Mod Ren'Py Pale Carnations - Walkthrough, Gallery Unlocker

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

seigram

Oct 6, 2020
Can't unlock gallery how to use this mod i followed the installation instruction but i am getting the same thing please help...
Do you see the button to unlock it, and it just doesn't work. Or you don't see the button at all?

If you don't see the button, it is probably an installation issue and my fault - I packaged the mod differently. The mod comes in a 'game' folder. Copy this folder into your Pale Carnations folder, which should already have it's own game folder. This will 'combine' the two and you should be good to go.

eddie297

Jun 17, 2017
Thanks for the mod,
I don't know if the problem is on my end, but apparently when installing this mod, all images from the last update are missing.
asd23.jpg

Hawky1984

Jun 3, 2019
I think there's a few discrepencies between your guide and the mod itself. I think i noticed one about halfway through, but not sure it made a lot of difference. Decided to make a screen when i spotted this one though:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Other than that, thanks, good work! :)

seigram

Oct 6, 2020
I think there's a few discrepencies between your guide and the mod itself. I think i noticed one about halfway through, but not sure it made a lot of difference. Decided to make a screen when i spotted this one though:

Other than that, thanks, good work! :)
I just fixed that one a couple hours ago (Finally had a chance to play the update myself). Please do let me know any mistakes or discrepancies though! The mod comes out usually before I get a chance to play the update myself, and I don't ever have the chance to play all the paths either - so please do point out any issues!

PapaSnabes1

Feb 15, 2020
Getting this error while using the mod -- seems to be specifically regarding a line from the mod as well --

1643175410907.png

EDIT: Ignoring seems to continue just fine... hopefully nothing is being lost in the process! XD

DougyD

Apr 20, 2020
I can't see anywhere in the cheat menu where you can unlock the gallery, gone through every tab multiple times?

Obanama

Jan 25, 2021
View attachment 1353987

Overview:
Shows player and relationship changes for the different choices, as well as some scene helpers. Also adds the ability to unlock the locked scenes in the gallery

Please note, this is not a true 'walkthrough' mod, as it does not show the 'best' choices. Sometimes taking a stat loss can lead to a equal or greater gain.​

Updated: 2021-12-28
Game/Creator: Pale Carnations /
Modder: seigram
Mod Version: Ch. 3 Update 3
Game Version: Ch. 3 Update 3
Language: English

Features:

Installation:

Change-Log:

Note: Please see post #31 in this thread for a brief icon help image - there will be an in-game key coming soon, but wasn't quite down with it and didn't want to hold off on the update any longer.​
Update time :)

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes