Mayrun

Feb 12, 2019
I'm not understanding how the sex contest works. I only have Link right now. I have Link trained in everything he can. When we go in, MC has no "Sex Move" option. MC can "Summon" but that doesnt do anything. All I can really do is pass, and then Link can do a Sex Move successfully. But I dont get many points. And he cant do any finishers (grayed out). Not sure what I'm doing wrong, especially why MC has no "Sex Move" option.
The contest is a performance, MC is the Ringleader, he prepares the stage with skills so that the rest of the team can perform at the best of their ability, there are certain sex moves that characters can't perform unless the MC gives them the "Summon" status. Also, it's pretty much impossible to win a contest with only 1 member, you'll need a full team with 3 members and even then you'll lose the first few contest as you level up your guys. Oh, and Finishers become available once a guy has full Arousal, they exhaust the user but give big points.

Any tips on the quest w/ Keith to rescue Shiro? I have to turn off security by following blue lights without getting caught. I get caught all. the. time. I've done it a dozen times. So frustrating. Any way I can bypass it with the save editor? Something else??
It's just a simple stealth section, stay away from the sentinel's vision, learn their patterns and move past them. It might take you a few tries to memorize them all, but just keep on trying an you'll do it.

Shilou

Donor
Nov 26, 2018
Open the save by finding it in the main game folder under the /www/save folder. After opening the save in the save editor, right at the beginning under Party is the Gold variable, just double click to edit it.
Then in the Items tab is the Contest Coin Box.
For the Contest Metals, click Advanced at the top and click Edit Switches and Variables, then find \i[309]<<Contest Metal>>.
Then at the top click File, then Save & Exit to save the changes.

Shilou

Donor
Nov 26, 2018
Looks like I forgot to post this update that was on August 23rd. 0o0
Redflash said:
Aug 23, 2020 at 10:44 PM

Battle Portraits preview and blog post

The blog was updated with this week's new mugen moves preview:

This week for Palestra, some progress was made for the battle portraits and I now have a preview for it. Some minors adjustment still need to be made but you can have a good look at how it will look ;).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I really like the current layout and we can thank Threeclaws for most of the work!
Beside the battle portraits, what I really spent most of my time on is the first scene for Kirito which will be an animation. I don't want to show a preview just yet of it but it's more than halfway done (base picture is finished, I am now doing the animation part). This scene will be in two parts and will most likely be Kirito's only scene for the first update ;).

Shilou

Donor
Nov 26, 2018
Redflash said:
Sep 7, 2020 at 1:59 AM
Kirito's animation part 2 and blog post

The blog was updated with the previews from this month's mugen update:

This week I completely finished Kirito's animation and also started working on adding the books and frames with some fan art and fanfic.

LittleBigYaoi

Apr 22, 2019
Open the save by finding it in the main game folder under the /www/save folder. After opening the save in the save editor, right at the beginning under Party is the Gold variable, just double click to edit it.
Then in the Items tab is the Contest Coin Box.
For the Contest Metals, click Advanced at the top and click Edit Switches and Variables, then find \i[309]<<Contest Metal>>.
Then at the top click File, then Save & Exit to save the changes.
Including bonds? As in relationship bonds?

jaxhole999

Jan 8, 2020
I'm trying to figure out if my game is bugged. I have Ritsuka at 1076 relationship points, but his quest won't complete. I've seen some posts saying that his character is not finished, but there's no indication of that in the guide. (i.e. Megaman is clearly marked incomplete, but Ritsuka is not so labeled). Also, I've got Charlemagne, but not Arthur. Do I just continue working with Ritsuka? Last question, w/ Ritsuka is Shirou, but I can't get Shirou to join my harem. I just get the dialog to go chase down portals.
Edit: I figured out how to get Shirou to join, though doing so makes it impossible to train, presumably b/c I can't complete Ritsuka's relationship quest.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lunkfun

jaxhole999

Jan 8, 2020
Some tips on Sorey quest:
Room with orange & blue flames: tablet in the room says either "least" or "most". Count the # of orange/red and blue/purple objects in the room. If the tablet says least, exit on the side where the rug color matches the color w/ the least # of objects. If tablet says most, exit on the side where the rug color matches the color that has the most # of those objects.
Room w/ fan-shaped gold tile: tablet in room usually says "most". Stand on the gold tile. Note how many times he faces a particular direction. Go in the direction he faces most (I make tick marks on a notepad to help me count).
Room w/ blue/yellow/red/green buttons. If Sorey/Mikleo are standing on the same color button, choose that color button. If they are standing on different colored buttons, choose the remaining color button.
Room w/ 1 tablet in the middle: table says either N, S, E, W. Go in the direction it says.
Quiz room: Click on Sorey who will give you a question. Click on the middle tablet and choose the right answer (Sorry, I havent written down all the questions/answers ... I guessed on most of them and wrote down the right answer).
Room w/ cracks in the floor: Tiles with largely spaced cracks are safe. Tiles with small spaced cracks are not. Navigate across the large space cracks to other side.
Room w/ tablet that says "where the sound leads": Absolutely no idea. Nothing I've tried works. Most often exiting in the opposite direction I came in works.
Room w/ 4 arrow tiles: Absolutely no idea. Nothing I've tried works.

Last edited:

Kiarise2

Mar 12, 2020
Room with orange & blue flames: tablet in the room says either "least" or "most". Count the # of orange/red and blue/purple objects in the room. If the tablet says least, exit on the side where the rug color matches the color w/ the least # of objects. If tablet says most, exit on the side where the rug color matches the color that has the most # of those objects.
Room w/ fan-shaped gold tile: tablet in room usually says "most". Stand on the gold tile. Note how many times he faces a particular direction. Go in the direction he faces most (I make tick marks on a notepad to help me count).
Room w/ blue/yellow/red/green buttons. If Sorey/Mikleo are standing on the same color button, choose that color button. If they are standing on different colored buttons, choose the remaining color button.
Room w/ 1 tablet in the middle: table says either N, S, E, W. Go in the direction it says.
Quiz room: Click on Sorey who will give you a question. Click on the middle tablet and choose the right answer (Sorry, I havent written down all the questions/answers ... I guessed on most of them and wrote down the right answer).
Room w/ cracks in the floor: Tiles with largely spaced cracks are safe. Tiles with small spaced cracks are not. Navigate across the large space cracks to other side.
Room w/ tablet that says "where the sound leads": Absolutely no idea. Nothing I've tried works. Most often exiting in the opposite direction I came in works.
You have to get 4 in a row correct to complete the challenge, otherwise it starts over.
About the room with the table that says "where the sound leads", you need to approach to one of the exits and hear in which of them the sound / music sounds loudest! ^^

Cyrus_AZ

Apr 5, 2018
for the 4 arrow tiles thing, when you walk past the correct tile, your character will be stunned for a very very brief moment. Follow that arrow's direction.
Since we are on the "Sorey's daily mission", does anyone know how to crack the rectangular rooms filled with footprint like tiles?

Shilou

Donor
Nov 26, 2018
Hey everyone here is v1.31!

Windows (.exe):
|

Redflash said:
SEP 14, 2020 AT 1:08 AM
Palestra September Update

This update adds Kirito and Eugeo to the game. The new stuff from the contests has also been added to the game.

Below is the Patreon save and September's Portrait Package (September Portrait Package.rar) in the Extras folder.
Patreon Save v1.31: |
Extras Folder: MEGA

Shilou

Donor
Nov 26, 2018
Redflash said:
SEP 14, 2020 AT 2:01 AM
Next update and new blog post

The blog was update with the latest mugen move preview from this month's poll:

Red's Choice won in this month's poll. For this next update, I will do some progress on Megaman. I'm planning to at least design Lan and add Megaman's daily activity to the game. Also, since Yuu came really close to winning, I am also considering making his portraits this month. I haven't decided all of the update yet, but at least you can have an idea of what's to come xP.

Reactions: ejmuerte

lok02

Dec 25, 2018
First you need to complete Keith and Shirou's story then go to Mimir where you will get access to arcade but you have to be alone without any members to meet with Megaman.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 6 Votes