Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Alice only gets called if the MC pushes Ian to do some soul searching. To me this suggests Alice wasn't chosen for her MILFiness, but because she knows Ian well and he respects her judgement. For pure sexual allure, Ian goes younger.
Hi! Yesno, I would say. Well, I did not know that Ian could also be with Amber, I did not have the time to play all routes for now. But that he must have at least a bit of favour for Milfs is that he did jump into bed with Alice before taking in her judgement. It could have been a completely different scene, he and Alice just talking during a visit, instead of what we see.

The_Hybrid

Nov 3, 2020

DirtyMario

Jumping bitches since '85
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Can we get Hanas relationship status changed from "Goth GF" to "Big titty goth GF"?
Would make the meme more accurate and also, I mean, it fits her.

Best update btw. Theeee best.
I didn't need anything else.
But there ARE multiple save states of course, who am I kidding. :BootyTime:

jamyong

Jun 9, 2022
could someone shed some light on to why my saves are not working with this update? I've gone back to the ch3up4 version that I still have and everything works fine, but none of my save files work with ch4up1.

the save I'm trying to load is the end of the scene with MC and Mina cuddling on the couch.

this is the first time my saves haven't been compatible after an update and I would really rather not start over right now

DirtyMario

Donor
Jul 19, 2017
View attachment 2119007
I sure hope we'll get this riveting sexual description in Veronica's path.

Self-voicing is mandatory.
That was hilarious. I can barely stop myself from cringing if it's just one line but going on and on like this just takes the cake. I sincerely hoped whoever wrote that just typed out one line and copy/pasted the rest but it really looks like he didn't. :KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: Renfield42069

TD1900

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2017
Damn, wanted fully commit to relationship with Mina but after this scene with Veronica
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I hope missing Minas scenes in this update and before that dosn't bricked her path, plus i think is better to wait after her break talk with Ian there.
No worries, out of the 4 openings, the only one that is critical to achieving a specific character arc with that character is:

The rest is more of a build-your-own-narrative thing.

could someone shed some light on to why my saves are not working with this update?
Are you using the uncompressed, unmodded version of the game?

I sincerely hoped whoever...
Yeah, whoever could it have been. :poop:

• Haha
Reactions: DirtyMario

jamyong

Jun 9, 2022
Are you using the uncompressed, unmodded version of the game?
yeah. I downloaded the uncompressed version and first tried to load a save with the unmodded version. when that didn't work, I installed the WT mod and tried again but still no luck

DirtyMario

Donor
Jul 19, 2017
yeah. I downloaded the uncompressed version and first tried to load a save with the unmodded version. when that didn't work, I installed the WT mod and tried again but still no luck
Make sure there are saves in your PaleCarnations/game/saves folder AND your User/[username]/AppData/Roaming/RenPy/PaCa folder.

Reactions: SASHAKAMEN

TD1900

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2017
Had you previously used the WT mod in older builds?
Are saves from before the Ch3Up4 save here screen broken too?

You're not the first person to mention having problems with saves not working, but it hasn't been a prevalent issue. I've been attributing it to external factors, but if it's not, I'm scratching my head.

Assuming you have previously used the WT mod: Could anyone share their experiences with loading a modded save with the unmodded version of Ch4Up1? Did it work? Was it just specific saves?

jamyong

Jun 9, 2022
Make sure there are saves in your PaleCarnations/game/saves folder AND your User/[username]/AppData/Roaming/RenPy/PaCa folder.
just copied the saves from user/appdata..etc over to the game/saves folder and still no luck

Had you previously used the WT mod in older builds?
Are saves from before the Ch3Up4 save here screen broken too?

You're not the first person to mention having problems with saves not working, but it hasn't been a prevalent issue. I've been attributing it to external factors, but if it's not, I'm scratching my head.

Assuming you have previously used the WT mod: Could anyone share their experiences with loading a modded save with the unmodded version of Ch4Up1? Did it work? Was it just specific saves?
I think I might have been using the WT but wasn't sure, that's why I tried both. Funnily enough tho, I was able to load a save from I believe the update prior. It was a save that I made when MC is laying on the couch deciding on who to call before he met with the girls at the diner the next day. I think that was right after MC first gets the chance to do anything with Mina iirc. That save was able to be loaded with and without the WT mod installed, so I'm guessing there's some issue with saves made on Ch3Up4. I'm just gonna ctrl forward through that save and hope there are no issues when I reach Ch4Up1 content

Reactions: TD1900

DirtyMario

Donor
Jul 19, 2017
FWIW I did use the WT mod until Ch. 3 I think, at which point I switched hard drives. Most recent clean game version loads the saves without a hitch. Not a universal thing. The new update of Artemis for example doesn't.

Reactions: TD1900

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Pale Carnations [CH4UP1] WT Mod&Gallery Unlocker(Fixed Version)

Thank you for the Gallery Unlocker bububananas2099: Link
Another Gallery Unlocker by jodike : Link
Thank you seigram for the base mod till ch3up3
If anyone has any Problems with the Mod feel free to Message Me

Download: - - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
I don't know what you used, but your files are not based on Ch4 Up1. Your file is on the left and the original file is on the right:
1666548276309.png

1666548253677.png

When you update a mod you have to make sure that all the files are current, not just the most recent one.

This was using your file: PaleCarnations-Ch4Up1-WT Mod&GalleryUnlocker-v5-LunarMist.zip

Last edited:

Lunarmist

Darkness of The Mist
Uploader
Compressor
Feb 5, 2022
I don't know what you used, but your files are not based on Ch4 Up1. Your file is on the left and the original file is on the right:
View attachment 2119124

View attachment 2119123

When you update a mod you have to make sure that all the files are current, not just the most recent one.

This was using your file: PaleCarnations-Ch4Up1-WT Mod&GalleryUnlocker-v5-LunarMist.zip
This was a rushed updated. I didn't want to continue with the mod since I got really busy irl. Due to many pings and PM's, I continued this mod. I had to rush it, so only checked the latest script and made guide wt for it. Will remake from scratch when I have time.

Reactions: True_Degenerate

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
This was a rushed updated. I didn't want to continue with the mod since I got really busy irl. Due to many pings and PM's, I continued this mod. I had to rush it, so only checked the latest script and made guide wt for it. Will remake from scratch when I have time.
You should pull the mod then, because it will cause problems.

Snesruler

Nov 21, 2017
This game is fucking excellent. I'm blown away by the pacing of the story and basically all the characters. It's just really well made.

That said, Hana and Mina are VERY CLEARLY the best girls. And it's not close :cool:. They're 10/10 characters. I mean, it even feels like the game is giving them extra attention. Or am I just imagining that? Maybe it has something to do with patreon polls and whatnot, maybe the devs do a little bit extra for favourites...

4.90 star(s) 474 Votes