boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
I was only here for Nadia so there wasn't much for me, but the new girl Amelie looks damn fine.
Looking forward to see her more. Wonder what she does at her 'parties'...

Reactions: catfood

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Dev would not blow his own whistle .. who do you reckon knows better, gamer?
Changelog:

• 200 new renders.
  • Fetishes and sex scenes this update: Masturbation, Threesome, Voyeur, Foot Fetish, Blowjob, Handjob;
  • New loading screen for Ellie (D).
  • New locations & characters.

1 \ 3 of the scenes are with the loser fool Eugenie,the other 1 \ 3 with the (old woman) mom,and the one who is really beautiful and young (Ellie)has only lesbian scenes,most silly thing I have never seen.
Does this game have any Cuck/Ntr full sex scenes? If yes, how many?
Play and find out! This is a multiple protag game, it depends on your prefference.
MAny players are not completionists and would rather avoid the very scenes you want.

andee86

May 22, 2019
fun game only one thing i don't like instead of focusing on the two main characters (the sexiest) we get 3-4 scenes of sex characters on which I don't feel anything it might as well not be there I'd rather get more erotic scenes from Nadia and Ellie
than 10 sex scenes with the rest girls

Reactions: Zuboskalik

andee86

May 22, 2019
as in the first part, total focus on the main character that's why I think
that this is the weaker part and I do not even download the new version because I see that there is no new content (EXCITING) for Nadia and Ellie

Last edited:

Silver

Regular
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Little updates. I will wait for a few more updates before playing, but thanks anyway.

SpecterX

Apr 29, 2020
I really like the models and want to try the game, is it possible to play this game and the prequel without ntr/cheating/cuckold?

3.30 star(s) 24 Votes