Mod Ren'Py Pale Carnations - Shawn's Walkthrough + Improvements + Cheat Mod [vCh4Up4] [Shawnchapp]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Are people using the options to see multi scenes? I'm replaying and wonder if i should add more

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
Really useful in any kind of debugging or replaying already seen parts.
i just jump to labels i need to work on lol but my mods to enable console so your welcome to enable it (thats why i enable console so users can enable/disable things they like/need)

ukalias

May 21, 2019
Loved using this Mod. It was awesome to play this game without 10-20 save files. I got to see most to the spilt route scenes in a few save files.

Reactions: Shawnchapp

PervyParadox

Apr 26, 2022
Getting this error when arriving at the Gym with Mina, not sure if it's the original game or caused by the mod.
Code:
[code]
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/Week1.rpy", line 9743, in <module>
NameError: name 'perk_socialChameleonO' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/Week1.rpyc", line 9742, in script
    �ب"�<��;s!}�    "��0��]ȟ�=�aF�ɞ��$��*�q�X�
  File "C:\Users\ewanp\Documents\Games\Pale Carnations\renpy\ast.py", line 1619, in execute
    item_arguments.append(self.item_arguments[i].evaluate())
  File "C:\Users\ewanp\Documents\Games\Pale Carnations\renpy\ast.py", line 188, in evaluate
    kwargs[k] = renpy.python.py_eval(v, locals=scope)
  File "C:\Users\ewanp\Documents\Games\Pale Carnations\renpy\python.py", line 2059, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "C:\Users\ewanp\Documents\Games\Pale Carnations\renpy\python.py", line 2052, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/Week1.rpy", line 9743, in <module>
NameError: name 'perk_socialChameleonO' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Pale Carnations Ch4Up4Plat
Wed Jun 05 15:24:53 2024
thanks for report and you able to just hit ignore and continue?
We can ignore it but it skips a dialogue choice. Fixed it for myself so just in case someone else with the same issue goes by before a reupload (because if I'm not mistaken it hasn't been fixed yet, right ?), this should help (replace yada yada):

Reactions: Shawnchapp

Sphinx10

Jun 17, 2024
Hello, i tried to install this mod but for somes reasons doesn't work. I've copied all the files but nothing in the menu for the mod. I'm on android and restart a new game to make the right choices. Here a screenshot from the first encounter with Rosalind where i think a choice can make a difference.Sorry if my english is not good. It's not my first language.
edit: problem solved with a proper installation of the game and the mod
1000009782.jpg

Last edited:

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
Hello, i tried to install this mod but for somes reasons doesn't work. I've copied all the files but nothing in the menu for the mod. I'm on android and restart a new game to make the right choices. Here a screenshot from the first encounter with Rosalind where i think a choice can make a difference.Sorry if my english is not good. It's not my first language.
edit: problem solved with a proper installation of the game and the mod
View attachment 3743785
did you paste everything in the "game" folder?

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote