Mod Ren'Py Pale Carnations - Walkthrough, Gallery Unlocker

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

vincent13

Game Developer
Apr 12, 2018
View attachment 1353987

Overview:
Shows player and relationship changes for the different choices, as well as some scene helpers. Also adds the ability to unlock the locked scenes in the gallery

Please note, this is not a true 'walkthrough' mod, as it does not show the 'best' choices. Sometimes taking a stat loss can lead to a equal or greater gain.​

Updated: 2021-12-28
Game/Creator: Pale Carnations /
Modder: seigram
Mod Version: Ch. 3 Update 3
Game Version: Ch. 3 Update 3
Language: English

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Note: Please see post #31 in this thread for a brief icon help image - there will be an in-game key coming soon, but wasn't quite down with it and didn't want to hold off on the update any longer.​
update ch4 ?

supersomeone

Nov 20, 2019
is it possible to play ch4 without needing the mod, or are saves forever jacked once you have used the mod?

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
is it possible to play ch4 without needing the mod, or are saves forever jacked once you have used the mod?
I played without mod and used old saves from previous version with mod and they worked fine.

Last edited:

Kenrockkun

Aug 9, 2020
can I use this mod for the latest version just for the previous versions choices? will it work or break the game.

TheKingCobra

Donor
Dec 6, 2016
can I use this mod for the latest version just for the previous versions choices? will it work or break the game.
You can use it. At some point you will encounter a "This is the end for this version" rollback and save just a bit before that and you'll be able to continue on with a vanilla Pale Carnations current version. The reason is that the mod does not include the code to allow you to continue to the latest version, but it is completely safe.

You can also install the cheat mod, that one is version independent but is only really useful if you want to have all traits/backgrounds and/or adjust the characters points.

TLDR; You can use it, it's safe, did it myself.

Kenrockkun

Aug 9, 2020
You can use it. At some point you will encounter a "This is the end for this version" rollback and save just a bit before that and you'll be able to continue on with a vanilla Pale Carnations current version. The reason is that the mod does not include the code to allow you to continue to the latest version, but it is completely safe.

You can also install the cheat mod, that one is version independent but is only really useful if you want to have all traits/backgrounds and/or adjust the characters points.

TLDR; You can use it, it's safe, did it myself.
Thanks a lot

alpha1weak

Nov 4, 2021
Honestly there is a guide upto chapter 3 update 3 and if you want to get the full stats you can use the cheat mod. And for my opinion update 4 are straightforward. We'll we didnt have much choice until the dev of mod here updated them or is it abandoned?

Punto

Jun 18, 2020
Paste this into the game/ directory to unlock all scenes, seems to work for the new ones too. All i did was enable the scenes as if they were unlocked, nothing else from the mod, should work as a temp solution.
Does the mod work on Chapter 3 Update 4 Public? :unsure: :unsure:

means1066

Dec 4, 2019
View attachment 1353987

Overview:
Shows player and relationship changes for the different choices, as well as some scene helpers. Also adds the ability to unlock the locked scenes in the gallery

Please note, this is not a true 'walkthrough' mod, as it does not show the 'best' choices. Sometimes taking a stat loss can lead to a equal or greater gain.​

Features:

Installation:

Change-Log:

Note: Please see post #31 in this thread for a brief icon help image - there will be an in-game key coming soon, but wasn't quite down with it and didn't want to hold off on the update any longer.​
View attachment 1353987

Overview:

Features:

Installation:

Change-Log:

So I've been trying to use this mod for a while and it does not seem to activate or become active in and way in either the 3.3 version or the 3.4. What can I do?

Vitez

Dec 9, 2017
2nd most rated game on this forum and no one bothers to do a modded walkthrough or even upload pdf walkthrough, bruh

• Angry
Reactions: Balu83
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes