TD1900

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2017

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So... one day, perhaps.
At current stand of the game, my favourite housegirls are Andrea, Dalia, Celine and Lucy.
Good on the guys for putting in Sophia for a tiny bit at the end at least, for most of the update it looked like I would have to write a very strongly worded message to TD for hiding her. :Kappa: Saved.

Also I think I'm gonna have to maintain a second save for Felicia, she really grew on me lately. These closeup shots of her face and those tan lines, dear lord. And it seems she might be very single very soon. Perfect timing. :BootyTime:
Yes, more Sophia is good! We fans of her have to stick together:), so I already posted TD another nicely worded request (he is the author of PC, so we can only ask for it and hope he knows how well he made our MC and her fit) for more Sophia. We´ll see what will happen.
As for Felicia, she is among my top 3 LI´s for several updates now. She is not only an intelligent sexy artist girl, but also one of the nicest characters in-game. She would e.g. give the money for Rosi, if asked despite her being a direct competitor.

Reactions: DirtyMario

Randomguy3478

Jan 14, 2024
It's always so strange when I'm fully immersed in a game and its style (CG + text) and then it switches from CGs to short animation loops. Always breaks immersion for me.

Randomguy3478

Jan 14, 2024
Andrea 100% I still wish we could've done more with her that one time we sit next to her, she was super cute.
Since Edwin will take over the club (obviously!) it would be important for him to know about the individual "skills" of each housegirl :geek:

Thanks, Shawnchapp. Remembered her as being a teen already.

I actually enjoy most popular games on here and actually like the premise of this game. I think it might be the visuals that are off-putting to me somehow, although I've played visually similar games before. I quite like darker sexual themes too but I feel like PC is being quite soft with them (for now). It is really hard to say lol, maybe I will give it another go at some point
I do feel the beginning is a bit overpromising in regards to darker stuff. The atmosphere there is done so well, but then its getting more and more lighthearted. Even the exhibitions are mostly quite tame. To a large degree its sexual pleasure for the carnations. There are a few occasions where its getting darker (water torture harper, bull prodding), but then there is eighter no sex involved at all (prodding) or it is completely disconnected from the dark stuff (harper). Iirc the only thing ever happing without consent in the game is for a guy: MC getting drugged...

DirtyMario

Jumping bitches since '85
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
With DAZ3D-games animations the FPS drops so low on my computer that it looks like normal CGs on auto read lol
Now that sounds even more like a You problem.

I get that this might be irritating if you can't run it properly but you just might have to pick games without animation then I'm afraid. These days if a new game comes out without properly animated sex scenes it generally gets laughed right out the back door.

Ass prefer

Sep 30, 2022
Damn, it's a long way. I hope to live to see the next moment when we fuck Hana and strangle her. She seems to like this :)
Or am I confusing it with Mina :)

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
Hate to be that guybut i totally agree with this... its 2024 even the shittest computer you can buy now would still not have this problem..

you really should upgrade

When a phones specs out specs your desktop its time to throw it away Lol

Last edited:
Reactions: DirtyMario

DirtyMario

Jumping bitches since '85
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
I agree but that's more or less the case in a huge part of the world. Desktop PCs, especially decent ones aren't all that widespread but everyone even in 3rd world countries does have a mobile phone. It's the reason that mobile gaming is so profitable. Well that and 50% of the population are idiots.

Randomguy3478

Jan 14, 2024

I get that this might be irritating if you can't run it properly but you just might have to pick games without animation then I'm afraid. These days if a new game comes out without properly animated sex scenes it generally gets laughed right out the back door.
Hate to be that guybut i totally agree with this... its 2024 even the shittest computer you can buy now would still not have this problem..

you really should upgrade

lol no. meant that I get what I want since the animations look like normal CGs because of the low FPS kek

Putting animations in AVNs was a mistake. Its like making a movie and switch in the most important scenes to photos. Short loop animations just lower the quality of a game for me. Imagine how much realism, hotness and emotions GIL could convey if he did 40 CGs instead for a scene. The mimics, the body language. To me it would also be more fappable than those silly short loops, but I don't understand peoples preferences much anyway.

Hazzington

Apr 2, 2023
Any gallery unlockers available? I have like 3 scenes that I can't seem to get and don't want to play through again.

Bacchus1998

Nov 19, 2021
I do feel the beginning is a bit overpromising in regards to darker stuff. The atmosphere there is done so well, but then its getting more and more lighthearted. Even the exhibitions are mostly quite tame. To a large degree its sexual pleasure for the carnations. There are a few occasions where its getting darker (water torture harper, bull prodding), but then there is eighter no sex involved at all (prodding) or it is completely disconnected from the dark stuff (harper). Iirc the only thing ever happing without consent in the game is for a guy: MC getting drugged...
I partially agree with you, however, you need to know with what yardstick of perversity you measure other people's actions.

One of the most interesting aspects for me in the story so far is that the protagonists are in that Sodom and Gomorrah for relatively noble reasons, however, for them to achieve these goals, they have to become corrupted. This dichotomy is where much of the eroticism lies in my opinion. Knowing that they (especially Rose) can cross a point where there is no return, a level where they accept the lust that exists within them.

In short, I believe that the developers are gradually creating the circumstances for the story to become darker, they are simply in no rush to get to that moment. You need to have a concise narrative to reach the climax. Making a cinephile comparison: you first have to go through the Von trier level to reach the Gaspar Noé level of sluttiness and desolation.

gunnarweibrink

Nov 4, 2023
Maybe someone asked this before... so sorry about that in advance.
But 7 months (!) for just one day ingame?

Calculating this up for a minimum of 4 weeks (Ch4Up4 = day 16, wednesday) means another 12 days... and so another 7 years? Or over 2 years for next 4 days?

Don't misunderstand me... this game is top notch and I love it!
Getting "the day" with my favorite Felicia in this update was just marvelous!

But... another 7 years?
Or 2-3 years until next carnation?
Ähm...

• Haha
Reactions: Randomguy3478

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
Maybe someone asked this before... so sorry about that in advance.
But 7 months (!) for just one day ingame?

Calculating this up for a minimum of 4 weeks (Ch4Up4 = day 16, wednesday) means another 12 days... and so another 7 years? Or over 2 years for next 4 days?

Don't misunderstand me... this game is top notch and I love it!
Getting "the day" with my favorite Felicia in this update was just marvelous!

But... another 7 years?
Or 2-3 years until next carnation?
Ähm...
that's assuming every update will cover one day, which is unlikely... there could be days skipped. Also this update was on the higher end of render count, the next one could be smaller for all we know.

Reactions: TD1900

kegon

Jun 30, 2017
Great update as usual.
But I have found something strange in one of animations from this update. I have checked the posts from the moment the first version was leaked but I haven't seen it reported here. Or someone did and I just didn't see it.
It's near the end of the Hana scene. There is some weird green contour in some places. As no one reported it maybe it's only on my side. But just in case, here is a screenshot of the animation:

GIL3D

Illusionist
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2019
Great update as usual.
But I have found something strange in one of animations from this update. I have checked the posts from the moment the first version was leaked but I haven't seen it reported here. Or someone did and I just didn't see it.
It's near the end of the Hana scene. There is some weird green contour in some places. As no one reported it maybe it's only on my side. But just in case, here is a screenshot of the animation:
That's a chromatic aberration effect, with some added blur on the corners. The idea was to convey more intensity and haziness to the moment.

4.90 star(s) 474 Votes