Bill Temple

May 20, 2021
They (we) are hoping: The squeaky wheel gets the grease

Or as in Hungary we say "Even the mute child's mother can't understand his words"
TIL: Hungarian apparently doesn't have sign language, and Hungarian women have poor mothers' intuition. :p
Well, they're hot, so I guess we can cut them some slack on that.

• Haha
Reactions: Nulldev

camube

Jun 4, 2022
less than 4. it's been some time and i think the latest dev log they said they've finished rosalind part of the update or smthn like that

pinuz1

Feb 13, 2021
Really? i think it will take longer.. like 3-4 months what do you think?
It's looking like it will be a mid October - early November for the update. They are already done with the first part of the update which consists of the Rosaling content which will be all of Thursday, and Friday should be a less busy day with some interactions with Kathleen and the rest of the girls, the latest Dev dairy was posted above if you are interested.

Reactions: Biscardone

se20299

Oct 18, 2017
The update will come when it it ready. You can refer to the Dev Diaries frequently posted here and read about the progress from the dev's mouth. Please stop clogging up the thread by begging for realease dates. It will be anounced when it's ready.

Turret

Forum Fanatic
Jun 23, 2017
Why is this so highly rated? The MC looks like the generic default male character in Honey Select with just glasses thrown on.
You are joking, right?
It is the crime story in conjunction with the great girls in the game, be it Hana, Mina, Rosi, Felicia, Veronika, Sophia, Andrea, Dalia even Kath and Vicki.

Reactions: Mythrs and bufa
May 1, 2020
You are joking, right?
It is the crime story in conjunction with the great girls in the game, be it Hana, Mina, Rosi, Felicia, Veronika, Sophia, Andrea, Dalia even Kath and Vicki.
I haven't played it. That's why I was asking. I guess the way I wrote it made it come off as if I tried it and was insulting it.

• Hey there
Reactions: Turret

Idontplay

Oct 30, 2017
Look this is that kind of game you start to play for the girls and you continue to play for the storytellyng, so forget the male characters: Honey Select isn't the right asset to create them.

Last edited:

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
I haven't played it. That's why I was asking. I guess the way I wrote it made it come off as if I tried it and was insulting it.
Definitely.

eternum mc is a pretty good looking dude
He is, if you think that he's got a nice haircut and you've always dreamt of being a 13 years old asian male.

pinuz1

Feb 13, 2021
Why is this so highly rated? The MC looks like the generic default male character in Honey Select with just glasses thrown on.
As bland as the MC might look, it's one of the best MCs when it comes to depth or at least feeling like a real person and not just being a blank slate for self-insert. Also as more people pointed out, who really cares about the MC anyway, in AVNs they'll all have a huge dick and the only thing we care about is the girls, and here they all look amazing.

But if you really want to find out about this game being #1, why don't you try it yourself? :)

tmu500

Apr 14, 2024
As bland as the MC might look, it's one of the best MCs when it comes to depth or at least feeling like a real person and not just being a blank slate for self-insert. Also as more people pointed out, who really cares about the MC anyway, in AVNs they'll all have a huge dick and the only thing we care about is the girls, and here they all look amazing.

But if you really want to find out about this game being #1, why don't you try it yourself? :)
I like the game thus far.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
MC doesn't need to look like a prime model, but if he's too ugly it's off-putting. Unless he's an ugly bastard on purpose. Mc in this game is totally fine.

Reactions: Mythrs
4.90 star(s) 480 Votes