Turret

Forum Fanatic
Jun 23, 2017
i wish victoria had a scene... with a mc (sexual encounter between both)
I am sorry to tell you this will stay a wish. TD, the writer of Pale Carnations, already told us that the MC´s Mom is more of a moral compass and story element. For the MC, her sacrifices years ago to keep them fed is a major drive for several things he does and admires.

Mickademous

Nov 21, 2017
I am sorry to tell you this will stay a wish. TD, the writer of Pale Carnations, already told us that the MC´s Mom is more of a moral compass and story element. For the MC, her sacrifices years ago to keep them fed is a major drive for several things he does and admires.
That was what my MC was using as motivation to ultimately shut the Carnations Club down, doing what he could in the meantime to lessen the ladies' suffering.
Seeing what his mother went through years ago gives him the drive to help the women there who are being exploited.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
I am really curious how pic and text fit together. While most likely Mina is talking about another girl with the unknown caller, there are further options.
The easiest explanation is that Mina's talking to the MC about Hana. She knows they're coworkers, the MC knows a few details of Hana's life that might provoke such a response, and Mina won't know the two are anything more than coworkers unless you ended Mina's path to stay faithful to Hana.

She could also be talking to Hana, though that seems more of a stretch since Mina doesn't know any of Hana's female coworkers. I suppose it's possible Hana might be looking to talk about something one of the house girls shared about their private lives, but it's hard to see how such a conversation could last more than a sentence without getting into territory best kept secret.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
She could also be talking to Hana, though that seems more of a stretch since Mina doesn't know any of Hana's female coworkers.
Could be something like Mina asking Hana about older woman staying at MC's place and Hana making up stuff about Rose being a co-worker to avoid having to reveal details of the "work". But talking to MC about Hana is a simpler explanation here, so i'd go with that.

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
Which is for the best. This is a story oriented game and bang the mommy would sink the overall quality of the plot. Rosalind is already the bang mommy experience.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Hana doesn't make any sense, as we've seen her closest confidants are people OUTSIDE the club like her bandmates and friends, and she's specfiically (and correctly) suspicious of those inside the club.

DarkLords00

Nov 23, 2022
Hana doesn't make any sense, as we've seen her closest confidants are people OUTSIDE the club like her bandmates and friends, and she's specfiically (and correctly) suspicious of those inside the club.
I mean, Mina doesn't know this and after they hanged out with Hana and how vague and evasive everyone she knows work there talk about said gig. I would be very surprised if Mina doesn't already suspect Hana, Edwin and Killian are involved in something shady but chooses to not poke around so much either due to respect their (Hana and Edwin) wish for privacy/secrecy or because she is afraid of what she might find out if she pokes around too much.

I would assume after Hana called her out seemingly out of nowhere saying she wanted to hang out with someone not work related and she didn't give any more explanations about what happaned other than a very shitty work day, she probably is righteously worried about her and is asking Edwin to check on her.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
I mean, Mina doesn't know this and after they hanged out with Hana and how vague and evasive everyone she knows work there talk about said gig. I would be very surprised if Mina doesn't already suspect Hana, Edwin and Killian are involved in something shady but chooses to not poke around so much either due to respect their (Hana and Edwin) wish for privacy/secrecy or because she is afraid of what she might find out if she pokes around too much.

I would assume after Hana called her out seemingly out of nowhere saying she wanted to hang out with someone not work related and she didn't give any more explanations about what happaned other than a very shitty work day, she probably is righteously worried about her and is asking Edwin to check on her.
No, but she says the opposite - the line above is " must be serious if she only has a co-worker to turn to"

• Hey there
Reactions: Ale3

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
Hana, i believe, is supposed to be a girl looking for her true self. She didn't archieve much in her life and she must be thinking that to be a pimp or worst as her father is her only option in life, while wishing she could have something different completely.

At last it's the impression the character gave me.

I believe one of the possible arcs for MC and Hana would be to find a way to leave the club behind.

Idontplay

Oct 30, 2017
Could be something like Mina asking Hana about older woman staying at MC's place and Hana making up stuff about Rose being a co-worker to avoid having to reveal details of the "work". But talking to MC about Hana is a simpler explanation here, so i'd go with that.
It could be something like:
«Hi Hana! Yesterday I had a threesome wiith Edwin and Felicia and…»
«WHAAAAAAT?!»

4.90 star(s) 480 Votes