Mod Ren'Py Abandoned Pale Carnations WT Mod&Gallery Unlocker [CH4UP3 v8] [Lunarmist]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Lunarmist

Darkness of The Mist
Uploader
Game Compressor
Feb 5, 2022
From what I've seen when this happens with other games I've played, usually a bugfix or variable redux in a new update from a *developer* -not a mod maker- makes some of the programming so changed, that constant variables are new or reset... then the game thinks that the slides of text and pictures we already read haven't been. Sometimes it borks the saves, sometimes it doesn't, but even if your saves were working, I wouldn't be surprised if the unmodded game would make you unable to skip seen dialogue on a new save. This has happened to my playthroughs for unmodded sandboxes like Mythic Manor and choice-based novels like Summer Scent at least one time.

I've been busy so I haven't even seen any new content, I've been trying to speed read one of my saves (so the rest of them can be mostly skipped through) but I keep slowing down to reread some of the plot lol

It sucks, but I don't think anyone is really to blame here. It is what it is sometimes!
Yeah, the dev has changed a bit of the variables but some saves do work, i am try to see what is causing those saves to work.

BrockLanders

Aug 8, 2020
So how does the walkthrough on this mod works?
You can choose all the traits when creating your Edwin so that you have the special dialogue and action options you'd miss if you only chose one. Normally, you can't both throw Ian under the bus in Kathleen's office *and* Strongman your way through sex scenes and fights. Here, you can.

Otherwise, you'll see little icons that symbolize what relationship point and how many you'd get or lose if you make particular choices. So in my current playthrough, I made an MC that has had scenes before he spends the night with Hana but now is focusing on her more outside the club. I had Mrs. Pullman like me, be interested in mentoring me, but she ended up leaving after I pulled Harper down off the leg hooks in the Obsidian Room. No sex with the boss. Perfect. (for this run lol)

And although I'm not actively courting Mina, I am kind to her, I get her bi-curious points, and we fully acted out her lines. This save will be the basis for a Hana/fuck buddy run. I'm able to see what choices get me what I want and weigh actions that effect other things I want to do too. If Hana likes me 2 points less than Max, I might get some points with Uncle Chuck instead or something.

The mod just makes it easier to plan your run as you go and see the direct result of your choices. There's so many possible variations, it doesn't turn into a kinetic novel, know what I mean?

Redwit

Dec 25, 2018
Yes, it works for the first time after a fresh install then game insta crashes afterward
I'm not smart, but I fixed this issue. Unsure how to explain but every RPY file copies itself as a RPYC file. I deleted all the older original files and used the new copies and the problem I stated is resolved.

sandor91

Dec 27, 2017
Any news on the rollback error fix? I'd really love to continue playing my previous save 'cause I'm happy with the way the relationships are unfolding but I don't remember all the choices that I've made to get there

d_generate

Apr 23, 2020
I restarted and played through the whole game again. Took me a few days but the mod works on new saves (beginning to end).

Light86

Mar 25, 2018
I restarted and played through the whole game again. Took me a few days but the mod works on new saves (beginning to end).
sorry to say this but you probably shouldn't have cuz when the next version gets released your save will probably wont be compatible (try loading it with original not moded version)

jerscr

Aug 20, 2019
Question, there are various symbols in the mod, and the obvious ones where you have a persons portrait and up or down arrows are very clear, but what are the strong arm symbols supposed to represent exactly? if this is an obvious question then sorry for being obtuse about it. haven't played the game in a long while and wanted to get the most out of the playthrough since ive already done a good bit of exploring.

sandor91

Dec 27, 2017
Question, there are various symbols in the mod, and the obvious ones where you have a persons portrait and up or down arrows are very clear, but what are the strong arm symbols supposed to represent exactly? if this is an obvious question then sorry for being obtuse about it. haven't played the game in a long while and wanted to get the most out of the playthrough since ive already done a good bit of exploring.
I can't recall exactly right now, but those other symbols are related to some of the MC stats that you can check in the STATISTICS section of the pause menu

vegaxxx333

Feb 21, 2019
Screenshot 2024-01-02 120404.png

i get this im on week one trying to ask the girl questions while fimiling her but i try to ignore it but this keeps pooping up what do i do

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote