Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Right, because you still have sex with her - at her insistence. The only way to avoid getting involved with her sexually is to stonewall her request completely. Unsurprisingly, she takes that rather personally.
Hot babe asks for sex and you refuse.

Standard reaction: WTF bro.

• Sad
Reactions: ffive

TERES

Jun 1, 2019
-Start Club about Rosa -10 Affection points
-You do not accept Help Rosa fix the race -10 Affection points
I checked in the guide and then arrived at 45+Affetto Rosa before the end of Ch4 Up3
Hana_Banner.gif 7 (1).gif Hana_Banner.gif

midoooo

Oct 13, 2022
I have a proplem installing the game on Android.. It keeps give me image not found when I open the game.. Ps: I did all the instrations.. Help thx

Wonderer111

Aug 3, 2023
This game has a lot of images, I wonder if it gets hard to define them. well not really since I use Generate Ren'py image file with gui from Terafri on Itch.io( ). The stunning visuals on this game are mind blowing. whoever works on your art is a brilliant artist.

Last edited:

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Making katherine a main over lucy that actually made my eye twitch.
I had to struggle good few minutes to remember who Lucy even was, so i can perfectly understand not paying any real attention to her and picking literally anyone else over her.

Reactions: Meabe37

kool212

Aug 23, 2019
So I'm not sure what I missed here. After playing through I checked the walkthrough and it looks like I have all the correct stats for Mina to watch MC and Felicia. I had sex with Mina the second chance, but refused the first. Is that where I could have messed up?

DivineDeviant

Mar 8, 2020
I was wondering why I was getting confused over characters. Moolah Milk's Deviant Anomalies had similar renders but with distinct visual differences. It made everything nostalgic visually but jarred me a bit in since I was familiar with the main features of their looks.

It makes looking at the other feel like reading a "what if" in a parallel dimension.

slightchance

Mar 25, 2018
View attachment 3809432
"...I do. You wore it the night we met."
"So does your faith forbid premarital sex?"
"It sure does. But depending on how you interpret the scripture, there are more ways to test the waters before having real intercourse. I do love a good soak, you know."
"A what? Soak?"
"It's when you're on a bed or what-have-you and your partner lays under or over you. It's very innocent."
"That's all?"
"Well you need the help of a third person, can't omit that."
"Doing what exactly?"
"Jumping onto you rhythmically to get a good hump going."
"You're making this up."
"No! Call your friend and I'll show you."

Reactions: fred9320
4.90 star(s) 478 Votes