3.30 star(s) 7 Votes

Nonononoki

Aug 25, 2020
I'm currently stuck at the hospital. Got through the demon world, got a sister(?), collected several objects in the hospital (including the one at night in the office). Can't get to 2F without being assaulted and game over. What am I missing?

EDIT: You can do some sequence breaking when playing an animated memory when getting assaulted in F2. No need to show anything to the police officer or collect weird stuff. Go straight home and then to the final boss!

Last edited:

Sassan011

Jun 16, 2022
when I start, on the second peep at Nancy I can't go to the gym, the mc says "Let's head to Classroom", but it's night and can not get in the school, and when I try to go home mc says "First, go to the GYM" (and this also happens during day) I need some help :c

dunno6988

Aug 23, 2020
Also there should be a quest guide so you don't get soft locked with other quests. Like doing them before the quest even pops up. So now I am stuck with talk to teacher quest, which only opens up another quest rather than clearing/checking the previous talk to teacher quest for have a look around school.

3.30 star(s) 7 Votes