3.30 star(s) 7 Votes

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Pandora [v1.2.0] [Hurakan]

COMPRESSED WINDOWS

- WORKUPLOAD - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

xerfive

Jul 19, 2017
All windows links (haven't checked mixdrop bc they don't allow vpns) are flagged by windows virus detection.

EdgyName

Jul 22, 2017
It looks like the uncensored version is available at itch.io and the censored version here is the one from DLsite

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
What is the game even about? xD

The description in OP doesnt help, very few tags and looking at the pics I see random parts of some dungeon.

What is the story actually about? What can I expect in terms of H Content? What is the gameplay? :HideThePain:

...I mean I could download it and have a look for myself but I want to ask around first. My backlog is big enough anyway.

Sep 1, 2019
Man... This fucking sucks dick. I got softlocked because I went to the nurse and it was night and I was still in the school and I tried to go home and it said go to gym. Releasing a game in this state and charging money for it is a travesty.

Edit: The animation looks awful as well. Might as well just make the scenes still images, and looking at the devs twitter the art in the game looks so much more unpolished than on the twitter. What the hell happened in the development of this that it went so bad.

May 3, 2017
I could take the lack of direction.
I could take the sequence breaks.
I could take the bugs.
I could not handle the needless difficulty at the end. There were so many demons in the other world that it started to lag the game as a whole. It's a shame as the demons have the best character design but their scenes amount to just gifs at varying speeds with no dialogue. The boss fights at the end were okay and a neat way to play out in a non-combat game.

I liked the art, the story was okay but god it was a grind getting through the other world.
I attached my gallery save to save others from those levels.

supersomeone

Nov 20, 2019
I could take the lack of direction.
I could take the sequence breaks.
I could take the bugs.
I could not handle the needless difficulty at the end. There were so many demons in the other world that it started to lag the game as a whole. It's a shame as the demons have the best character design but their scenes amount to just gifs at varying speeds with no dialogue. The boss fights at the end were okay and a neat way to play out in a non-combat game.

I liked the art, the story was okay but god it was a grind getting through the other world.
I attached my gallery save to save others from those levels.
thank you for your service

lava1234

Jul 11, 2018
Gallery Room Unlock:
Go to www/data and put this file in there to unlock all scenes within the gallery

ZeltraxThe1st

Jun 26, 2023
How do i get hospital access
IM currently stuck at the 3 quest part
IM already done library bobcast gym and computer but when i talked to the teacher she kept telling me GO im also finish with the mom part

May 3, 2017
guys i can't lay on the bed in the mission of the hospital, with the nurse during the night
any help?
Had the same problem there were several issues not sure which solved it.

First you have to find the patient/roommate in the hospital she is a black-haired npc and should be in the icu room, once you talk to her she runs away. Now it becomes a game of hide and seek she hides in the lockers and you have to find her till she stops hiding. You can find the lockers she is in as they shake slightly or you could just enter every locker (shrug)

Second when the doctor goes to icu at night you can go to her office to solve the push puzzle and get a magic orb. Take that orb to 2f and find rock wall. use orb on wall and it breaks.

third find the strange things in the hospital and show the police girl the items. most of the items can be found in cracks in the wall and the ivy like plants growing on walls.

Due to the buggy nature of the game not sure which one was the correct step but I think the first one is the step you are supposed to take. I never really found out what the police girl was looking for but I did show her a bunch of stuff.

When you are capable of sleeping in the bed you will be transported to the demon world. I wish you luck and hopefully, you can mash the action key really really fast.

May 3, 2017
How do i get hospital access
IM currently stuck at the 3 quest part
IM already done library bobcast gym and computer but when i talked to the teacher she kept telling me GO im also finish with the mom part
You should find a poster saying you can work at the store. Do that mini game till you reach 100 customer service level. at that point your boss will do the deed with you. after that go to the backroom again and she will tell you since the thief has been arrested they don't need the gun anymore. She will then shoot you and you get sent to the hospital.

3.30 star(s) 7 Votes