TD1900

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2017
I was wondering are any of the LI in this slow burn out of curiosity. If not no biggie plan to try it anyways but just got curious.
The answer depends on how and what you qualify as a slow burn, but gut feeling, probably not.

Romance wise? Sure. The titular Carnations have hardly begun in that area.

Sex wise? As of Ch4Up2, the player hasn't gone all the way with one of the heroines yet, but he's also made her crawl around like a dog, potentially pissed on her face, and watched her drink a goblet of man batter. I suspect those might be qualify as above a simmer.

I do think there's a nice satisfying build up and pay off to Hana's relationship, but its built off an instant attraction and horniness. The thing that slows it down is circumstance, but I don't know if you'd call that slow.

In short, this isn't A Wife and Mother, you know? :KEK:

Do you know if there is a way to get rid of the quick menu ?
Open the console and type hide screen qmenu

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
In short, this isn't A Wife and Mother, you know? :KEK:
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Quote of the day! Even a sloth is hyperactive compared to L&P. You mentioning his work shows his, cough, sterling reputation as a milker on par with ICSTOR or Aorrta, cough, precedes him.

Reactions: sunaboz

MangoTree

Apr 27, 2017
Sorry if this has been answered but is it a full veronica update only , or , will there be scenes with some of the others as well?

sauron93

Donor
Nov 6, 2020
Nah. The content for Veronica in this update is more "be a decent person" oriented, not corruption. At best, if you're playing a more cynical Edwin, you could think of it as a morale boosting exercise.

Either way, it's building off the vibe of the shower hug / asking her to spend the night, so I'd temper my expectations if you're expecting pet play 2: electric boogaloo in the next one.

Keeping the above comment in mind: not likely, but I won't rule anything out.

Ch3Up4 will be Felicia, and something (non-Veronica related) that I've been very much looking forward to for more than a year. After that, we'll move onto more intersectional scenes between fun combinations of characters, which will spin off in different ways, but the sequencing of those combos aren't set in stone until we begin working on them.
no Rosalind this update?

HUNUTAN

Jan 18, 2019
Who? Veronica? Hmm, who cares anyway? Well, there are a couple of people, of course, but this is probably the creepiest female character in the game, isn't it too much to give her a whole update ??
And who else is Rosalind? Em is the same unremarkable character in the game, who is only interesting for his connection with the protagonist.
Oh, and the emphasis is not on hardcore content, which attracted most of the players, but on a soft love line (if I understood the author's words correctly).
So-so solution to be honest...

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
Who? Veronica? Hmm, who cares anyway? Well, there are a couple of people, of course, but this is probably the creepiest female character in the game, isn't it too much to give her a whole update ??
And who else is Rosalind? Em is the same unremarkable character in the game, who is only interesting for his connection with the protagonist.
Oh, and the emphasis is not on hardcore content, which attracted most of the players, but on a soft love line (if I understood the author's words correctly).
Well, then maybe the game isn't for you, if you don't care for most of the characters. ;)

shitass1001

Jun 8, 2021
for what its worth, I could take or leave the hardcore stuff, for me its the characters story and romance that I enjoy

TD1900

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2017
To answer your leading question, rhetorical as it may be: since you can't please everyone, I just make what I like and makes sense. And hopefully it'll find people who'll enjoy it.

Veronica is a core heroine. She gets her share of screen time, and the choice to play a good or shithead Edwin, is also central to the projects premise.

It sounds like you won't enjoy this update, but I hope you'll enjoy the next one.

xx23xx

Aug 22, 2018
To answer your leading question, rhetorical as it may be: since you can't please everyone, I just make what I like and makes sense. And hopefully it'll find people who'll enjoy it.

Veronica is a core heroine. She gets her share of screen time, and the choice to play a good or shithead Edwin, is also central to the projects premise.

It sounds like you won't enjoy this update, but I hope you'll enjoy the next one.
Veronica isn't exactly my favorite either, but I can assure you I'm going to enjoy the update...
Just because I like one of the other girls more doesn't mean I can't enjoy Veronica's story, on the contrary, she's a major part of the game and I'm looking forward to spending time with her.

Doggor

Jul 23, 2019
Made some fan sigs for one of my prefs AVN on this site, though I know it has already plenty of fan sigs (and with insane quality), I tried my best to create something I would consider as "ok" :)(don't hesitate to tell me your thoughts it really help me to improve and all critizism are welcome!)
View attachment 2861215 View attachment 2861217 View attachment 2861307

View attachment 2861253 View attachment 2861254 View attachment 2861266

View attachment 2861267 View attachment 2861268 View attachment 2861270

View attachment 2861273 View attachment 2861276 View attachment 2861278

View attachment 2861279 View attachment 2861280 View attachment 2861281

View attachment 2861283 View attachment 2861286 View attachment 2861287
Looks good, time to rep the best Carnation.

4.90 star(s) 475 Votes