Mod Ren'Py Onhold Pale Carnations - OscarSix's Walkthrough, Gallery Unlocker, Improvements Mod [Ch. 2 Up 2] [Mutt & Jeff]

jodike

Oct 14, 2017
Do you think the actual mod can work on the Chap3 Updt 1 ?
perhaps but it won't unlock the new gallery scenes, and due to the old update which didnt have the walkthrough part updated due to oscarsix being sick at the time, you won't get any hints that way either after ch1

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
Does anyone know if he's still under the weather? I tried to see his profile thing in case he'd commented on any of the other threads about if he's still on hiatus or not, but it's restricted so that was to no avail. I really want to check out the new update, waiting a week for the public release was hard enough, and I'd happily wait for the mod to get updated too, but if it'd maybe not be done at all or be months from now then I might as well just get stuck in playing and then when the next update comes start over to try to do some optimal playthroughs... but that was my plan this time around as last time I didn't do things right either, haha.

jodike

Oct 14, 2017
Does anyone know if he's still under the weather? I tried to see his profile thing in case he'd commented on any of the other threads about if he's still on hiatus or not, but it's restricted so that was to no avail. I really want to check out the new update, waiting a week for the public release was hard enough, and I'd happily wait for the mod to get updated too, but if it'd maybe not be done at all or be months from now then I might as well just get stuck in playing and then when the next update comes start over to try to do some optimal playthroughs... but that was my plan this time around as last time I didn't do things right either, haha.
i assume he is still active since some of his mods for games that have been updated since ch2up2 released and now have gotten their mods updated. so i assume it's just for us to wait and see

Reactions: longjohngold

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
If you really wanted to you could search all forums for posts by OscarSix. It helps if you have the results sorted by date descending (in your profile).

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
If you really wanted to you could search all forums for posts by OscarSix. It helps if you have the results sorted by date descending (in your profile).
Good call, looks like he's still around and posts about once a week... Feb 27, Mar 2nd, Mar 8th... so I'll at least wait for the rest of the week to see if there's any updates anywhere.

DanteHell

Sep 10, 2018
if he is sick since last year(last update) would be nice if another mod could take over until he is healed.

Draon79

Oct 28, 2018
And shit there is the On Hold tag, guess its going to be awhile...hope O6 is okay...

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
And shit there is the On Hold tag, guess its going to be awhile...hope O6 is okay...
Yeah I think I might give up and use the non-mod walkthrough and just get to play the latest update, I'm mildly impressed I've managed to hang on this long as it is.