shitass1001

Jun 8, 2021
Who? Veronica? Hmm, who cares anyway? Well, there are a couple of people, of course, but this is probably the creepiest female character in the game, isn't it too much to give her a whole update ??
And who else is Rosalind? Em is the same unremarkable character in the game, who is only interesting for his connection with the protagonist.
Oh, and the emphasis is not on hardcore content, which attracted most of the players, but on a soft love line (if I understood the author's words correctly).
So-so solution to be honest...
for what its worth, I could take or leave the hardcore stuff, for me its the characters story and romance that I enjoy

TD1900

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2017
Who? Veronica? Hmm, who cares anyway? Well, there are a couple of people, of course, but this is probably the creepiest female character in the game, isn't it too much to give her a whole update ??
And who else is Rosalind? Em is the same unremarkable character in the game, who is only interesting for his connection with the protagonist.
Oh, and the emphasis is not on hardcore content, which attracted most of the players, but on a soft love line (if I understood the author's words correctly).
To answer your leading question, rhetorical as it may be: since you can't please everyone, I just make what I like and makes sense. And hopefully it'll find people who'll enjoy it.

Veronica is a core heroine. She gets her share of screen time, and the choice to play a good or shithead Edwin, is also central to the projects premise.

It sounds like you won't enjoy this update, but I hope you'll enjoy the next one.

xx23xx

Aug 22, 2018
To answer your leading question, rhetorical as it may be: since you can't please everyone, I just make what I like and makes sense. And hopefully it'll find people who'll enjoy it.

Veronica is a core heroine. She gets her share of screen time, and the choice to play a good or shithead Edwin, is also central to the projects premise.

It sounds like you won't enjoy this update, but I hope you'll enjoy the next one.
Veronica isn't exactly my favorite either, but I can assure you I'm going to enjoy the update...
Just because I like one of the other girls more doesn't mean I can't enjoy Veronica's story, on the contrary, she's a major part of the game and I'm looking forward to spending time with her.

Ellyx

Apr 9, 2022
Made some fan sigs for one of my prefs AVN on this site, though I know it has already plenty of fan sigs (and with insane quality), I tried my best to create something I would consider as "ok" :)(don't hesitate to tell me your thoughts it really help me to improve and all critizism are welcome!)

H1.gif H2.gif H3.gif

M1.gif M2.gif M3.gif

F1.gif F2.gif F3.gif

V1.gif V2.gif V3.gif

r1.gif R2.gif R3.gif

K1.gif K2.gif K3.gif

Last edited:

Doggor

Jul 23, 2019
Made some fan sigs for one of my prefs AVN on this site, though I know it has already plenty of fan sigs (and with insane quality), I tried my best to create something I would consider as "ok" :)(don't hesitate to tell me your thoughts it really help me to improve and all critizism are welcome!)
View attachment 2861215 View attachment 2861217 View attachment 2861307

View attachment 2861253 View attachment 2861254 View attachment 2861266

View attachment 2861267 View attachment 2861268 View attachment 2861270

View attachment 2861273 View attachment 2861276 View attachment 2861278

View attachment 2861279 View attachment 2861280 View attachment 2861281

View attachment 2861283 View attachment 2861286 View attachment 2861287
Looks good, time to rep the best Carnation.

anqixian007

Jul 15, 2020
I mean...Kathleen had a sizeable scene in the last patch, if that is your cup of tea. ;)
Of course,i really beloved kathleen,especially i wonder how she has turned to be so 'bitch',what suffer has she encountered?has she ever been kind to each person who had met before she changed?This answer i think depends on a content or a chapter which can give a full background or information to fullfill who being kathleen all the time from the initial of the game,BTW,could you point me out which chapter as you mean Kathleen had a sizeable scene in the last patch

Balkaciprut99

Aug 16, 2023
Ooh... Judging by latest replies veronica content seems next
She's my least favored LI although whoever into her, enjoy
I wish there's more than just Veronica.
maybe some bit about extras.
Maybe some action with the pregnant lactating lady.
Hows the next content focus decided?
Is it by vote? Or dev decided by themself?

Bill Temple

May 20, 2021
Ooh... Judging by latest replies veronica content seems next
She's my least favored LI although whoever into her, enjoy
I wish there's more than just Veronica.
maybe some bit about extras.
Maybe some action with the pregnant lactating lady.
Hows the next content focus decided?
Is it by vote? Or dev decided by themself?
I could be wrong, but my understanding is that Dionysus and Eros descend Olympus to visit TD and GIL in a shared dream (I know, very intimate ;)) and tell them what the next update will be.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Then leave. No one is forcing you to play.

I could be wrong, but my understanding is that Dionysus and Eros descend Olympus to visit TD and GIL in a shared dream (I know, very intimate ;)) and tell them what the next update will be.
I heard a untitled goose honks at them until they create the content the goose wants. :ROFLMAO:

Balkaciprut99

Aug 16, 2023
So it's dev decision I guess.
I think it's more like asmodeus, the archdemon of lust whisper them what's next.
Although, is there already a plan of what's next??
Like for example summertime saga where dev share their content focus plan
Sorry if I'm not suppose to mention other game title

Bill Temple

May 20, 2021
I think it's more like asmodeus, the archdemon of lust whisper them what's next.
They play it close to the vest. There's a plan, but I think they leave flexibility for inspiration. If TD has shared an update roadmap, I don't remember it.
But it's more exciting that way, isn't it? Knowing what you're getting for Christmas takes the thrill out of unwrapping the present.

Reactions: Biscardone

anqixian007

Jul 15, 2020

So, would the dev TD consider the next chapter update to focus on 'the side female character' Rosalind or Kathleen:oops:,IMO,the relationship between the main character(such as Hana or Mina) and 'the side female character'(for instance Rosalind or Kathleen) seems like a Vanilla ice cream with chocolate crispy,someone(players) just like to eat the crispy by throwing away the mainly ice cream or opposite,perhaps mostly will enjoy the two whole flavour at the same time,to be honest i am the former who prefer the crispy,i definitely want the dev will customize(considering the development of the side character in a next certain chapter) the icecream to fulfill our special needs though it's a extravagant hope

Balkaciprut99

Aug 16, 2023
But it's more exciting that way
I think it depends. Some people like spoiler so they can plan ahead. It is judgemental but you can assess whether you are into something or not. As the game is progressive you can tell what you expect to see and when you can expect it to arrive. I'm not into Veronica so my plan is I can skip the game next update. Tbh i personally open for everyone else but not Veronica
Still, Veronica is nice LI. She has her kink themes. no offense to those who favored her.

Reactions: Bill Temple

TD1900

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2017
So, would the dev TD consider the next chapter update to focus on 'the side female character' Rosalind or Kathleen:oops:
Just to be clear, the Carnations (Veronica, Felicia, and Rosalind) are main characters. Hell, in some ways, they're more main characters than Hana or Mina considering the title of the game.

Rosalind gets quite a bit of screen time this update, and she'll feature in the next update as well, and probably the next one after that too.

Kathleen's next big scene will be her "test" of Edwin, if you opted to visit her after Exhibition 2, although that is likely outside the update after the next.

mathe7n6

Aug 16, 2021
The game itself answers this question we had Felicia invited on Friday to participate in an event on Wednesday this update covers Tuesday's content so on Wednesday we will have Felicia's content

Reactions: True_Degenerate

Biscardone

May 2, 2020
They play it close to the vest. There's a plan, but I think they leave flexibility for inspiration. If TD has shared an update roadmap, I don't remember it.
But it's more exciting that way, isn't it? Knowing what you're getting for Christmas takes the thrill out of unwrapping the present.
Absolutely agreed. I also prefer projects with a strong authorial vision, because they are usually more unique and focused. The "let the audience vote on what happens next" may lead to more community engagement, and possibly more profit, but I prefer the "purity of the vision" to be left intact.

SunGodYoru

Apr 15, 2020
Absolutely agreed. I also prefer projects with a strong authorial vision, because they are usually more unique and focused. The "let the audience vote on what happens next" may lead to more community engagement, and possibly more profit, but I prefer the "purity of the vision" to be left intact.
Same. I've also seen community engagement quickly turn into community entitlement. But that hasn't stopped some people in this thread so maybe it doesn't really matter.

4.90 star(s) 460 Votes