dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
I played a called No More Secret where you're Male MC and can choose to have threesome with a girl and guy.
Same in Our Red String you can have MMF with you Best friend and old friend. Even if you're dating her.

and a bunch more

It's not that rare for some Male MC let his friend fuck the same girl or your friend let you fuck his girl.

Hell, I can see a option MMF in Being a Dik in the future between Elena & JB. He actually likes that MC finds his GF attritive, and even Elena in ep.9 says they like it when other people find them attractive. She even let him fuck her best friend so it make sense she wanna try the MC, she would of heard stories from the other HOTs you fucked & and wanna try for herself lol.

I see it being optional because we would have to the choice to let the boyfriend join or watch us fuck his gf.
I didn't say there is none. And ORS is off-topic since we're talking about 3D. There is already one render of a threesome in badik though: Dereck/Jacob/Arieth

But I double down: yes it is rare to see a MMF threesome, it's generally MFF especially if the MC is male. It's just more popular for the audience of this kind of games

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
is there ntr in this game ?
As a technical matter, no. As a practical matter, I'd say it's less cut and dry.

If you enjoy NTR, then the answer is no, there is no NTR content in this game.

If you absolutely despise NTR, the the answer is likely irrelevant, you will probably rate the content of this game as equivalent to NTR.

If your feelings on NTR are neutral to moderately negative, then the technical answer is correct but you may still find some of the situations the girls find themselves in unpleasant.

TD1900

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2017
is there ntr in this game ?
As a technical matter, no. As a practical matter, I'd say it's less cut and dry.

If you enjoy NTR, then the answer is no, there is no NTR content in this game.

If you absolutely despise NTR, the the answer is likely irrelevant, you will probably rate the content of this game as equivalent to NTR.

If your feelings on NTR are neutral to moderately negative, then the technical answer is correct but you may still find some of the situations the girls find themselves in unpleasant.
Ename's answer is the most prudent one. By definition, there is no NTR in the game, but I've found that some people have an extraneous understanding of the word that extends to any guy getting some action no matter the context. Which, given the setting of the game, you would be safe in assuming that the player character isn't the only person having sex over the course of the story. The scenario also involves situations where three out of the five heroines interact with the brothel's customers, and as of date, there is a penalty game where one of the heroines (player determinant) are subjected to a gross humiliation at their hands.

It is for those reason that my answer to this question is always, "there is no NTR, but I would still proceed with caution if you're the type to have to ask."

Sep 26, 2021
theres so much ntr in this game, idk what ppl are talking about
are they just blocking it out cause they gotta pretend they dont like the tag
From a technical standpoint there actually isn't much NTR'ing going on. NTR, as I understand it, requires that the girl starts off exclusive but is later stolen. Pale Carnations is pretty upfront with the fact that most of the characters are not going to be exclusively involved with Edwin.

. . . which is all kind of just semantics, I guess. Most people object to NTR because they don't want another man's dick in their girls. The mechanics of how the girl ends up with someone else is neither here nor there.

TD1900

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2017
theres so much ntr in this game, idk what ppl are talking about
I mean... there's not a single example where a woman that the player character is in a monogamous relationship with, or desires to be in a loving relationship with, is stolen from him. If a player feels jealousy that a prostitute did some prostitute things, that is their personal baggage and not the scenario's.

Unless by NTR you also mean netori, then yeah, there's a lot of netori in the game. But that's covered by the cheating tag.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
people enjoy using the NTR word when they don't like something. its like in the real world.
if u have something critical to say about the government u are a conspiracy theorist or if you have a different opinion on the environment they say u are a fact resistant person.
people enjoy putting things into category. and theres no stopping. no point arguing or explaining, if someone has reacted this point where everything is black and white they will continue to do so until they die, if they don't wake up and start using their brain a bit more.

4.90 star(s) 472 Votes