Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Pale Carnations [Ch. 4 Update 2 Public] [Mutt & Jeff] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.

Universal: Ch. 4 Update 1 -> Ch. 4 Update 2 Public [913 MB]
- - -

Universal: Ch. 4 Update 2 -> Ch. 4 Update 2 Public [10,8 MB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Compressed Update only (Ch. 4 Update 1 -> Ch. 4 Update 2) by MyPreciousCJ [357 MB]
You need the 10,8 MB patch if you download the compressed patch.

Last edited:

Varrilete

Mar 20, 2019
I think its totally fine if devs make an early release for patrons. after all its a product they work for. but if there are separate releases for the really high tiers it gets problematic, I feel. because whenever devs speak of a release date, its usually the earliest one - the really high patron tiers. so everyone gets exited. but then have to wait at least 1 week even if they are (10$) patrons. thats really frustrating.

so I think the devs should either communicate release dates in a way that they speak of the date when they release for reasonable patron tiers and treat the very high tiers like pre-release date players/alpha testers, or make one release date for all patrons from maybe 5-10$ upwards.

because in the end spending 50$ per month or even just on one update should be considered a donation out of gratitude, and not purchasing a product. Imaging buying 1/16th of a videogame for 50$. and in the end PC is a work created mostly by two people, not a whole army of developers. the amount of buyers should not determine the price either.

like stated, I have of course no problem with earlier release dates for reasonable product prices.

... or we consider PC a work of art with according prices heh
Im not a dev, so is just an thought. Release should be equal for all, higher tiers should have access to influencing the game development and to add some kinks. Maybe be testers too
Thats how i would do it, but again I am not a dev, so i dont know much about

Nov 17, 2019
Im not a dev, so is just an thought. Release should be equal for all, higher tiers should have access to influencing the game development and to add some kinks. Maybe be testers too
they should both be able to vote on stuff and have an earlier release date. they are literally supporting the game and it would not exist without them as we cheap asses are not going to do it.

Reactions: nero2388

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
PaleCarnations-CH4U2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Zerorox

Dec 5, 2021
Explosion, version uploaded, hurray, celebration...
Don't get Me wrong, I love this game but perhaps I'd wait for the next update, clear my memory a bit, and then play from the beginning (I have 4 diff saves*)
:coffee:
And yeah, have fun! ;)

BrockLanders

Aug 8, 2020
OR... Or... or..., just hear me out a second... we allow the artists to create their vision and we adapt to it rather than the other way around. There's a lot of VNs here that devolved into disjointed, pay-to-wank garbage using that model. A few that I've read out of the dozens worked out okay with the route your describing, but the vast majority is just generic, plotless mother-fucking. Like seriously, if a dev sells out their vision, there's a 98% chance it's boilerplate incest and rushed renders with no discernable plot. That's what "the people want," and I would argue there's already plenty of it out there where patrons are "buying kink inclusion". I want to read the equivalent to a variety of ethnic groceries that smells like leather and cloves for some unknown reason, not Wal-Mart after Wal-Mart lol

And if you read certain unfinished VNs, you can see the big drop-off in quality where things take a dive. It's clearer in some than others, but it's there, and I would think most developers don't expect it to happen going into production. Sometimes they get desperate to finish or get pressured really, really hard. I know you're not doing that, I'm just chiming in with what I've noticed after reading about 120 of these things so far.

This is the highest rated VN on the site for an important reason... the artists get the final cut, not the "studio".

It's like having a hard-on for putting a giant, mechanical spider in a movie he produced for twenty-plus years... eventually, he tugged the purse strings hard enough, and forced a director to put it in Wild Wild West with Will Smith where it makes zero fucking sense. I don't want a giant incest spider in this masterpiece, and I certainly do not want to marry Barbara Streisand.

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
Oh hot damn, I wasn't expecting to see this until it at least dropped a tier and maybe not until the public release... now I just wait patiently for someone to smush it down into a more downloadable size, looks like someone is already on it from the compression thread.

4.90 star(s) 470 Votes