, dictators and uncrupulous CEOs.

To go bring it back to the game, i think that Katheleen is evil. She enjoys toying and making people suffer for no other reason that she derives pleasure from it. There is no underlying motive or hatred towards the target. She looks for vulnerable people and exploits their weakness not only because of the money, like august, but because she enjoys the spectacle.

In other words is the motive (be it good or bad) behind the desire to cause harm that makes Felicia not evil from my point of view

It's an important topic and it quickly turns to core beliefs about existence.

How I understand it: intentionally doing, saying, or thinking something that is bound up with greed, anger, or delusion will have dark results for you.
Intentionally doing, saying, or thinking something that is bound up with non-greed, non-anger, and non-delusion will have bright results for you.

Both kat and felicia act with at least greed and anger. Its difficult to say more without at least comparing one specific action. If hot searing anger is better than other forms of hate is beyond me, tbh. Surely none of them will bring bright results.

If one calls a person or deed evil or just bad has probably to do with one's personal treshhold.

I'd definitely not associate with any of them. :)

TD1900

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2017
Bro, I have a couple of questions for you:

1. I'm seeing by looking at Mr Bubu's walkthrough (well, I didn't unpack and check the code) that neither the Edwin-Rose-Ian threesome nor the intimate scene with Lucy at the art exhibition add any Hana "cheating points"... is it a deliberate choice from you?

2. Will we see Jerrica & Spider again
1) First one is deliberate, 2nd one is an oversight.
2) The hackey answer is probably.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
1) First one is deliberate, 2nd one is an oversight.
2) The hackey answer is probably.
That makes sense, the MC-Ian-Rosi threesome is more or less an extension of Club business (Edwin making sure Rosi can compete), so no problem with Hana on that front.
I have to report a bug,by the way. Felicia talking with Denise should give her a confidence point generally, but that does not happen on all paths! In one playthrough of the Art exhibition, I confronted Lucy after sending Feli to talk with the artist. I was on good terms with Lucy from their earlier talk and got the info about Kat and a kiss from her, not more.
Afterwards, Feli´s Confidence score was still three even if it should have been four, since she had a great talk.

Reactions: TD1900

Randomguy3478

Jan 14, 2024
Oh brother, this guy is still going on and on and on. How pathetic do you have to be to run to the community of a game specifically dedicated to degrading women just to have somebody, anybody, validate your contempt for women only to get absolutely ratioed. Give up and take the L man.

Just realized that you insult a real human because of criticism of a fictional woman.

Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
That makes sense, the MC-Ian-Rosi threesome is more or less an extension of Club business (Edwin making sure Rosi can compete), so no problem with Hana on that front.
I have to report a bug,by the way. Felicia talking with Denise should give her a confidence point generally, but that does not happen on all paths! In one playthrough of the Art exhibition, I confronted Lucy after sending Feli to talk with the artist. I was on good terms with Lucy from their earlier talk and got the info about Kat and a kiss from her, not more.
Afterwards, Feli´s Confidence score was still three even if it should have been four, since she had a great talk.
I don't think that's a bug. Felicia still gains a Confidence point for talking to Denise (at least she did in my test), but she loses a Confidence point when Waylon ambushes her; you can't warn her about Eric's presence if you spend your time digging into Lucy's mission.

ImSenjou

Apr 15, 2019
Let's say... a four out of ten, while putting most western AVNs at around a 2?
We are a fairly tame game, but your mileage will vary with the types of story you've exposed yourself to.
I confess that the best ending I can hope for is Edwin leaving the club before the feds invade the place and arrest everyone.

Can I be a little more optimistic, or is it better not to?

It's no joke, I'm being honest.

okokok

Aug 19, 2016
I confess that the best ending I can hope for is Edwin leaving the club before the feds invade the place and arrest everyone.

Can I be a little more optimistic, or is it better not to?

It's no joke, I'm being honest.
Would be a brilliant april 1st joke update

Silegy

Dec 27, 2018
Funny how different people can have so entirely different hopes for their happy ending.
I, for one, hope that I can help Rose win the competition, marry her right after, and while she's working off her debt with the club she gets used to the job enough to stay.

• Wow
Reactions: Ale3

balboa2151

Jun 10, 2023
hey all...I just started playing this game for the first time...it's very good so far but jesus christ if you have any morals it really pulls your strings...my goal is to try and help Rose because she seems the most innocent and I feel bad for her situation...also it doesn't hurt that she's absolutely gorgeous and reminds me of what MC's mother had to do for him when he was a child. I hope that I can help and save her. any opinions are greatly appreciated

Reactions: m4pII
4.90 star(s) 473 Votes